China to take 50 percent of India's smartphone market

nimo_cn

Country flag
You are acutely misinformed or just plane ignorant.
https://www.google.co.in/amp/in.mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idINKBN0NT1CX20150508

An old article but you get the gist.

150 countries welcome Indian pharama export including Europe and US only Chinese are under corporate pressure well grow a pair:scared2:

Quality control in IT , automobile components. And let me remind you which country is known world wide to steal and disregard intellectual property...

It's china :hehe:
Chinese pharmaceutical industry is dominated by western companies.

IndianHawk

Country flag
my comment isn't offensive either. I meant even in begging business, Chinese could do better.

doesn't change the fact that India lags behind in making cellphones.
Where did you learned that did you comparatively studied beggars from both countries or it was taught in CCP racist propaganda classes.

India lag behind china in Assembling smartphones not making. Don't get ahead of yourself .

airtel

Country flag
China is behind the west, no one disputes that. all I am contending is that India lags behind china.

arm's architecture is not banned, it's available for indians; tsmc is gonna do the fab job for you as long as you pay it. Chinese huawei designed and built kirin processors based on that, no indian company could finish that job.

Qualcomm processors, Samsung RAM, Sony sensors, etc, all of these are easy to get from open market. with these components, Chinese build a successful xiaomi, while indians failed again.

I agree that smic possesses technology which seems ancient compared with intel, but which indian fab can compete smic? none!

that is my contention, under the same circumstance, India is no match with china.

India dont have Advanced semiconductor Industry ......................this is the fact , nobody is denying that .

and India could not develop that because nobody was ready to share technologies & Investment in India (because of sanctions & cold wars ) ...................While china enjoyed western investment & technologies .

now cold wars are finished & sanctions are removed ...................so now AMD is coming in India .

m.economictimes.com/industry/cons-products/electronics/amd-plans-to-enter-india-in-a-big-way-ties-up-with-hsmc-for-chip-manufacturing-ravi-shankar-prasad/articleshow/51795523.cms

it is a Golden opportunity for India to establish new Fabs & semiconductor Industries in India .

..................................................................................................................................

India has many companies like xiaomi (example Lava , intex , micromax etc ) .

but i want a Indian company like Apple & Samsung .................which are developing new advanced technologies .

You have Invested billions of $ so You have more successful companies in that field as compare to India .
India concentrated in IT-industry while China concentrated on mobile Phone assembling ......................There is no Chinese company which can give competition to Infosys , TCS , wipro , Patni etc ..

salute

Things are changing but not at the pace that is required.Much of East and North India is grappling with extremely high unemployment and this could lead to a massive trouble
yeah , jobs do not rain from skies .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles