China warns India again on South China Sea

s002wjh

Country flag
It was in answer to this:

I must add that wars are different from Internal rebellions.

Therefore, the wars in Europe would be a misplaced juxtaposition to avoid the reality of the series of internal rebellion that have rocked China.

In Europe, more or less, the nations were equipoised and so there was no expansion and assimilation by any of the Nation.

In China, the Hans conquered the weaker people and expanded their Empire and to ensure things work out, the 'assimilated' the people by various means, mostly unpleasant. and made them Han.

This is how the Han increased their Empire and assimilated.
look at all the wars in europe and rebellion against colonial power, the 100yrs war, wwi, wwii, french revolution, US independence war etc etc.

so the australia, N.america, S.america, africa, india etc etc weren't expand terroritory of european. rome, alexander, etc etc lol

did you learn any spanish, european history at all in school? look at rome for example, did they expand? did british empire expand? were did USA come from, where did australia, S.america, N.america come from. all these were colonies of european. even india were one time part of british empire, then there is vietnam and other countries

Last edited:

AprilLyrics

It was in answer to this:

I must add that wars are different from Internal rebellions.

Therefore, the wars in Europe would be a misplaced juxtaposition to avoid the reality of the series of internal rebellion that have rocked China.

In Europe, more or less, the nations were equipoised and so there was no expansion and assimilation by any of the Nation.

In China, the Hans conquered the weaker people and expanded their Empire and to ensure things work out, the 'assimilated' the people by various means, mostly unpleasant. and made them Han.

This is how the Han increased their Empire and assimilated.

is this a new Chinese history?or my knowledge of my own country are wrong?
ray,please dont make jokes on Chinese history,or just make fool of yourself.i just cant stop laughing when i saw this...you just posted them,pretending to be someone who knows Chinese history...with full of mistakes..
ok,can u just tell me which dynasty it is,after Song(established by han Chinese)?and which dynasty it is,after Ming(established by han Chinese too)?i hope u know more than just song class submarine or ming class submarine....
try to avoid making urself fool on history matters,ok?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles