China starts "combat ready" patrols in disputed seas

Oblaks

they don't we still building up a credible defense force
If war do breaks out between the two, your credible defense is still puny compared to China's so don't push it. Filipinos wereknown to be diplomatic which is not a bad trait.

Zero_Wing

Yup but again still building diplomacy without protection is just talk so my country is building both

Oblaks

Yup but again still building diplomacy without protection is just talk so my country is building both
Diplomacy is talking openly but constructively. Defense building should be done quietly. Anyway I was not talking about your country's strategy, I am talking about your red hot fiery posts and one liners which does not contribute to having an intellectual discussion here. Showing your flag and posting like that does not do justice to your county.

Last edited:

no smoking

Country flag
OK Mr. Know it all. Clearly your knowledge about the disputes in the SCS is very shallow. Have you heard of China's nine dashed line to the SCS. can explain that because even China has problems explainiing that to the world.
Unfortunately, the nine dashed line was drawn by KMT's ROC not CCP's PRC.
CCP's claim is focused on island instead of whole sea area. The reason that China still uses dashed line instead of consistant line is showing that the sea area is still an international sea except the sea very close to those islands.
If you check the history, you will find lots of case that USA fleet deployed in this area, and China may cmplain that caused tension but China never protested it was the violation of its sovereignty.

Oblaks

Unfortunately, the nine dashed line was drawn by KMT's ROC not CCP's PRC.
CCP's claim is focused on island instead of whole sea area. The reason that China still uses dashed line instead of consistant line is showing that the sea area is still an international sea except the sea very close to those islands.
If you check the history, you will find lots of case that USA fleet deployed in this area, and China may cmplain that caused tension but China never protested it was the violation of its sovereignty.
You explanation is so subjective and does not clarify anything about the nine dashed line. China submitted the a mapped with nine dashed lines to mark its territorial seas to the UN on 2009. Infact during the stand-off with the Philippines China has repeatedly said that the shoal under dispute and and the waters around it are integral parts of Chinese territory. As I said now that the claim is not clear. shipping lanes are not disturbed for the mean time. In China gets what it wants. We are not sure if that will remain. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying China is bent on disturbing the shipping lanes. It is just that when it comes to this cases.. being concrete is needed to give a sense of security for freedom of navigation.

Zero_Wing

Diplomacy is talking openly but constructively. Defense building should be done quietly. Anyway I was not talking about your country's strategy, I am talking about your red hot fiery posts and one liners which does not contribute to having an intellectual discussion here. Showing your flag and posting like that does not do justice to your county.
easy for you to say its not your country who is the front lines anyway we are not giving up on diplomacy again its the best way to solve anything but our chinese counter parts are the problem continuing their actions to some how put the blame on everybody but them and acting like they own the place even beyond their own claims and territories and telling us who to do and run our country like some old grandfather telling young people about the old days basically being arrogant its getting annoying so just in case they step out of line we are building our defense here true even with this we can't win but we not just let chinese do what they want in our own territory no sovereign nation would if that's so what's the point being a sovereign nation right?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Your war mongering is exactly what the CCP. Wants, I just hope the Philippine officials do not think the way you do.
China's war mongering is exactly what the US wants.

All along the Pacific Rim will become US' friends!

The US will isolate China!

The Chinese aggressive posture will scare off all far beyond like Africa to be cautious while dealing with China.

Ideal for the US!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The reason that China still uses dashed line instead of consistant line is showing that the sea area is still an international sea except the sea very close to those islands.
The US and the nations around the Pacific Rim will put a Full Stop (Period) to the Chinese Nine dashes dream!

Oblaks

easy for you to say its not your country who is the front lines anyway we are not giving up on diplomacy again its the best way to solve anything but our chinese counter parts are the problem continuing their actions to some how put the blame on everybody but them and acting like they own the place even beyond their own claims and territories and telling us who to do and run our country like some old grandfather telling young people about the old days basically being arrogant its getting annoying so just in case they step out of line we are building our defense here true even with this we can't win but we not just let chinese do what they want in our own territory no sovereign nation would if that's so what's the point being a sovereign nation right?
Again I'm not talking about the Philippine strategy. I am talking to you about the way you post. It is getting to sound like the Chinese posters here. Anyway, I was hoping you would not stoop to their level but oh well Ok goodluck. Go and trash talk for the Philippines if you think it helps.

Zero_Wing

Again I'm not talking about the Philippine strategy. I am talking to you about the way you post. It is getting to sound like the Chinese posters here. Anyway, I was hoping you would not stoop to their level but oh well Ok goodluck. Go and trash talk for the Philippines if you think it helps.
Well thanks for the advice sir but am not trash talking sir am just pointing out facts on the subject

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles