China warns India again on South China Sea

lavender87

hey you have chinatown in india? maybe china owns it too!
Chinatowns are everywhere, but they are not truly Chinese. There are thousand of languages that were using in China, that means China is not a country. Beijing tried to take controlled over many other countries around her, and forced them to call themselves Chinese. Like Tibet, Xinjiang and many other places, they don't want to be Chinese, but forced to do so.

I guess China will dissolve if there is a good environment for a revolution. Tibet should be a country or become India's part to inherit the freedom he deserves. Freedom of religion is a must.

Last edited:

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
the SCS oil exploration and india -vietnam cooperation is vital to all including india - the usa should recognise that and give, military assistance to both india and vietnam

the SCS staging area gives india a direct short-range hit into the very hear of china ,

which is much more difficult from the indian mainland area called the north-eastern annexe i.e the assam area ... this SCS staging area is a bit challenging given the distance from the indian mainland regarding issues such as the maintenance of ships , subs etc and the welfare of the crew including their logistics but as relations with vietnam are excellent , both these issues can be serviced from vietnam thereby overcoming the long -distance from india problems

similarly india should buildup military and social relationships with the Philippines

they are also another very important potential partner in the strategic sense .

Last edited:

blank_quest

Country flag
the only solution that i see to Tibet is that India should take a stand that Tibet is an autonomous region with the claim of some of its part as INDIAN Territory.(tit for TAT)

ice berg

Chinatowns are everywhere, but they are not truly Chinese. There are thousand of languages that were using in China, that means China is not a country.
:shocked: China is not a country?

If we follow your logic, then US is not a country either.

You are either a troll or still havnt finished elementary school.

On second thought, I think you will do very well on this forum. Happy posting. :cool2:

praneetbajpaie

Tihar Jail
Banned

On second thought, I think you will do very well on this forum. Happy posting. :cool2:

Just like you do so well here, I guess.

s002wjh

Country flag
I don't like China. They act as if they was the Big Bother of all and don't have to care about international law as well as international custom =;
like you guys care international law; or is it only care when its in your favor. so your claim of scs is bigger than your country, to the border of phillipine, and overlapping china, taiwan, malay, burnei claim. is that from international law too?

s002wjh

Country flag
Chinatowns are everywhere, but they are not truly Chinese. There are thousand of languages that were using in China, that means China is not a country. Beijing tried to take controlled over many other countries around her, and forced them to call themselves Chinese. Like Tibet, Xinjiang and many other places, they don't want to be Chinese, but forced to do so.

I guess China will dissolve if there is a good environment for a revolution. Tibet should be a country or become India's part to inherit the freedom he deserves. Freedom of religion is a must.
:tsk::toilet:

lavender87

The USA is a completely different story. All states of the USA are bonded together by willingness of people. They all are proud to be US citizen and we, USA, all speaking the same common language though there are many languages coexist.

Now let talk about China. Many states of China want to be independent states, those territory are forced to be be parts of China without the will of people. Many areas in China now are still speaking different languages and some refused to use the official Chinese language. You will see when chances arise, those states who refused to be China will make use of any opportunity to be free from China. Internal wars will destroy China in a near future, that is a price for the greediness and expansionism.

vishwaprasad

Country flag
we should also warn china from pocking her nose in Indian ocean, bay of bangal for establishing radar posts on Burmese coco islands,

ice berg

The USA is a completely different story. All states of the USA are bonded together by willingness of people. They all are proud to be US citizen and we, USA, all speaking the same common language though there are many languages coexist.

Now let talk about China. Many states of China want to be independent states, those territory are forced to be be parts of China without the will of people. Many areas in China now are still speaking different languages and some refused to use the official Chinese language. You will see when chances arise, those states who refused to be China will make use of any opportunity to be free from China. Internal wars will destroy China in a near future, that is a price for the greediness and expansionism.
The united states are bonded together by willingness of people???? Did your school stopped teaching American Civil War in your school? Hell, do you even attend to a school at all?:rofl:

Now let us talking about your second paragraph. It is the most stupid post I have read on this forum on so many levels.
And believe me, I have read many.

1. There are no "states" in China. I know it is easy for some american kid to assume that every country in the world are based on states. THat is not the case. For God sake, at least have the decency to acquire some basic knowledges first.

2. Territory expansion. Did the fate of native americans, annexation of large part of Mexico ever cross your mind?

3. When did language ever become an issue here? You have multiple people in CHina, many with their distinct languages, On top of that you have the official language where you can use to communicate with others. Maybe it is usefull when you got a big country, huh?:cool2:

Yah, keep dreaming of the internal wars and how it will destroy China. Typical internet warrior mentality.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Russia plans to deploy Borey-class subs in Pacific

Russia plans to deploy the first two of its new Borey-class strategic nuclear submarines in the Pacific region, the country's First Deputy Defence Minister has said.

"I am absolutely certain that the first two subs will be initially placed with the Northern Fleet and will be redeployed to the Pacific Fleet after all the infrastructure there is ready," Alexander Sukhorukov, the First Deputy Defence Minister of Russian Federation, was quoted as saying by Ria Novosti on Wednesday.

The first two Project 955 Borey-class nuclear-powered ballistic missile submarines (SSBNs) - Yuri Dolgoruky and Alexander Nevsky - are presently undergoing sea trials in the White Sea and are expected to be commissioned into service by the end of this year.
http://brahmand.com/news/Russia-plan...9896/1/10.html

China's peaceful rise and peaceful interference in the SCS is only helping to make the area a complex web!

Now, Russia will also be around to oversee China's muscle flexing and tell China, along with the US, where to get off!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The united states are bonded together by willingness of people???? Did your school stopped teaching American Civil War in your school? Hell, do you even attend to a school at all?:rofl:
Check the Chinese history and you will see many familiarities.

For the US, it was once.

For China......? ;)

Now let us talking about your second paragraph. It is the most stupid post I have read on this forum on so many levels.
And believe me, I have read many.
I think one observes similarities of their own working of their brain and intelligence.

Lets check the rebellions in China

1. Daze Village Uprising

2. Rebellion of the Seven States

3. Lülin

4. Chimei

5. Yellow Turban Rebellion

6. Five Pecks of Rice Rebellion

7. An Shi Rebellion

8. Red Turban Rebellion

9. Li Zicheng's Rebellion

10.Revolt of the Three Feudatories

11.White Lotus Rebellion

12.Taiping Rebellion

13. Du Wenxiu Rebellion

14. Nien Rebellion

15. Hui Minorities' War

16. Second Hui Minorities' War

17. Boxer Rebellion

18. Xinhai Revolution

19. Communist Rebellion

20. Tiananmen Square Uprising

21. Tibetan Uprising.

22, Uighur Unrest and Terrorist Killings.

1. There are no "states" in China. I know it is easy for some american kid to assume that every country in the world are based on states. THat is not the case. For God sake, at least have the decency to acquire some basic knowledges first.

2. Territory expansion. Did the fate of native americans, annexation of large part of Mexico ever cross your mind?

3. When did language ever become an issue here? You have multiple people in CHina, many with their distinct languages, On top of that you have the official language where you can use to communicate with others. Maybe it is usefull when you got a big country, huh?:cool2:

Yah, keep dreaming of the internal wars and how it will destroy China. Typical internet warrior mentality.
Of course, there are no States. China cannot afford giving identity to peoples belonging to the States. They 'assimilate' all and then through systematic cultural, religious and lingusitc genocide convert them to accept being Han.

The same is on in Tibet and Xinjiang. However, they are not taking such nonsense.

Would this help about Chinese expansion?

US is a pygmy at the game compared to China!

Typical Communist brainwashed mentality one could say!

s002wjh

Country flag
Check the Chinese history and you will see many familiarities.

For the US, it was once.

For China......? ;)

I think one observes similarities of their own working of their brain and intelligence.

Lets check the rebellions in China

1. Daze Village Uprising

2. Rebellion of the Seven States

3. Lülin

4. Chimei

5. Yellow Turban Rebellion

6. Five Pecks of Rice Rebellion

7. An Shi Rebellion

8. Red Turban Rebellion

9. Li Zicheng's Rebellion

10.Revolt of the Three Feudatories

11.White Lotus Rebellion

12.Taiping Rebellion

13. Du Wenxiu Rebellion

14. Nien Rebellion

15. Hui Minorities' War

16. Second Hui Minorities' War

17. Boxer Rebellion

18. Xinhai Revolution

19. Communist Rebellion

20. Tiananmen Square Uprising

21. Tibetan Uprising.

22, Uighur Unrest and Terrorist Killings.

Of course, there are no States. China cannot afford giving identity to peoples belonging to the States. They 'assimilate' all and then through systematic cultural, religious and lingusitc genocide convert them to accept being Han.

The same is on in Tibet and Xinjiang. However, they are not taking such nonsense.

Would this help about Chinese expansion?

US is a pygmy at the game compared to China!

Typical Communist brainwashed mentality one could say!
did you forgot to mention china has 5000 yrs history too. look at wars in europe history.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
i really admire china as the longest surviving country on the face of this earth with russia perhaps being the only other ? india collapsed during the spread of islam but we are now revived IMHO partly with brit "help" ......

but the interesting fact is that china stated small - really small and it grew - with unity and strength , they gathered more and more

so we can do the same too - if we really need to - of course it doesnt mean necessarily territory but i mean grow in our capability and even more population ( with quality of course )

s002wjh

Country flag
China's peaceful rise and peaceful interference in the SCS is only helping to make the area a complex web!

Now, Russia will also be around to oversee China's muscle flexing and tell China, along with the US, where to get off!
how is that ariticle indication of russia intervene in SCS. russia always has presence in northern pacific

lavender87

Typical internet warrior mentality.
"Keep dreaming about an internet warrior" is for you, Chinese. We all love peace except for China's farcism. China is now so aggressive that seem like it is in need of a lesson.

USA will teach China a lesson of the price for reliance on trading surplus. China can't survive and internal war is a must if the US wants it to. If The US break the trading treaty with China suddenly, then China is a mess, and 90% of China civilians will be unemployed, disorder in society will begin and no more money for military research.

China inherits the 9 segments line claim on S China Sea from farcist's ally, Japan, so I guess China would plan to follow farcism to engage in world war again.

The only country in the past has claim the whole S China Sea (9-segments line) was Japan.

Last edited:

s002wjh

Country flag
"Keep dreaming about an internet warrior" is for you, Chinese. We all love peace except for China's farcism. China is now so aggressive that seem like it is in need of a lesson.

USA will teach China a lesson of the price for reliance on trading surplus. China can't survive and internal war is a must if the US wants it to. If The US break the trading treaty with China suddenly, then China is a mess, and 90% of China civilians will be unemployed, disorder in society will begin and no more money for military research.

China inherits the 9 segments line claim on S China Sea from farcist's ally, Japan, so I guess China would plan to follow farcism to engage in world war again.

The only country in the past has claim the whole S China Sea (9-segments line) was Japan.
china/US are tie together in this global economy, if one fall the other will hurt too. as for chinese aggression, the only thing they did lately is throwing their economy/influence around, which all nation do the same.

as for SCS you might want to check vietnam claim which is larger than the size of their country. also china inherit the SCS claim from ROC, not from japan.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
did you forgot to mention china has 5000 yrs history too. look at wars in europe history.
It was in answer to this:

3. When did language ever become an issue here? You have multiple people in CHina, many with their distinct languages, On top of that you have the official language where you can use to communicate with others. Maybe it is usefull when you got a big country, huh?

I must add that wars are different from Internal rebellions.

Therefore, the wars in Europe would be a misplaced juxtaposition to avoid the reality of the series of internal rebellion that have rocked China.

In Europe, more or less, the nations were equipoised and so there was no expansion and assimilation by any of the Nation.

In China, the Hans conquered the weaker people and expanded their Empire and to ensure things work out, the 'assimilated' the people by various means, mostly unpleasant. and made them Han.

This is how the Han increased their Empire and assimilated.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
how is that ariticle indication of russia intervene in SCS. russia always has presence in northern pacific
Their interest has always been confined to that area.

It is obvious that the current naval strength requires a boost as too many contenders have entered the Pacific arena and Russian Gazprom is to undertake oil exploration for Vietnam and surely the Chinese will not sit pretty since they too claim that area.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

If the US breaks off from China, the Chineee Americans will not like it.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles