China wont attack India: PM

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I presume that India has not declared ceasefire because China is such a peace loving country and only 'Peacefully Rises'.

RedDragon

Whose expertise are you alluding to?

Why do you Chinese not be direct and not talk in riddles?

All soldiers are brave and obey orders. Skill is inherent, but nothing extraordinary.
"All soldiers are brave and obey orders. Skill is inherent", That is what we have at that time, and that is enough at that time.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
"All soldiers are brave and obey orders. Skill is inherent", That is what we have at that time, and that is enough at that time.
Hope you have the same for the future.

You will need it!

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
PMO should abstain from giving out such meek and lewd statements; the era of shameless Nehru Gandhi is long over (though their corrupt and intellectually unsound breed still sits over our heads). However, GOI should have some teeth, and if you can't let go sheepish cowardly Nehru ways of governance - then avoid making any such statements and let things be ambiguous for good!!

P.S: Such doltish statements are very distasteful!
We can rant all over the internet forum. Neither Congress nor BJP led Government is going to show muscle on East and West borders. What we need is a new party of men and women who will put the interest of the nation above all and not back down.

Blackwater

Our pm still living in Nehru's thought" Hindi -chini bhai bhai.. now time is Hindi-Chini, Tum Kon Ho Bhai?:pound::pound::taunt::taunt::taunt:

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
It seems his holiness disagrees with you. Try to educate yourself first, boy.

Q&A about the Dalai Lama - World news - Asia-Pacific - China - msnbc.com
Whether going before the United Nations to publicize the plight of Tibetans under Chinese rule or appearing in events with Hollywood celebrities, the 14th Dalai Lama of Tibetan Buddhism has become a familiar face to many Westerners. Here are answers to some essential questions about the first Lama to visit the West:
Who is the Dalai Lama?
The Dalai Lama is considered the head monk of Tibetan Buddhism and, by tradition, is responsible for governing the Himalayan country. The 14[SUP]th[/SUP] Dalai Lama, Tenzin Gyatso, was born Lhamo Dhondub to a farming family in a northeastern Tibetan village in 1935. Buddhist officials recognized him as the reincarnation of the 13th Dalai Lama when he was two years old. Buddhists believe the successive Dalai Lamas form a lineage back to the 14[SUP]th[/SUP] century.
How does China view the Dalai Lama?
China, which has ruled Tibet with a heavy hand since its forces invaded in 1951, considers the Dalai Lama a separatist and traitor for advocating Tibetan self-rule. The Dalai Lama remains immensely popular in Tibet. The Dalai Lama has led an effective government-in-exile based in India since fleeing his homeland in 1959 amid a failed Tibetan uprising against Chinese rule.
What does the Dalai Lama advocate?
The Dalai Lama states on his Web site that he does not seek to separate Tibet from China, but rather advocates a "middle-way approach whereby Tibet remains within the People's Republic of China enjoying a high degree of self-rule or autonomy."

• What is the Dalai Lama's spiritual significance?
      According to Buddhist belief, the Dalai Lamas are earthly incarnations of Avalokiteshvara or Chenrezig, the bodhisattva of compassion and patron saint of Tibet. In Buddhist tradition, bodhisattvas are enlightened beings who chose rebirth, rather than moving on to the afterlife, in order to serve humanity. As such, the Dalai Lama is considered the spiritual leader of Tibet and one of Buddhism's most important leaders anywhere.
What is the Dalai Lama's political significance?
The Dalai Lama traditionally claims to be head of Tibet's government. He has sought to publicize the plight of Tibetans on the global stage. The Dalai Lama has taken his message to the United Nations and persuaded the world body to adopt resolutions calling for the protection of the Tibetan people on four occasions. He has met widely with political and religious leaders, including the late Pope John Paul II. More broadly, he has worked to boost awareness of the situation in Tibet and promote the preservation of Tibetan culture.
In awarding the Dalai Lama the Nobel Peace Prize in 1989, the Norwegian Nobel Committee praised "his consistent resistance to the use of violence in his people's struggle to regain their liberty."
Are most Tibetans Buddhist?
Yes, but Tibetan Buddhism is effectively a religion that, like its leader, was forced into exile after the Chinese occupation. Buddhism came to Tibet from India and became the state religion in the 8th century.
How is the Dalai Lama chosen?
Senior Buddhist monks and Tibetan government officials begin a search for the reincarnation of the Dalai Lama after the death of the previous Lama. These searchers look for a boy who was born around the same time as the death of the previous Lama. According to the British Broadcasting Corp., the officials can decide where to look for the reincarnation in several ways: by way of a dream; by watching the direction the smoke drifts after the cremation of the previous Lama and then searching accordingly; or from some sign or vision from a holy lake in central Tibet.
Once found, the officials present the boy with possessions of the previous Dalai Lama to determine whether the boy is familiar with them. If the child chooses the artifacts that belonged to he previous Lama, than that, along with the other signs, is believed to prove he is a reincarnation.
Are you trying to convince us that your occupation of free country is justified as per your CCP doctrine? Than you have failed miserably. We can read for our self all about Dalai Lama on the internet. Your post is off topic and try to follow common sense rules of the forum by staying on the topic.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Don't worry. now we not only have brave and skill, but also all kinds of copied junks.
Whatever made you feel the Indians or I were worried.

It is Peoples Daily and the Chinese leaders' statements indicate that China is worried!

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Don't worry. now we not only have brave and skill, but also all kinds of copied junks.
i only agree with the copied junk part.. rest assured, your kung fu is not going to do any good in battle field where 5.56xmm flyby on each side. even Pakistan, Vietnam can own Chinese army any day

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
I presume that India has not declared ceasefire because China is such a peace loving country and only 'Peacefully Rises'.
Ha..Ha..Ha..

That is good one.... Rising peacefully from hind-side..... !

RedDragon

Whatever made you feel the Indians or I were worried.

It is Peoples Daily and the Chinese leaders' statements indicate that China is worried!
Worried these kind of things is their jobs, isn't it? That's why we pay the tax.

And what I mean is that you don't need to worry the China are too easy to push over. "铁甲依然在" hehe, "iron armor still exist"

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Worried these kind of things is their jobs, isn't it? That's why we pay the tax.

And what I mean is that you don't need to worry the China are too easy to push over. "铁甲依然在" hehe, "iron armor still exist"
You do have an interesting sense of humour!

Very interesting!

RedDragon

You can understand the "Peaceful Rise" as "Peaceful or not, it is on your choice, but I will rise anyway."

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
It will be easier to know your capabilities of copied junk. We will be ready whenever you are. We will come after Tibet first and foremost, If I was PM. I will poke you everywhere to get you started on your final adventure. Next will be Gilgit Baltistan.

RedDragon

It will be easier to know your capabilities of copied junk. We will be ready whenever you are. We will come after Tibet first and foremost, If I was PM. I will poke you everywhere to get you started on your final adventure. Next will be Gilgit Baltistan.
So, that is why you can't become a PM. :pound:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
You can understand the "Peaceful Rise" as "Peaceful or not, it is on your choice, but I will rise anyway."
The Rise and Fall of the Chinese Reich? ;)

I believe that is what the US is aiming for!

They showed the way to Capitalism that China embraced eagerly. It brought in the wealth divide. It brought in the sector divide (West vs East China). It brought in greed. It brought in ambition amongst the people that is not possible to achieve. It demolished the womb to the tomb concept of Communism that the people were used to.

In short, the US has ensured discontent and unhappiness to many!

Last edited:

ice berg

Whose expertise are you alluding to?

Why do you Chinese not be direct and not talk in riddles?

All soldiers are brave and obey orders. Skill is inherent, but nothing extraordinary.
Originally Posted by Ray
The plan was not good.

What was good was Mao's expertise in guerilla warfare that was ingenuously transformed in the conventional warfare format.

There was nothing skilled about the soldiery since it was totally conventional in approach.

My post:
His expertise was good but the plan was not good?
And his expertise didnt transform into the plan? Right...
I think you need to give some credits to soldiers as well. The best plans in the world is useless if there is no competente soldiers to carry it through.
Have some decency at least and aknowledge the soldiers role in a war. No matter the chinese or the indian side.
I am sure they all did what could have been done under that circumstance.

I know your reading skills are not among the best, but I am not aware that even your memory fail you from time to time.
Read your own post, whos expertise are we talking here again?

And I disagree with your sentence :
"Skill is inherent, but nothing extraordinary."

I believe a soldiers skill are important. In many cases even decisive in a battle.
The US army dont win wars based on high-tech alone. It is also because their professionalism.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Originally Posted by Ray
The plan was not good.

What was good was Mao's expertise in guerilla warfare that was ingenuously transformed in the conventional warfare format.

There was nothing skilled about the soldiery since it was totally conventional in approach.

My post:
His expertise was good but the plan was not good?
And his expertise didnt transform into the plan? Right...
I think you need to give some credits to soldiers as well. The best plans in the world is useless if there is no competente soldiers to carry it through.
Have some decency at least and aknowledge the soldiers role in a war. No matter the chinese or the indian side.
I am sure they all did what could have been done under that circumstance.

I know your reading skills are not among the best, but I am not aware that even your memory fail you from time to time.
Read your own post, whos expertise are we talking here again?

And I disagree with your sentence :
"Skill is inherent, but nothing extraordinary."

I believe a soldiers skill are important. In many cases even decisive in a battle.
The US army dont win wars based on high-tech alone. It is also because their professionalism.

Indeed my reading skills are not as good as yours since you reply with indignation to posts addressed to Tony!

I confess I do not have the dexterity of the Chinese to obfuscate, confuse or be slippery as an eel!

Skill in no way means hi tech!

It indicates your knowledge of soldiery!

Hi tech gadgets are known as 'force multipliers'.

Last edited:

ice berg

Are you trying to convince us that your occupation of free country is justified as per your CCP doctrine? Than you have failed miserably. We can read for our self all about Dalai Lama on the internet. Your post is off topic and try to follow common sense rules of the forum by staying on the topic.
If that is your conclusion from reading this article, then i can only say good luck with your life.
Try to read what and who I am adressing before you jumping in.
Your post is off topic and try to follow common sense rules of the forum by staying on the topic.

ice berg

Indeed my reading skills are not as good as yours since you reply with indignation to posts addressed to Tony!

I confess I do not have the dexterity of the Chinese to obfuscate, confuse or be slippery as an eel!

Skill in no way means hi tech!

It indicates your knowledge of soldiery!

Hi tech gadgets are known as 'force multipliers'.
Since we are talking about reading skills, where did I say skill means hi tech?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles