China sent AWACS and fighters to China ADIZ on patrolling mission

debasree

Country flag
Now i understand why allways pakis call abt nuke strike against india its inherited from -----is inferioty complex ;)

wrigsted

Country flag
:cool2: Dont worry, China will drop a few hundreds nukes to wipe japland out of the map.

If China as much as approximately touch Japanese territory with a nuke, the whole of the Chinese east coast will be destroyed within 20 minutes. An hour later when all major Military assets are leveled, PRC will no longer be an existential threat to world peace. I ask you not to do something so stupid, I have Danish friends in China who try to teach you management culture, friends which I would loath to lose. Not to mention all the innocent civilians who will lose their lives on both sides. It will be an unfathomable loss of life and human suffering
I do not think you understand how much kudos, respect and popularity Japan have here in the West. Or how much the West detest the Chinese bravado, bullying of small states and contempt for the individual. All would support Japan, and join forces against China!
Nobody likes you, China. You could gain much more by becoming friends with the world community than you will ever get out of threats and weapons.
But you do not understand, do you?

Last edited:

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Folks, please respect G90! He's no ordinary 50-center! Notice the "90" in his/her/its name? So please, respect!
G90 is extreme. Really, posters who talk about tossing nukes about should be blocked from DFI.

Just do a benefit/cost analysis: he contributes nothing of value and causes chaos with his pointless chatter.

DFI is much too tolerant of its idiots, and a poster who says "we will nuke you" is outside the pale.
@wrigsted

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles