China to pay huge price if it does not stop skirmishes with neighbours

ice berg

Re: China to pay huge price if it does not stop skirmishes with neighb

It was shown in an east asian TV serial showing events of tang times.
Something must be lost in translation then...

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned

Something must be lost in translation then...
The english subtitles exactly showed what i said and if the translation was faulty, damn be the translators as it is serious matter.

Agni5

If India tests a nuclear device in Beijing, China will test a nuclear device in Delhi, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Mumbai, Kolkata...
BTW I have serious concerns over RELIABILITY of your goods (chinese goods!!!) your goods / products looks like premium but they aren't, your soldiers try to look like US defence men sofesticated, equipped with state of the art arms with them, but trying to be and being is like differnce between Howithzer and DF31, what i guartntee you your DF will not reach hyderabad or bangalore though i'm dam sure, try to procure some reliable weapons like BRAHMOS. Honestly.

libindi

Tihar Jail
Banned

BTW I have serious concerns over RELIABILITY of your goods (chinese goods!!!) your goods / products looks like premium but they aren't, your soldiers try to look like US defence men sofesticated, equipped with state of the art arms with them, but trying to be and being is like differnce between Howithzer and DF31, what i guartntee you your DF will not reach hyderabad or bangalore though i'm dam sure, try to procure some reliable weapons like BRAHMOS. Honestly.
We so weak,dont shoot!

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag

@libindi till now I am yet to see a single decent post from you. Do you ever plan to contribute or is your game plan just one liner rhetorics and flamebait?

@Others... Can we please stop making juvenile "nukemongering" comments?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Guys... can we keep the one-liner rhetorics down please?
@pmaitra @Ray @Singh

I wonder if we can.

There are people who are stumped for sentences and are capable for one liners!

The DFI policy is to accommodate all and sundry!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Are you saying that Indians are free of false ego and pride?
To the extent I know.

ice berg

You are right.

I have no idea about Indian pride.

I take it that you think I am a Chinese!
But but you cant be chinese cause you dont have false pride??? Or because you have false pride, then you must be a chinese?

t_co

@ice berg

It's natural to feel proud for your own country. Just as we feel proud of China, so Indians should feel proud of India.

What should be minimized, however, is letting that pride cloud one's view of what their country does or is. This applies to many posters on this forum, whether they be Indian, Pakistani, or Chinese.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

You are right.

I have no idea about Indian pride.

I take it that you think I am a Chinese!
But but you cant be chinese cause you dont have false pride??? Or because you have false pride, then you must be a chinese?
A brilliant and incisive observation.

@ice berg

It's natural to feel proud for your own country. Just as we feel proud of China, so Indians should feel proud of India.

What should be minimized, however, is letting that pride cloud one's view of what their country does or is. This applies to many posters on this forum, whether they be Indian, Pakistani, or Chinese.
Spot on!

huaxia rox

BTW historically India never had border issues with Tibet, if few are we (Tibet and India) would solve it coz it is definitely a bilateral issue and not TRILATERAL.
historically there was no india. if you were referring to british india or islamic mughal i would say. its not india at all. then what were you actually saying?

you divert our water and we'll make sure that your eternal friend pakistan turns in to a desert!you think we really care about 40-50 PLA goons camping on our side of the border,we can crush them if we want to but we are choosing a diplomatic path to ease the tension as we are a responsible country!
and i suggest you to look at your own country before pointing towards us regarding border problems with our neighbors.you guys have border problem with literally every neighboring countries(India,Mongolia,Vietnam,Japan,Phillipines,Taiwan etc).you are acting like a bully just like what Hitler did in the early '40s in Europe!its not a good thing to have enmity with nearly all your neighbors at the same time.
1 do what ever you think you can to pak. just not seeing you getting whole kashmir.

2 whos is acting like a bully? as if we took kasmir and assam?

UN not made for immunity from nuclear warhead.
thats the reason you cant join the UNSC?

Being tacticle if i have to choose between kashmir and Tibet i would like to keep Tibet, leaving kashmir, Indian Army will take care of kashmir. there is no need of thermonuclear device in case of pakistan.
you are choosing nothing in real world and all in your dream. if you can take tibet what stopped you in 1962??

huaxia rox

first check your own thermonuclear yields mate babbling gibberish against India!we all know the quality of the chini nuclear devices,its yield is probably even less than 1 Kt!:wave:
the first 1960s one can easily combine the yields you have done so far.
Test No. 6 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nuclear weapon yield - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i even doubt your nuclear capacity is above NK who had 3 tests during a pireod of a decade.

Hey you mean is it good time to test ??
yes go ahead please.
I was talking about testing it in Beijing.
yes go ahead please.
you mean testing it in Beijing????
yes go ahead please.

huaxia rox

Cut Yaluzangbu/Bramhaputra, and you also cut water to Bangladesh (which is further downstream), and lose a key South Asian ally. Your string of pearls will snap.
my own understanding is to cut it in times of war only therefore to reduce damages to civilians. how ever related infrastrutes need to be done quick.

[MENTION=1179]
:facepalm: Why do you keep telling what PRC should do, to an Indian forum. Common sense begs you to say that to PRC instead .. :why: .. or to your Chinese friends.
because many chinese dont know indians want to invade prc. time to wake up.

BRAHMOS is purely russian stuff with the name half including an indian river bacause you gave russians money to get involved in the plan. how ever this thing only has a strike range of a few hundred kms and now only has working anti ship version.

when russians are less involved we got crap like Nirbhay and GSLV although engines still russian or EU tech.

honestly the RELIABILITY of those things seems to be pretty low.

Last edited:

mikhail

Country flag

the first 1960s one can easily combine the yields you have done so far.
Test No. 6 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nuclear weapon yield - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i even doubt your nuclear capacity is above NK who had 3 tests during a pireod of a decade.
mate we all know the quality of chini materials hence all those claims made by your CCP is most likely exaggerated.i seriously doubt that the chinese have access to any nuclear device having a yield of more than 500 Kt!
CCP has a long history of exaggerating their military prowess,so even if God himself comes down to the Earth and tells me that you have access to any nuclear device haing a potential yield of more than 500 Kt i won't believe him.Period!

historically there was no india. if you were referring to british india or islamic mughal i would say. its not india at all. then what were you actually saying?

1 do what ever you think you can to pak. just not seeing you getting whole kashmir.

2 whos is acting like a bully? as if we took kasmir and assam?

thats the reason you cant join the UNSC?

you are choosing nothing in real world and all in your dream. if you can take tibet what stopped you in 1962??
Pakistani state sponsored terrorists have killed hundreds of thousands of innocent Indians over the last 6 decades,so we have got every right to retaliate if we want to!secondly if we were really acting like a bully then we would have taken this measure right after the incident of 26/11 but we didn't do any such thing.this clearly proves that we are definitely not the ones who are acting like a bully!
thirdly why should we get engaged in an all out war with Pakistan hence risking a potential nuclear fallout when they are doing such a fine job by destroying their own country by the each passing day!we should rather grab some popcorn and watch then destroying themselves slowly but surely without risking anything!isn't it a much feasible idea?

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned

that is irrelevant.

modern day india includes the region which had relation with tibet.

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned

whos is acting like a bully? as if we took kasmir and assam?
if you do not know history, why are you exposing yourself to be insufferable fool?

Kashmir and assam are indian by the very definition.

pmaitra

In any future war with PRC, India must not only seek to gain control over Aksai Chin, but also Mansarovar, which is just across Uttarkhand.

The biggest issue here is that India is just not preparing for a major offensive, and all preparations indicate towards defensive.

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned

In any future war with PRC, India must not only seek to gain control over Aksai Chin, but also Mansarovar, which is just across Uttarkhand.

The biggest issue here is that India is just not preparing for a major offensive, and all preparations indicate towards defensive.

first time, i agree with you .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles