China set to ban Indian seafood from June 1

pmaitra

Let me ask my dear Chinese members, how often do you guys change your house lamps, fluorescent lamps, incandescent lamps? Also, how good of an illumination do they provide?

We tried some Chinese made cheap items once, and saw they were not bright enough and hurts the eyes when reading a book, and die within months. Indian made Philips lamps last years and are bright as well. Just one example.

redragon

Country flag
Indian made batteries, bulbs, fuses, etc., cost a lot more and also last a lot more than cheap Chinese duds.
blame the end consumers and your importer, they pay what they deserved, if the quality failed to meet what is required on contract, Chinese exporter will not get a penny from banks, the LC would be just a piece of paper, for anyone who knows basic international trade, this is a common sense.

redragon

Country flag
Yes, you can make these products. But obviously, your customers prefer Chinese products. So, either you are wrong or they are stupid.
in this world, rich gets richer, poor gets poorer, that is more obvious in India, given the low average income and the highest number of billionares co-exist in the country. However, the poor still want the modernized life style, so they get what they can afford...

Tolaha

in this world, rich gets richer, poor gets poorer, that is more obvious in India, given the low average income and the highest number of billionares co-exist in the country. However, the poor still want the modernized life style, so they get what they can afford...
You poor thing... never heard of GINI and that the income disparity is far worse in China!

cir

Our Indian friends want to have it both ways: pay little and get a lot。

lol!Either ask your merchants to import quality Chinese products and pay up or live with cheap Chinese produces that come with a low price tag.

It is simple really.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
So long China bans Tigers remains and other endangered species coming into China through smugglers, I will be happy!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Our Indian friends want to have it both ways: pay little and get a lot。

lol!Either ask your merchants to import quality Chinese products and pay up or live with cheap Chinese produces that come with a low price tag.

It is simple really.
Indeed that should be the norm.

But then China has to produce quality goods so that it can be considered.

The world finds Chinese goods as a rip off!

amitkriit

Why is India tolerating a trade surplus of 44 Billion USD in favour of China?

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
I wonder how much more an hazard it is compared to eating Cockroach from your toilet.

or eating your neighbors pet Dog! :toilet:

Worms anyone? I am serious they fry and eat worms, many chinese members are eatting it as we speak.

no smoking

Country flag
You poor thing... never heard of GINI and that the income disparity is far worse in China!
You poor thing...obviously you never knew about India's unique consumption-basis GINI calculation.
But of course, I am not an expert on that either. What I know is that average chinese has a better life than india counterpart.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Excellent! now I can enjoy my Tiger Shrimps at a good price! As such seafood coming from WB and Odisha costs in my place. Now this is a good news as my family loves seafood. :D

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles