China warns foreign embassies not to monitor pollution

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Embassies in a nation is not meant to perform such activities, no matter whatever the issue is, I beg to differ with US intentions, more over in such issues like pollution control debates, India and China are at the same side of the world stage.
It's monitoring pollution. Really innocuous. I mean WTF!

satish007

better than PLA??? which piece of history tells u so??

ii though your soldiers r only good at destorying gold temple.....
Pla looks childhood without beard,just killing machine because brain washing ,donot practise yoga good and chubby.all around the world like hiring Indian soldiers include HK and singapore nerver hear about Chinese serve abroad and pla English sucks cannot learn new fighting skills.

Last edited:

satish007

Any post here in this forum will become a bashing China ceremony by some Indian members like Ray and Yusuf. I think their hatred toward China already impair their judgment of fair posting. It's sad they no longer post something meaningful in any China related thread.
We should thank them ,without them we do not know we have been brain washed,and aren't we feel boring without them

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
It's monitoring pollution. Really innocuous. I mean WTF!
The approach of monitoring is certainly uninvited, more over the monitoring agency itself do not declares it as reliable indicators.

The US says its own equipment should not be wholly relied on, as its data is compiled from only a single monitor. Its website makes clear that the measurements are for the benefit of embassy personnel and do not give citywide data.
moreover their are difference between pollution norm standards between developed and developing nations and India and China finds themselves on the same side,
I have not heard of any agreement signed regarding the above mentioned phenomenon for any external agency to monitor it to the disregards of the home nation.
correct me if I am wrong.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
The approach of monitoring is certainly uninvited, more over the monitoring agency itself do not declares it as reliable indicators.

moreover their are difference between pollution norm standards between developed and developing nations and India and China finds themselves on the same side,
I have not heard of any agreement signed regarding the above mentioned phenomenon for any external agency to monitor it to the disregards of the home nation.
correct me if I am wrong.
It's not talking about emission norms or something. Just basic numbers. Something that you find in weather report too on some channels.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
GDP is not fake but percentages sure may be disputed.
What do you mean? Of course they have a GDP, but they have no reliable indicators to measure it. The future Premiere Li Keqiang admitted it is based on borrowed money funneled into investment, rail and power generation. When the three indicators are all state controlled, of which often fudged, it is fake.

J20 as a project is true but may well be copied from stolen technologies. And yeah Indian soldiers are better than PLA, be it training and be it them not suppressing their own people.
J-20 exists, but its capabilities are fake. When China doesn't even have the radar and engine production capability to make a reliable 4th gen fighter... forget 5th gen.

huaxia rox

what tactics and strategy had PLA used except "Human Wave Attack" ... be it the Korean War or Vietnam War ... :pound:
no matter what tactics and strategy we use we can win....and would u pls enlighten me what were ur tactics and strategy in 1962 war???or even in sri lanka....or the war with bangladash????or even in your 2008 mumbai attack???and how was ur performence better than PLA????specificly.....

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
no matter what tactics and strategy we use we can win....and would u pls enlighten me what were ur tactics and strategy in 1962 war???or even in sri lanka....or the war with bangladash????or even in your 2008 mumbai attack???and how was ur performence better than PLA????specificly.....
It may not be known to you since such things will never be known thanks to the Thought Control, but ask your CCP about Cho La, Nathu La and Somdonrong Chu.

Bangladesh was a 14 day wonder and the US had to move their 7th Fleet.

The US has merely done two peaceful naval exercises, one with Philippines and one with Vietnam and you have gone scampering home and not a peep noise from you!

Last edited:

huaxia rox

can u show me 1 source other than your indian stories about Cho La, Nathu La and Somdonrong Chu that u people like to keep braging about like crap like it was nehru who granted china a seat in SC???

i can show u more than 100 non chinese sources about 1962 wars btw......

nimo_cn

Country flag
I don't see why Chinese government should be ashamed by what it just said.

Chinese government certainly should be ashamed that it failed to cope with Chinese severe air pollution, but it doesn't mean it has no right to stop foreigners from monitoring air quality in China.

We all know that air quality should be no concern for a foreign embassy, we also know what they are really up to by doing what they are doing.

If they are that keen on improving Chinese air quality, share some of their best emission-reducing technology with China at a discounted price, that alone will do much more change than measuring PM2.5 index.

Oblaks

why dont they just accept it and do something about it.
here in the philipines a lot of controversies has surfaced when the administration changed even in the current administration, but the gov dont hide it.
if the media makes story about something that may be against the government, the government dont censor the media
Oh please you talk like phippines is such a nice free country. Too much media has left Philippines within a lot of problems. It's not always about your country.

IMO it would be acceptable for foreign embassies to measure pollution levels but to publish it would suggest another motive. Any governmaent would take a defensive pose on that.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
what is so bad about monitoring pollution levels?

It is no State secret.

satish007

what is so bad about monitoring pollution levels?

It is no State secret.
It is state secret ,top boss will not like staying in Beijing,guests donot like visiting ,DFI will be high again,face always important

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
It is state secret ,top boss will not like staying in Beijing,guests donot like visiting ,DFI will be high again,face always important
If 'face' is all that important, China must use L'oreal Face Creams!

Tolaha

I don't see why Chinese government should be ashamed by what it just said.
Spare a thought on this. If your government is fooling you in something so obvious as air pollution levels, imagine what they do to you where it is not so apparent! This is how public normally will think and THIS is what should embarrass the Chinese government!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Is there a pollution check here?

Cough Cough, gasp. wheeze!

nimo_cn

Country flag
Spare a thought on this. If your government is fooling you in something so obvious as air pollution levels, imagine what they do to you where it is not so apparent! This is how public normally will think and THIS is what should embarrass the Chinese government!
Still doesn't mean I have to cheer for what American embassy is doing.

I feel more insulted by American embassy's condescending move to not only measure but also release the PM2.5 index to the public. That is out of line.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Well, that is one thing the USA does real well - be very condescending.

They also think like China that they own the world.

Like China thinks that there can be no better than the Han culture, the Americans think that there can be nothing better for the world than the USA!

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles