China syndrome: Why China is different from Middle East

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
no, that example was about how people are not equal which is why only the smart and capable should rule. free market is ideal. because the talented will succeed, the stupid will fail. as it should be in nature.
What is 'smart and capable'?

Thieves in suits and bow ties and manipulators?

Heard of Robber Barons?

There has to Morality, ethics and decency even in Business.

Why did Mao come to Power and Chiang Kai Shek overthrown.

KMT failed to address the social and land reform. It was corrupt and encouraged corruption, but to those who made money, the KMT belonged to the 'smart and capable', till Mao told them what is being 'smart and capable'!

Mao won because he projected in the initial days as sincere in his honesty and integrity of purpose.

kickok1975

you need to be more clear what you think would make the party better than because i thought you were talking about democracy.

yeah right. which gov. you actually think doesnt use propaganda? all avg citizens are susceptible to brainwashing. and the ones that do are exactly the dumb ones im talking about. americas use of propaganda is legendary.

watch Century of Self. corporations could even use psychology to create the american consumer through marketing. it is only too amusing.
In America there are Fox News network which represents Republican's agenda versus NBC, MSNBC which represent Democratics. In Taiwan you have pro KMT and pro DPP, in HongKong you have pro mainland and pro local democratic movements. What we have in main land?

JustForLaughs

Quebec mirror law

Following the adoption of the Clarity Act by the federal government, the Quebec provincial government adopted its own law : An Act respecting the exercise of the fundamental rights and prerogatives of the Québec people and the Québec State, R.S.Q., chapter E-20.2. This provincial act was inspired by the same decision of the Supreme Court of Canada that the federal one was.

This Quebec act emphasizes the right to self-determination according to the public international law. Under this law, a 50% of the valid votes cast plus one represents a clear expression of Quebecers to their right to determine their own future. It also claims the right to territorial integrity of the province of Quebec. The Act also recognizes the rights of Quebec's English-speaking minority and of the First nations of Quebec. Finally, Article 13 clearly responds to the Canadian federal Clarity Act by stating: "No other parliament or government may reduce the powers, authority, sovereignty or legitimacy of the National Assembly, or impose constraint on the democratic will of the Québec people to determine its own future
that act only calls for respecting a voting result. it does nothing to counter the requirement of native involvement, who were instrumental in the last attempt to separate not passing.

anyway, passing this doesnt mean anything because if there ever is another referendum you will see the Federal Government easily overrides the Provincial because there is almost no way Quebec can get a large enough majority vote to separate that will call into question the "reducing of powers". of course the Feds already knew this from the last time where majority of natives voted no.

kickok1975

I'm very clear on my suggestion to make Party better: A renew and check balance system within the party.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Just for Laughs

In America there are Fox News network which represents Republican's agenda versus NBC, MSNBC which represent Democratics. In Taiwan you have pro KMT and pro DPP, in HongKong you have pro mainland and pro local democratic movements. What we have in main land?

Indeed, what do you have in China (Mainland) apart from Hu and Wen?

JustForLaughs

What is 'smart and capable'?

Thieves in suits and bow ties and manipulators?

Heard of Robber Barons?

There has to Morality, ethics and decency even in Business.

Why did Mao come to Power and Chiang Kai Shek overthrown.

KMT failed to address the social and land reform. It was corrupt and encouraged corruption, but to those who made money, the KMT belonged to the 'smart and capable', till Mao told them what is being 'smart and capable'!

Mao won because he projected in the initial days as sincere in his honesty and integrity of purpose.
LOL thieves in suits. again, a perception of the corporate world that is grossly marred by few examples like ENRON and the like. a gov. that cant address social and land reform can hardly be claimed as smart and capable as these are basic issues for development.

kickok1975

that act only calls for respecting a voting result. it does nothing to counter the requirement of native involvement, who were instrumental in the last attempt to separate not passing.

anyway, passing this doesnt mean anything because if there ever is another referendum you will see the Federal Government easily overrides the Provincial because there is almost no way Quebec can get a large enough majority vote to separate that will call into question the "reducing of powers". of course the Feds already knew this from the last time where majority of natives voted no.
English Speaking Quebecans are also native, Quebec doesn't belong to French Speaking population only. That's something even Quebecan independent groups can't ignore. They may not like it but they can't change it and use force to drive them away. These people have their voting rights. If you can't persude them to vote for you, there is nothing you can do.

BackToEast

Country flag
I am one supporter of Chinese current political system, that is ,an authoritarian, one-party regime.

I do believe that only one authoritarian,one party regime can reject the short-sighted politics for vote-stock and turn CHina to one industrialized country in the long-sighted interest of the country,because the majority of people usually play a role of defender for their short-sighted individual interest during the rapidly society transform.

democracy can not help CHina finish such a society transform,from one agriculture-based society to one industrialized society. the vote-stock politics would would stop CHina's pace.

However I am not the supporter of CCP. I don't care who is the "one party" of "one authoritarian,one party regime"!
If some day ,CCP of the " "one authoritarian,one party regime" were to be replaced by someone else,I would never feel sorry for CCP.
Badguy:
You are a supporter of current ...,but CCP leaders don't believe the current system will work. That's the problem.That's why many of them steal the money from the country and flee away...

JustForLaughs

Just for Laughs

Indeed, what do you have in China (Mainland) apart from Hu and Wen?
THAT is your checks and balances? have 2 groups doing propaganda instead of one?

these so called republican and democrat only talk differently, always to get votes. in the end, action is hardly much different. even majority gov. actions all end up being more or less in the middle.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Badguy:
You are a supporter of current ...,but CCP leaders don't believe the current system will work. That's the problem.That's why many of them steal the money from the country and flee away...
Flee?

I reckon that these are the people who are 'smart and capable' as being touted.

JustForLaughs

English Speaking Quebecans are also native, Quebec doesn't belong to French Speaking population only. That's something even Quebecan independent groups can't ignore. They may not like it but they can't change it and use force to drive them away. These people have their voting rights. If you can't persude them to vote for you, there is nothing you can do.
im talking about natives. like "indians". wow ironic posting that here.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
THAT is your checks and balances? have 2 groups doing propaganda instead of one?

these so called republican and democrat only talk differently, always to get votes. in the end, action is hardly much different. even majority gov. actions all end up being more or less in the middle.
Hardly.

But then it is better to have different voice even if it is the Middle Path than being railroaded and trodden under the boot by one!

It is a system that threw up a historical event - the unbelievable - a Black President?

The day China has a Uighur President or a Premier, I will take it that China has arrived!

BackToEast

Country flag
Back to topic and don't attempt to deflect. Here we are talking about how the very Party could become better, not one party or Multi Party ruling. Isn't it considered as dangerous?

By the way, I disagree your comments that regular people are stupid and don't know how to make right decision. Given them freedom of information and choice, they will make right decision. Your comments actually just proved in a country where regular citizen is brainwashed by one way propaganda, they could be manipulated and therefore become "Stupid" as per your say.
I agree with you that regular people can make right decision given neccesary information.
Freedom is the power of a nation's progress. CCP and its brainwashed idiots will never understand this.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
im talking about natives. like "indians". wow ironic posting that here.
What about those 'barbarians' of China who were conquered, shamed and then to avoid the shame called themselves Han?

Ironic, indeed, coming from a person who is from Hong Kong, since ancestors of Hong People were not Han.

I allude to the the indigenous inhabitants of Tai Po who lived by clamming and making pearls.

Or even the Hakka people' whose origins could be related to the Xiongnu nomadic people, who had a considerable, and sometimes, dominating presence in parts of northern China from the Han Dynasty (202 BC-AD 220) period to the Southern and Northern Dynasties (420-589), merging and assimilating within the general Han populace.

Last edited:

JustForLaughs

Hardly.

But then it is better to have different voice even if it is the Middle Path than being railroaded and trodden under the boot by one!

It is a system that threw up a historical event - the unbelievable - a Black President?

The day China has a Uighur President or a Premier, I will take it that China has arrived!
presidential campaigns are a joke. always accusing the other side of scandals and other things to discredit them. the involvement of what you call thieves in suits is well known in funding.

half black. again so what of his race? he went to Harvard didnt he? obviously smart and capable. i have no issue with this.

there are many ethnics in CCP

it could happen. although i think this focus on ethnic and race is pointless.

kickok1975

Hardly.

Obama will never become president in a country where "Stupid" people are manipulated and filled with one way propaganda. America is great because America has a system encourages freedom of thoughts, information that ignited innovation and inspiration. China used to be a great place where Confucius, Sun Tze and many others lived because they were allowed to express their ideas which changed the country. China could be great again if we allow people to learn, grow, and prevail without restriction.

Last edited:

JustForLaughs

What about those 'barbarians' of China who were conquered, shamed and then to avoid the shame called themselves Han?

Ironic, indeed, coming from a person who is from Hong Kong, since ancestors of Hong People were not Han.

I allude to the the indigenous inhabitants of Tai Po who lived by clamming and making pearls.

Or even the Hakka people' whose origins could be related to the Xiongnu nomadic people, who had a considerable, and sometimes, dominating presence in parts of northern China from the Han Dynasty (202 BC-AD 220) period to the Southern and Northern Dynasties (420-589), merging and assimilating within the general Han populace.

you have no clue what you are talking about. first, where in your Tai Po wiki claim they are a different ethnic? all Cantonese are descended from Han soldiers and Yue native. second, those in HK today are immigrated from mainland, mostly Canton. which is why we have 鄉下

and lastly it has nothing to do with my post.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
you have no clue what you are talking about. first, where in your Tai Po wiki claim they are a different ethnic? all Cantonese are descended from Han soldiers and Yue native. second, those in HK today are immigrated from mainland, mostly Canton. which is why we have 鄉下

and lastly it has nothing to do with my post.
Of course!

How true!

The bloodline of Han is often to refer to the people who lived in the central-eastern part of China. All others are consider barbarians in the eyes of Han.

They were assimilated by 'shaming' the non Han to become Han including through marriages and through demographic changes to make the non Han into minorities.

What language do the Southern Chinese speak? Mandarin, right? Is that their original language?

That answers the issue!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Who are Gwong Fu Jan (廣府人) ?

Who are Yue Chinese?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Just for Laughs

What does this say?

What is this 'Liberate the Cantonese from the Han'?

As per you Hong Kong is of Han, so what is this all about?

Western propaganda, right?!

But then, of course, I know nothing and you know all!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
JBH22 India's China Syndrome Defence & Strategy 0
Galaxy Indian armed forces have China Syndrome Foreign Relations 3
Yusuf The China Syndrome China 4
skywatcher China's Heavy Attack Helicopter China 1

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles