China student poses nude for fees, sparks row

A.V.

why keep it hidden? if a chinese citizen can contribute then ....
its the policy of the forum , we do not discriminate on the lines of nationality , donations , caste or religion ., if any member is willing to help the forum in any way we always appreicate that , even posting regularly is more than enough , any kind of initiative to make the place better is done by many and becomes impossible to mention all , a huge number of members are involved in making this site a true leader and we wouldnt just like to single out voluntary donations as means to guage the dedication towards the forum , every little time spend on this site is valued by the forum staff and thats what we have been following since long

However if any confirmation is needed we always provide it and we also release a quaterly report of the site performance including financial details .

Reactions: Ray

kickok1975

Actually, I will donate again in second half of the year. It's not a matter of how much money to donate; it's a matter of involvement and support. So far we already achieved 10% of goal, not bad.

This forum provides a platform for lots of people to exchange their ideals and thoughts, regardless of their nationality. It doesn't promote hates and ideology. That's the reason I want to support.

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
What does 'NSFW' mean?

Also I asked explicit permission from an admin before posting the pics.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
What does 'NSFW' mean?

Also I asked explicit permission from an admin before posting the pics.
I think AV already told you can post the pics. 'NSFW' - Not safe for work place. So people working at office will no open NSFW marked pictures/threads.

JayATL

you should not be on these boards during work hours, unless you are like em who works from home :)

nimo_cn

Country flag
Well, to tell the truth, such thing is not rare in China at present, what makes this individual episode special is that this girl chooses to go public, which makes it hard for many Chinese people to accept this behavior. Give them some time to adjust themselves to this new world, people will take such thing lightly in the future.

But I totally understand the "overreaction" by some people, what this girl is doing is certainly not against moral, but neither is it something worth encouraging. The extensive publicity she is receiving may send a wrong message to many young people, no one is expecting every people with a similar background to be a nude model. I don't want such idea to come to their minds first whenever there is a financial difficulty. If it is possible, I wish people can figure out an alternative.

SATISH

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
Hats off! t that girl. She is just modelling to make her life and future secure. What is wrong in that? It is far better than sleeping with the professor to get grades.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles