China to launch its first space station

AprilLyrics

There's one gaping hole in your theory. Those objects were flying out several minutes after the hatch was opened. That's impossible. Once the hatch opens, decompression happens almost instantly, within seconds all debris-like objects get ejected. Minutes after decompression is over, even if a piece of debris happens to escape the hatch, it won't accelerate like that, because there's no decompression taking place to push it out.

Also, static charge cannot cause objects to accelerate like that. For that to happen, the astronaut has to be so charged, that even contact with the spacecraft should fry its electronics. For that exact phenomenon to not happen, a typical spacesuit has electrical insulation, which protects the static-sensitive electronics of a spacecraft or satellite that an astronaut is working on, in space.

Therefore that "debris" has to be bubbles ejected from air pockets, and that has to be a giant fishtank with a wave generator and not outer space. Besides, how does your "highschool physics knowledge" debunk the other observations in that video?
as my physics knowledge stayed in highschool(i study Mathematics in colledge).here is some of my answer to those questions.

1.about the debris.some of the debris fly out when open hantch.some r on spaceman's clothe.as the Repulsion of electric is little ,and they r pressed in some part of the clothe,they fly out after seveeral minutes.there should be other better explanations.if u try to find there always be a rational one.and u can find the socalled bubble is square,not round.this is observed by others.

2.about the mirror and the light.those r LED lights on spaceship for illumination

3.flag.i dont even the the material making it.so if it is clothe or plastic i dont know.but i think it can flow like that in space.

4.cloud.this video maker can simply speed up the original vedio and give u such a fake phenomenon
here is an oringinal one.if u have patience,u can watch it and compare the two.
神舟七号航天员太空行走完整版 - 视频 - 优酷视频 - 在线观看

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Guys, Lets not throw insults at the Chinese, what they are doing is to get a good name for themselves,
They can start by actually going to space, and not their local Sea World.

What they do seem to be doing is feeding their local population with "achievements". At least in the case of Shenzhou 7. Like I said, this new space station is looking good, and I hope it achieves what it was built for.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
They can start by actually going to space, and not their local Sea World.

What they do seem to be doing is feeding their local population with "achievements". At least in the case of Shenzhou 7. Like I said, this new space station is looking good, and I hope it achieves what it was built for.
There is no proof to that, the whites are jealous of China so they make stories like this.

Lets not ruin our relations with our ego, we cant be friends with Pakistan becoz of religion but Chinese are bit more pragmatic and can be friends but we need to try reach out more than they do to build confidence.

Last edited:

pmaitra

There is no proof to that, the whites are jealous of China so they make stories like this.

Lets not ruin our relations with our ego, we cant be friends with Pakistan becoz of religion but Chinese are bit more pragmatic and can be friends but we need to try reach out more than they do to build confidence.
Let them get their posteriors off Aksai Chin and Shaksgam, and I am all for it.

Back to topic: That spacecraft by PRC is almost identical copy of the Soviet Soyuz spacecraft. Form follows function? Not quite. American spacecrafts were, at least, indigenous, not shamelessly copied. This long chain of comments all originated from cir calling us Indians 'backward'. If PRC was really that 'advanced' vis-à-vis India, they should have been able to come up with something of their own. Just like countless others things, they have accomplished yet another cloning project.

Hope they are successful, but I will never call this spacecraft a Chinese achievement. Credit still goes to the USSR for this spacecraft of PRC.

Illusive

Country flag
Hope they are successful, but I will never call this spacecraft a Chinese achievement. Credit still goes to the USSR for this spacecraft of PRC.
And then PRC will give the SLV technology to pakistan.

AprilLyrics

Back to topic: That spacecraft by PRC is almost identical copy of the Soviet Soyuz spacecraft. Form follows function? Not quite. American spacecrafts were, at least, indigenous, not shamelessly copied. This long chain of comments all originated from cir calling us Indians 'backward'. If PRC was really that 'advanced' vis-à-vis India, they should have been able to come up with something of their own. Just like countless others things, they have accomplished yet another cloning project.

if this makes u feel much better....

P

pi314159

The purpose of Chinese space project is to put astronauts on orbit, get them working there and bring them back safely. Rockets and spacecraft are just means not purpose. Maybe Indian can do this in a different way, but so far you are about the same as Chinese. For example, your rocket is still cylinder like, which design was originally by Nazi Germans, then copied by Russian, American and Chinese. To avoid being copycat, perhaps you should make your rocket box-shaped:).

Actually I agree with your point, many of credits should go to former USSR and American. The Chinese space program so far is following these pioneers' path, as a later-comer it has not reached giant's shoulder yet.

pmaitra

The purpose of Chinese space project is to put astronauts on orbit, get them working there and bring them back safely. Rockets and spacecraft are just means not purpose. Maybe Indian can do this in a different way, but so far you are about the same as Chinese. For example, your rocket is still cylinder like, which design was originally by Nazi Germans, then copied by Russian, American and Chinese. To avoid being copycat, perhaps you should make your rocket box-shaped:).

Actually I agree with your point, many of credits should go to former USSR and American. The Chinese space program so far is following these pioneers' path, as a later-comer it has not reached giant's shoulder yet.
Thank you for at least acknowledging: "... so far you are about the same as Chinese".

Credit where it is due.
  • Gunpowder and rudimentary projectiles were invented in China.
  • First military rocket was used by the Indians against the British.
  • British took the idea to Europe.
  • Germans took it up and came up with the V1 and V2 rockets.
  • USSR and USA, thereafter, built space-faring vehicles and ICBMs.
Other than that, my point was not about the rocket, but about the spacecraft. All rockets are cylindrical but all spacecrafts do not look alike. When the US made their own spacecraft, they did not make it so that it looks like the Soviet spacecraft. That is my point.

Last edited:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag

There are off course trolls like cir but lets go beyond trolls there r members like Kickok who are also great members who do more than any Indian member has done for Friendship. If we talk of land disputes then we end up like Pakistan never able to look beyond hate. React to the troll while also mentioning your intention for friendship in the same post, be more diplomatic in answering.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
For example, your rocket is still cylinder like, which design was originally by Nazi Germans, then copied by Russian, American and Chinese. To avoid being copycat, perhaps you should make your rocket box-shaped:).
that's exactly right ..... how not to copy the principles ?
CONGRATS to china ( border disputes notwithstanding ) for their ( usually superb ) organization and management in most likely succeeding in this project.

and to my "fellow" indians who objected to copying principles - tell us how else ?

or is it gonna be a box -shaped rocket ( like that chandrayaan - ok i know it wasnt a rocket - but what an imaginative design for a nation that doesnt want to copy )

P

pi314159

Other than that, my point was not about the rocket, but about the spacecraft. All rockets are cylindrical but all spacecrafts do not look alike. When the US made their own spacecraft, they did not make it so that it looks like the Soviet spacecraft. That is my point.
Okay, get your point. I use rocket as example is because you have not launched any spacecraft, then the closest thing is rocket. Truly wish to see you Indian can make spacecraft totally different from USSR one and American one, and truly unique.

pmaitra

Okay, get your point. I use rocket as example is because you have not launched any spacecraft, then the closest thing is rocket. Truly wish to see you Indian can make spacecraft totally different from USSR one and American one, and truly unique.
We did send a spacecraft to the Moon. It didn't look like the Soviet Soyuz spacecraft.

The launch vehicle almost always has a cylindrical body and a conical or spherical tip for cutting through air. Hence, similarity in shape. However, once in space, the spacecraft can look like anything and does not necessarily have to look like an existing spacecraft because there is no air in space.

P

pi314159

We did send a spacecraft to the Moon. It didn't look like the Soviet Soyuz spacecraft.

The launch vehicle almost always has a cylindrical body and a conical or spherical tip for cutting through air. Hence, similarity in shape. However, once in space, the spacecraft can look like anything and does not necessarily have to look like an existing spacecraft because there is no air in space.
I thought you were talking about maned space-flight, Soyuz is for that purpose, right? Yes indeed India had sent a spacecraft to the Moon. A goal was set-up and then accomplished, indeed a big achievement. For me and for most people I believe do not care how your Mooncraft looks like, or how many foreign-components in it. Your mission accomplished, that's it.

By the way, if you are truly creative, there are many other ways to "cutting through air":).

aimarraul

we will have our own space station by 2018 :tea:

Last edited:

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
we will have our own space station by 2018 :tea:

We've got to give it to the Chicoms this time. I always give credit when it is warranted and on this one its fitting. Congats to the CCP! In the same tone as "congrats to the USSR for its Sputnik.

shiphone

Country flag
hi,here

Its not a **** measuring competition here !

India is at far better position than China as we are dealing with Space since long time Back i.e Experience..

Just Google abt ISRO you will get your answers, as for your post they are cheap dont expect any more reply s..

As you said, India is "FAR BETTER" than china in space tech field...I'm afraid the reality is a little different from your knowledge...

there are too many other websites about the space tech development besides the ISRO site. here's some english sites:

Gunter's Space Page
Chinese Launchers on NASA forum
Other Launchers (Indian etc.) on NASA forum

some simple facts here :

1.the lunch records of the last 5 years.

so far China lunched 146 times (including 8 complete failure and 5 partly failure)and india 32 times (7 complete failure and 5 partly ones).

2010 china had 15 shots (1 partly failure)and india had 3( 2 failures and both were GSLVs)
2009 china 6 shots and india 2
2008 china 11 and india 3
2007 china 9 and india 3(1 partly failure, GSLV )
2006 china 6 and india 1(failure GSLV)

2.the first rocket lunch :
china CZ-1 10.01.1970 the second lunch on 24.04.1970 put the first satelite DFH1 into the obit which made the china the fifth country after USSR ,USA,France,Japan.

india SLV-3 19.08.1979 but failed the second shot on 18.07.1980 was the first succeful one.

3.Lunch vehicles capacity

China(current)
CZ3 serials GTO:2.6-5.5T LEO:5-11.5T SSO:5-6.9T CZ3
CZ2 serials LEO 8.4T SSO 2T CZ2
CZ4 serials LEO 4-7.8T GTO 2.67T SSO 2.8T CZ4

India (these vehicle are very familiar to you, so no sources here)
GSLV LEO 5T, GTO 1.5-2.4T
PSLV LEO 3.8T GTO 1.44T SSO 1.9T

4. the satellites in obit:
China has around 80 satellites in Obit now
India lunched 60 satellites since 1975 but I don't think all of them are in service now List_of_Indian_satellites

5. some officials from China National Space Administration admitted that some Indian Remote sence satellites for CIVIL purpose were better.

6. Atmosphere Renter ability

china had lunch more than 20 recoverable reconnaissance satellites and 7 unmaned and maned Space capsules.
India the first and only one Renter test took place on 10 January 2007.the SRE-1.

I hate to do so indeed,but I thought the fact is the fact.

Last edited:

shiphone

Country flag
I rember you said it was fake again and again when people talking about chinese space program since years ago...as I said,the fact is the fact, and everyone has the right to believe or not....have a nice day...

1. this EVA- extra vehicular activity was broadcasted live in 2008(there is a LIVE: Shenzhou 7 Mission Updates thread on NASA forum) and reported by the media all over the world(you can google it),...my suggestion is to watch the full record of this EVA process which you could find pages back instead of a edited clip...
2. the first EVA took place in 1960's, so it's not a really big deal for the world which happened after 40 years...but for chinese,it is.
3. the chinese maned space program didn't come into existence in 2008. many people have worked and fight for it since 1970s. so respect the history please. this program was taken step by step.(and these steps are very slow compared with the space race in 1960s) ...4 unmaned spacecraft since 1999 ,then 1 spacecraft with 1 man for 24 hours in 2003, 2 men for 7 days in 2005 and 3 men with a EVA for 5 days in 2008. the development history is clear and trackable shenzhou program

Last edited:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
I rember you said it was fake again and again when people talking about chinese space program since years ago...as I said,the fact is the fact, and everyone has the right to believe or not....have a nice day...
Remember, when a transcript is posted online before the rocket even takes off = fake. Not to mention there are no bubbles in space = fake.

shiphone

Country flag
Remember, when a transcript is posted online before the rocket even takes off = fake. Not to mention there are no bubbles in space = fake.
oh, again...so that's your evidence,and forgive me, you are not dicussing like a educated man...the fact of this accomplished EVA is accepted by most of people in this world, obviously not including few guy in India as smart as you...But the Astronaut welcomes China to space brotherhood, the Tiangong 1 which will be lunched this month or in Sep.

1.you said that's bubbles, but many others said it was some kind of fragment
. just read the posts,not repeat your words again and again.and have a look at the vedio in full not just a EDITED clip...

2.the so called leaked News stroy was just a mistake of some member of the website...many news transcript are almost the same except the time ,name and lotcation when chinese correspondents are reporting the space launch issues...

here are the forcasts of 4 rocket-launchs conducted in this July,which might help you get familiar with the chinese style cover.

SJ-11-03 launch forcast on 07/05
Tianlian I-02 on 07/10
Beidou on 07/25
SJ-11-02 launch forcast on 07/28

the copprespondent finished the news transcript before the recocket launch and published shortly (normally within half an hour by Xinhua)when the launch is confirmed succeseful . it's a normal way...and the only mistake was this transcript was published before the launch by mistake,and was deleted by the website shortly when it was found. as simple as that...this mistake has been laughed at on many chinese forums those days...

I well rembered on the chrismasday last year, in the Breaking news section on Times Of India website , the roll titiles was " GSLV launched sucessfully" in seconds after the rocket lifting off. so these news titiles mean nothing.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles