China successfully performs mid-course missile interception

KevWang

CCP posts fake transcripts of space walks before they happen. Try harder ice cube.
The Shenzhou 7 flight was not fake. One medical team in the command center was dispatched by ESA and they had no doubt about the flight. What's more, the Banxing released by the SZ-7 passed very closely to the ISS, which was confirmed by NASA. See this link http://en.wikipedia.org/Shenzhou 7

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
wonder how the target RV moves in China. It first go down, then it goes up and then it explode.

from the screen shots, notice that camera is not shaking.

looks like after reentry it goes up and down. Big red circle is point where RV moves up.

looks like what ever happen, happened after reentry phase in terminal phase.

So how this test could be midcourse interceptor test. I think PRC should release the data and graph to show that they have successfully conducted the test.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
The Shenzhou 7 flight was not fake. One medical team in the command center was dispatched by ESA and they had no doubt about the flight. What's more, the Banxing released by the SZ-7 passed very closely to the ISS, which was confirmed by NASA. See this link http://en.wikipedia.org/Shenzhou 7
Is that why there were bubbles in the space walk video? Like it was filmed in a pool?

:rofl:

KevWang

Is that why there were bubbles in the space walk video? Like it was filmed in a pool?

:rofl:

Well, that rumour was cleared by China and ESA engineers. There is a gradient of pressure between the module and the open space, equal to about 0.02 atmosphere pressure. Air does not exist in vacuum, but the inside of the orbital module can not be total vacuous (although the module has been released pressure). This process is called "venting". The bubble was not water bubble, but air bubble.
By the way, if it is shot under water, the water bubble will rise to the same direction straightly, unlike the scene in the video that goes in totally diffrent direction. The thing that flies toward us, in my opinion, may be a little dreg in the module. Please view the scene carefully, the two objects are big and in shape of cloth.

Last edited:

nimo_cn

Country flag
looks like after reentry it goes up and down. Big red circle is point where RV moves up.

looks like what ever happen, happened after reentry phase in terminal phase.

So how this test could be midcourse interceptor test. I think PRC should release the data and graph to show that they have successfully conducted the test.
Then take it as a fake one.

Sent from my HUAWEI T8951 using Tapatalk 2

shiphone

Country flag
dear new member, some idiot is supposed to be ignored...you needn't reply to the trolling everytime, I could tell you some idiot would bring this silly question into every chinese related thread although loads of evidence given here and there...

use the posts search function. you will know what I mean.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Well, that rumour was cleared by China and ESA engineers. There is a gradient of pressure between the module and the open space, equal to about 0.02 atmosphere pressure. Air does not exist in vacuum, but the inside of the orbital module can not be total vacuous (although the module has been released pressure). This process is called "venting". The bubble was not water bubble, but air bubble.
By the way, if it is shot under water, the water bubble will rise to the same direction straightly, unlike the scene in the video that goes in totally diffrent direction. The thing that flies toward us, in my opinion, may be a little dreg in the module. Please view the scene carefully, the two objects are big and in shape of cloth.
The bubble clearly floated up...

Air bubbles can't exist in space as it is a vacuum or did you not learn that in physics 101? :rofl:

huaxia rox

NASA - 2008 Worldwide Space Launches
49. September 25 Shenzhou-7 Long March 2F (CZ-2F) China Crewed (3) First Chinese EVA
just need to ask someone with a healthy brain if he will believe NANA official site or not when it comes to outer space issues......nothing can be more simple........

except for some yoga practice i am sure that can make you breath with only one bubble (not heaps of) popping up under water that you also can pick to believe.......

KevWang

The bubble clearly floated up...

Air bubbles can't exist in space as it is a vacuum or did you not learn that in physics 101? :rofl:
You didn't read my post carefully. I said that the air comes from the orbital module.
Air does not exist in space but exist in the orbital module.

huaxia rox

I hope the Chinese do not sell this technology to pakistan. But if the do so then, India should re-design its missiles in such a way that it dodges the interceptor missile....

Russia has started its work on designing its missiles in such a way that they can dodge the American interceptor missiles........
my indian friend there is not always india and pak you need to concern.......prc wont sell this tech to any nation (not just pak).....and this is not because of india (even there is no india in the world)...........hope you can understand this.....

KevWang

Look at this "bubble". It's elongated, definitely a piece of cloth :laugh: :rofl:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
You didn't read my post carefully. I said that the air comes from the orbital module.
Air does not exist in space but exist in the orbital module.
I read your post and laughed. Once the bubble hits open space it pops as there is no pressure to hold it. It won't be floating past a fake taikonaut. :lol:

KevWang

dear new member, some idiot is supposed to be ignored...you needn't reply to the trolling everytime, I could tell you some idiot would bring this silly question into every chinese related thread although loads of evidence given here and there...

use the posts search function. you will know what I mean.
Buddy, I know they are simply trolling. They see China from a peep hole. Only trees they saw, not the forest. But isn't it funny just to talk with them? Some are racists, others are jealous about the achivement of China, and some simply trolling...

But many Indians here are nice as long as we convince them with truth. In all, here is a pro-Indian forum, so we need to leave some space for them. They love their country, although many in the wrong way...

KevWang

I read your post and laughed. Once the bubble hits open space it pops as there is no pressure to hold it. It won't be floating past a fake taikonaut. :lol:
Yes, you to the point, buddy!!! Have you ever seen how water bubbles float??? In an irregular path as they are seen in the video?:lol:

You really didn't take Physics 101:lol:

KevWang

And please see my pictures. :lol:

Seems that you are more professional than NASA engineers. See link NASA - NSSDC - Spacecraft - Details

And the outstanding Spacedaily Good Grades For Shenzhou 7

Even NASA and ESA didn't doubt, than France should doubt? Oh, France is part of ESA :rofl:

Hard to believe you are French. you must be Indian:rofl:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Yes, you to the point, buddy!!! Have you ever seen how water bubbles float??? In an irregular path as they are seen in the video?:lol:

You really didn't take Physics 101:lol:
Yeah, it floated straight up like bubbles do. :taunt:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
And please see my pictures. :lol:
I can't see your pictures... they are blocked with infected Chini malware. :lol:

First you try to explain away bubbles and now you claim it as space debris. Keep backtracking... :rofl:

KevWang

Yeah, it floated straight up like bubbles do. :taunt:
Really, the "bubbles" float in different angles. What a preternatural event.:taunt::taunt:

I love your attitude in having fun with China :cool2:

Shall we make friends ? Where in france do you live? :rofl:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles