China targets India for Buddhist monks' stir in Sichuan

bose

Country flag
Self immolations indeed don't helpp HH's cause, or even are doing damages. What ordinary people can relate that to? The People's Temple of Jim Jones? or Aum Shinrikyo, or FLG? People would just be shocked by the idea "setting themselves on fire"??

By your standard Indians are also racists. Think abt slurs like Chinkis or Chicoms. the Central Kingdom notion was shaped when people hardly knew anything beyond their small fields.

By the way China and Russia have settled border dispute long ago, dividing bordering Amur Rivers (Usuri / Heilongjiang) and islands. No more screwing each other therefore. As for Vietnam, Philipines, Japan all abt deep-water resources.
I had experience in working in south east asia in countries like Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan... my experience says that the Chinese are the most racist people on the earth... I remember an experience of that, while flying back from Taiwan to Singapore one of the co passengers refused to sit beside me and requested the air hostess to change their seat, which they promptly obliged and the seat remained vacant throughout the journey back... there are many more such incidents that I can mention... I have opportunity to mingle with Chinese, these people are most mean minded & stingy... These Chinese with new found wealth has become more westernized than the western world"¦ There is so much of fakeness about Chinese people.

Last edited:

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Yeah.. and lose the only card we hold. I didn't expect something better from you.
I think Iamanidiot was referring to Dalai Lama being loved by Hollywood actors like Richard Gere.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles