China's party chiefs used state TV as harem

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
China's party chiefs used state TV as harem

Zhou Yongkang, left, has been linked to TV stars

THE former head of China's security apparatus is caught up in a scandal involving glamorous TV presenters and allegations of corruption and murder that threatens to shake the political elite.

Until his retirement in 2012, Zhou Yongkang was the most feared man in China: the police, judiciary, foreign and domestic intelligence services all came under him in his role as head of the party's political and law committee.

He was also a womaniser, whose first wife died in a suspicious car accident, since when he has been linked with glamorous broadcasters from state television — one of whom he married.

Now Zhou, 71, a one-time ally and patron of Bo Xilai, the disgraced former top party official, appears to be the victim of a slow-motion purge by the new leadership headed by President Xi Jinping. He has been under house arrest since December and has not commented on the allegations.

Zhou's
China's party chiefs used state TV as harem | The Sunday Times

China is a cool place.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
CCP party workers are involved in numerous sex scandals !!!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
If you read today's Telegraph Calcutta, you will get more details.

It is not in the internet edition!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
CCP party workers are involved in numerous sex scandals !!!
There are a lot of sociological issue involved in the Chinese men acting oversexed with hypersexuality.

The major reason, as I understand, is because the lopsided sex ratio caused by One Child Policy.

There is the attitude of the single child being made to feel that they are 'little emperors' by their doting parents and so they think they can do what they like and get away with it, as they got away in their childhood.

Then there are the 'unwanted children' (not reported birth because of official action that will ensue for not adhering to the One Child policy) who are sent to the orphanage. This abandoning causes psychological issues and it can also lead to'a psychotic urge for 'revenge', exhibited by taking out on women in later life, to include having indiscriminate sex. Though it is more for girls born, since the preference is for boys.

However, I will concede that psychology is such a complex science, one cannot for sure determine the cause.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
There are a lot of sociological issue involved in the Chinese men acting oversexed with hypersexuality.

The major reason, as I understand, is because the lopsided sex ratio caused by One Child Policy.

There is the attitude of the single child being made to feel that they are 'little emperors' by their doting parents and so they think they can do what they like and get away with it, as they got away in their childhood.

Then there are the 'unwanted children' (not reported birth because of official action that will ensue for not adhering to the One Child policy) who are sent to the orphanage. This abandoning causes psychological issues and it can also lead to'a psychotic urge for 'revenge', exhibited by taking out on women in later life, to include having indiscriminate sex. Though it is more for girls born, since the preference is for boys.

However, I will concede that psychology is such a complex science, one cannot for sure determine the cause.
Yes one of the reasons for the change in chinese behavior is because of "One child policy" this has brought some psychological changes in them. Another reason is that because of pressures to meet deadlines set by ambitious CCP these workers are finding relaxation by doing sex parties.

Reactions: Ray

Compersion

Country flag
i am not a PRC expert. i believe the above chap Zhou Yongkang is being targeted primarily because of his close links to Bo Xilai. i wonder how many top leaders of PRC have affairs, mistresses, and other details that would be not good for their image if out in the open. also how many comply with one-child policy (when it was in place in its previous form). bo xilai and zhou yongkang must be thinking they are not doing anything different to what the others are and were doing before and now...

badguy2000

Respected Member
as long as those palace coups don't affect my daily life and life quality,just let it be...

Global Defence

New threads

Articles