China stresses Party's leadership over army

Discussion in 'China' started by Ray, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

This statement - few people in other countries criticize China's military system. That criticism spreads some erroneous ideas, including ideas that the army should be depoliticized and have no party affiliations, or that the army should be nationalized. Some even suggest the Party should end its leadership of the army, indicates that there has been talk within the Chinese military and also within the Party apparatchiks of depoliicise the Army and make it independent of the Party.

It is obvious that is the Communists lose their authority over the Army and the Police, they would become vulnerable as the statement indicates such a fear.

It also indicates that the Communist Party remains in power through inducing fear amongst their citizen that if the citizens try anything funny, then the Communists will crush them ruthlessly through brutal force unleashed by the Army and the Police since the Party solely controls these two organs.

No wonder Tienanmen Square could happen.

That the Chinese are a brainwashed robotic nation in the Mainland is so evident by the fact that Hong Kong people are fighting tooth and nail to prevent the Mainland Communist from brainwashing them and making them robots as they have done to the Mainlanders.

Imagine China builds nationalism by brainwashing!

3. Bhadra

Bhadra Defence Professionals Defence Professionals Senior Member

He is wrong.
    CCP is a Party created by the PLA . PLA existed before CCP came into existence. Without PLA supporting the CCP, it is difficult for the Party to continue.

4. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

If what you say is right, then does it not prove that the Chinese Communist Party is very good at reinventing history?

That is the reason why Hong Kong has gone up in flames these last few days!

They rejected the Communist Mainlanders brainwashing to accept the reinvented history that was being forced on them!

5. no smoking

no smoking Senior Member Senior Member

Hongkongnesses is rejecting CCP's effort of spreading its ideology by patriotism educiton, not so called "reinvented history".

6. roma

roma NRI in Europe Senior Member

judging by your level of education in english - who can blame them for doing so !! ??? hehehehe ?

7. no smoking

Now, it seems that you are inventing history, my friend! Are you sure you are talking about the CCP-PLA history on this planet?

If you don't believe CCP's history record, you can look at ROC's history record about CCP. Please, just don't talk some nonesense.

8. no smoking

They tried, but failed. When I was in China, I was used to critise CCP for every single policy. After I immigrated into Australia, I became more and more supportive of part of CCP's policy.
    Actually, that is exactly the same for most of chinese immigrants. So we often joke: the west has done a far better job in creating CCPs than CCPs themselves!