China warns against S. China Sea oil exploration

redragon

Country flag
So... who knows what Sarko Napoleon will do.
Very true, I was convinced that he would boycott Beijing Olympic for sure. But he crashed a lot glasses, and my best guess is he over used his balls with his wife, LOL, good for the couple.

redragon

Country flag
Really? The whole of ASEAN and the US condemn it... please ignore the US and your ASEAN neighbours and see how it goes.

http://our-daily.com/u-s-asean-condemns-china-military/1590/
Where the hell in the link saying China's claim on those islands is illegal? They are opposing the military build up and using violence to settle dispute. That exactly shows that I am right: the dispute will be a non-issue--If China keeps building up it's power. If you don't like it the only way would be asking your dear "tiny Napoleon" to use force against China, Since both you and me agreed that by 2030, France will be No1 power in the world, it should not be a difficult decision for him to make.
By the way, I heard Carrifour was beat up unfairly by Chinese authority, I am expecting French Government to use this as an excuse to punish Chinese Tourists.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Where the hell in the link saying China's claim on those islands is illegal? They are opposing the military build up and using violence to settle dispute. That exactly shows that I am right: the dispute will be a non-issue--If China keeps building up it's power. If you don't like it the only way would be asking your dear "tiny Napoleon" to use force against China, Since both you and me agreed that by 2030, France will be No1 power in the world, it should not be a difficult decision for him to make.
By the way, I heard Carrifour was beat up unfairly by Chinese authority, I am expecting French Government to use this as an excuse to punish Chinese Tourists.
Why would anyone condemn a nation for making a claim? Condemnation is reserved for inhuman acts like China breaking the 2002 Declaration of Conduct signed with ASEAN. You asked to see where China was condemned... you got it. China ignores UNCLOS while everyone else has submitted their claims. It is being decided by committee now and China has submitted nothing.

China has been losing a lot of Western business lately... keep it up!

lurker

Why would it be a non issue if China continued to build up its military? Even if China becomes too powerful for the ASEAN nations to deal with the US will be there to back them.

AOE

Lurker is correct. Unless the Chinese are feeling suicidal, I don't think they would overstep their bounds in this region.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles