China to pay huge price if it does not stop skirmishes with neighbours

ice berg

Re: China to pay huge price if it does not stop skirmishes with neighb

No, we take things in our stride, the thick with the think, and not have all these silly hangups of false ego!
Are you saying that Indians are free of false ego and pride?

Agni5

Hey you mean is it good time to test ??
India don't have thermonuclear weapon even device...

Again, check the yields of your nuclear tests.

t_co

An Indian nuclear test right now would be a ridiculously dumb move from the Indian side, but if that's what India wants to do, go ahead

CCTV

Well, your government should able to answer the question.

CCTV

first check your own thermonuclear yields mate babbling gibberish against India!we all know the quality of the chini nuclear devices,its yield is probably even less than 1 Kt!:wave:
Ok, any link to back your trolling?

Agni5

Well, your government should able to answer the question.
I was talking about testing it in Beijing.

Agni5

An Indian nuclear test right now would be a ridiculously dumb move from the Indian side, but if that's what India wants to do, go ahead
you mean testing it in Beijing????

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag

Guys... can we keep the one-liner rhetorics down please?
@pmaitra @Ray @Singh

Last edited by a moderator:

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag

prc should divert water from yaluzangbu river in tibet straight away when chinese people dont have enough water to drink or use. why waste the water and let it run into indian terrority?? why sharing valuable water data to the back stabber country who doesnt know what is thanksgiving?
Cut Yaluzangbu/Bramhaputra, and you also cut water to Bangladesh (which is further downstream), and lose a key South Asian ally. Your string of pearls will snap.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag

@tarunraju Should I say welcome back? Long time no see .. :)

prc should divert water from yaluzangbu river in tibet straight away when chinese people dont have enough water to drink or use. why waste the water and let it run into indian terrority?? why sharing valuable water data to the back stabber country who doesnt know what is thanksgiving?
:facepalm: Why do you keep telling what PRC should do, to an Indian forum. Common sense begs you to say that to PRC instead .. :why: .. or to your Chinese friends.

Last edited by a moderator:

t_co

you mean testing it in Beijing????
If India tests a nuclear device in Beijing, China will test a nuclear device in Delhi, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Mumbai, Kolkata...

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned

If India tests a nuclear device in Beijing, China will test a nuclear device in Delhi, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Mumbai, Kolkata...
India has no first use policy and we will adhere to that but in case chinese test in delhi, hyderabad etc., well they shall see what can be done by an elephant.

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned

why sharing valuable water data to the back stabber country who doesnt know what is thanksgiving?
Let us see if your much hyped engineers can do that. china never does anything for others or morality and if still they are not able to do this, it means that technical feasibility of project is constraining them.

There is a chinese proverb " a good trader should know how to deal with father's murderers " which speaks a lot for why they are not doing the act suggested by huaxiarow.

t_co

Let us see if your much hyped engineers can do that. china never does anything for others or morality and if still they are not able to do this, it means that technical feasibility of project is constraining them.

There is a chinese proverb " a good trader should know how to deal with father's murderers " which speaks a lot for why they are not doing the act suggested by huaxiarow.
Mayura, you and Ray are the only ones who keep repeating this proverb. I can't find it on google, except on DFI...

ice berg

Mayura, you and Ray are the only ones who keep repeating this proverb. I can't find it on google, except on DFI...
Cause it is a DFI proverb.:rofl:

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned

I do not read chinese but I watched it in a tv serial where a man was speaking in chinese ( the serial showed perhaps tang time as they were referring to your country as great DANG ) , he used it and i got it from there.

chinese literature is very vast ( i think largest ) and since much is untranslated, i do not think you will find it on google.

there are hundreds of thousands of chinese proverb and in case you think this is fake, you are free to do that as i told my sources and can not verify it now as i do not remember the serial's episode number.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles