China wants 'BRICS plus' to include 'friendly' countries, plan might hurt India's interests

nimo_cn

Country flag
It should not. Chinese can invite their friends, we will invite ours.:smile:
you should, as long as it benefits all members.

the title of the thread is misleading, Chinese foreign minister never stressed that only Chinese friends should be invited. BRICs is an economical cooperation organization, any country that can make contribution to economy development of all the members should be invited.

nimo_cn

Country flag
Likewise your lap dog terrorist pakistan is off the table though SL and mexicans are welcome to join but i seriously doubt if they really are interested.
I never mentioned any specific country that should be invited, neither did Chinese foreign minister. China suggested major developing countries to be invited, according to minister Wang.

all i am contending is that BRICs needs expansion to fulfill it's mission.

if I am to decide, I am gonna invite Indonesia.

square

Strategic Issues
we should include Taiwan, mangolia, Vietnam and Japan too. :daru:
if we include taiwan , jinping will finish that bottle in one sip...

Last edited:

Khagesh

I never mentioned any specific country that should be invited, neither did Chinese foreign minister. China suggested major developing countries to be invited, according to minister Wang.

all i am contending is that BRICs needs expansion to fulfill it's mission.

if I am to decide, I am gonna invite Indonesia.

A single such wish by every side in BRICS and you will end up duplicating the SCO.

What is the point in doing that?

Either have something substantive to do, with whatever leadership positions China wants to take.

Else be done with useless talkshops.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
A single such wish by every side in BRICS and you will end up duplicating the SCO.

What is the point.
SCO also has millitary objectives in order to protect nato aggression in central asia. Such arrangement is not present in brics.

nimo_cn

Country flag

What is the point in doing that?

Either have something substantive to do, with whatever leadership positions China wants to take.

Else be done with useless talkshops.
SCO mainly copes with security issues, while BRICs focus on economy.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles