China seething after India issues visa to Uyghur freedom fighters

VaghaDeva

sum gai
just for the record kashmir is actually Indo Aryan Dardic and part of the mauryan empire while Uyghurs are Turkic and Chinese are mongoloids

Syama Ayas

Country flag
LoL another 50 rupees coming to defend the indefensible.
At which point have I defended you or Chinese atrocities in Xinjaing?

Kashmir: The Untold Story of Indian Occupation
http://www.projectcensored.org/kashmir-the-untold-story-of-indian-occupation/

So would India get another leverage by hosting someone wanted by the Interpol? No more than an exchange of fierce rhetoric, but zilch impact on China!

~~Still waters run deep. ~~from my MiPad using tapatalk
Damn the the cognitive inertia is strong in this one :laugh:

I have provided text directly from bloody resolution itself and you are attempting to refute my point providing me some unheard website article and NGO author

https://www.linkedin.com/in/tara-dorabji-a364711

let me make this easy for you:

Prove me wrong by providing evidence of statement from Indian Govt stating a plebiscite in Kashmir will never be held.

Baidu all you want, you will never find one, unless you create a fake one :wink:

Last edited:

amoy

just for the record kashmir is actually Indo Aryan Dardic and part of the mauryan empire while Uyghurs are Turkic and Chinese are mongoloids
This is another expose of your ignorance and self contradiction.

So different races can't rest under the same roof? Are u trying to say NE is consisting of Mongoloids so nothng to do with those so_called Aryans or Dravidians like u? Shall they be accorded independence as per their wish?

For your knowledge Uyghur is a mixture of Mongoloid and Turkic origins etc.. Their ancestors once ruled northern China when they were Buddhist prior to the advent of Islam. Chinese are of a wide array, ranging from true Aryans Tajik to Malay Mongoloids.

Uyghurs are widespread as south as Guangdong. 10 million Uyghurs are like drips in the ocean of 1400 million. Better watch your own ass and take good care of 180 million muslims, not to repeat atrocities like Gujarat massacre and demolition of Babri Masjid!!

Reactions: Neo

Neo

India is becoming most friendly nation to host international terrorists. :hail:

salute

See, another Indian myth LOL. Kashmir was an independent kingdom like Laddakh, Dogra etc. Maybe u're not so familiar with Indian history., then brush it up ~ an UN resolution requests a referendum for its self determination, which India denies. India itself only came into existence in 1940s when Great Britain granted its independence.

Ya it's safe to say every big country was cobbled up through conquest, annexation, integration... China "usurped" what? I don't care abt its past, I'm only concerned abt its present... Time can settle everythng down - like now Uncle Sam wouldn't bother abt giving back what used to be American natives Mohigans, Mohawks, Apaches....

So cut your craps and start to talk senses.

kashmir is legal part of india,

britain granted independence ??? india came to existence ???

brits did ruled most of india but india was never belonged to brits,

ever know this maps,

educate yourself first,

or try and pitch that bs of yours to united nations or anywhere no one gives shit to your claims,

while you are claiming some area of kashmir and whole state of arunachal pradesh,

it funny how you hypocrite idiots claim every land and sea is yours and belonged to china and lecture others about about their countries boundaries,

india and its cities are built by indians much before brits came to the country.

salute

@Neo

india is not providing them hideouts or guerrilla warfare training or weapons like pakis did,

pakis recruit and financed and trained terrorist,

pakis made a real terrorist zoo at paki country and afghanistani country and pok and it is a such a terrorist land not to be found anywhere at the world.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
See, another Indian myth LOL. Kashmir was an independent kingdom like Laddakh, Dogra etc.
How ironic !

Possibly a Han Chinese who has nothing in common with Uyghur whether it's race,religion or culture is making a statement about Dogra Rajputs who are Hindus and as Indian as a Punjabi or Rajasthani Hindu be it religion or race.They are offshoot of my own clan.

This is what last Maharaja Hari Singh of Kashmir said at round table conference.

"As the Allies of Britain, we stand solidly by the British connection. As Indians and loyal to the land of our birth, we stand as solidly as the rest of our countrymen for our India's enjoyment of a position of honour and equality in the British Common- wealth".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now coming back to your other stupid claim about India.

Credit @asingh10

asing.JPG

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Often enough conclusions indian or American posters hasten to draw are laughable, mostly based on wishful thinking, not ground reality.

Many of them lack the ability or credibility to discern a fact from a wish. What u need is more likely a self fulfilled prophecy.

Who exactly on a tinderbox? Some simple math ~ roughly 20 million muslims in China incl. 10 million Uyghurs, Vs. 180 million muslims in India incl. 5 million in India controlled Kashmir? The basic demography has already smashed your wildest whims. Mind your own business like I said !

This was from Korean posters, not include Indians with Americans as well.

Anyway,
I didn't said that China is disintegrating if you know. :party:
I'm just giving the map.
Today, drawing out the new country from a large nation is nearly impossible.
Their army will screw separatists up in upside down position. :love:

Better not to talk about Indian Muslims. We have a larger population, but you have more radicalized Muslims in ISIS than us.
Indian Muslims are rarely found involved in such cases.
@Rizvi Khan can tell you more about Indian Muslims. They're living in a much peaceful environment instead of a provocative and brainwashing Middle Eastern or suppressing communist hell.
LoL another 50 rupees coming to defend the indefensible.

Kashmir: The Untold Story of Indian Occupation
http://www.projectcensored.org/kashmir-the-untold-story-of-indian-occupation/

So would India get another leverage by hosting someone wanted by the Interpol? No more than an exchange of fierce rhetoric, but zilch impact on China!

Get plenty of such sites from me too.
Islam Final War with India in 2016
Ask for more sites.
This all anti India obsession is because of a prophecy written in Holy Islamic Book Hadith That an unislamic yindoo kuffur nation (India :D) will be conquered by a "powerful Islamic Nation."
Look they made prophecy specially about us. :peace:
After this prophecy got famous, terrorists groups from around the world (including ISIS too) are dreaming of conquering India. So, come up with stories about Kashmir on regular basis.

Yet NationStates are usually common sense, even Islamic nations, there's an exception which is known as pak today.
pakis still believe in ghazwa.
Here's one more:
7 totally random and funny maps of India some Pakistanis love to dream about

Ask for more interesting things.
After all, we're predicted as a yindoo baniya kuffur nation, the ultimate enemy of jihad.
:heh:
Those terrorists aren't blasting themselves, hijacking planes or beheading people. They want democracy. :biggrin2:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
See, another Indian myth LOL. Kashmir was an independent kingdom like Laddakh, Dogra etc. Maybe u're not so familiar with Indian history., then brush it up ~ an UN resolution requests a referendum for its self determination, which India denies. India itself only came into existence in 1940s when Great Britain granted its independence.

Ya it's safe to say every big country was cobbled up through conquest, annexation, integration... China "usurped" what? I don't care abt its past, I'm only concerned abt its present... Time can settle everythng down - like now Uncle Sam wouldn't bother abt giving back what used to be American natives Mohigans, Mohawks, Apaches....

So cut your craps and start to talk senses.

Kashmir was independent? :pound:
From when do you consider Indian history? 17th Century.
We count from when we started all of this.
Otherwise, China before 1949 isn't China. :biggrin2:

bose

Country flag
Going by the reactions from all over it seems that the Chinese are taken aback by the slap they just got... Now the realization are setting in with the Chinese what happened to them... These same Chinese were jumping up & down after Modi came to power they thought Modi will be pro China based on his trip to China as CM of Gujarat...

Last edited:

AnantS

Country flag
This is another expose of your ignorance and self contradiction.

So different races can't rest under the same roof? Are u trying to say NE is consisting of Mongoloids so nothng to do with those so_called Aryans or Dravidians like u? Shall they be accorded independence as per their wish?

For your knowledge Uyghur is a mixture of Mongoloid and Turkic origins etc.. Their ancestors once ruled northern China when they were Buddhist prior to the advent of Islam. Chinese are of a wide array, ranging from true Aryans Tajik to Malay Mongoloids.

Uyghurs are widespread as south as Guangdong. 10 million Uyghurs are like drips in the ocean of 1400 million. Better watch your own ass and take good care of 180 million muslims, not to repeat atrocities like Gujarat massacre and demolition of Babri Masjid!!

aaah I see... Uyghurs are not Chinese enough so Chhee commies feel its Mao given right to finish them off as a separate culture.... Gud Job .. Now go collect your 10 cents....

And you will surprised 180 muslims of India hate Godless Chhee commies more than any other group: Be rest assured.

Last edited:

AnantS

Country flag
Indeed India did host them rather publicly on March 30, 2016. Gave them official tour of Pathankot too. There boss was invited during swearing in ceremony of Modi. Indeed Indian public hate GOI hosting these terrorists who live in dump called: Pakistan

Last edited:

AnantS

Country flag
On serious note, India did right by public inviting Uyghur freedom group members residing in US and Europe. It seems there is broad understanding with US on this tactic. Interesting would Turkey reaction who supports Uyghurs, and more interesting would Pakistani dilemma . To support Ummah Husband Turkey on Uyghur. Or to support her Paramour China?

A Baloch leader is also on tour these days in India. She seem to reaffirm that Balochis are determined disrupt the Chinese exploitation of their region.

I think Pakistanis will ignore Turkey and jump into bed with China on Uyghur. Meanwhile, as usual Pak will send her Abdul Jehadis to Xinjiang, to reaffirm her Ummah member card

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles