China seething after India issues visa to Uyghur freedom fighters

Country flag
USA , turkey , Iran and India need to help the uighurs lot more can be done. Even pak is doing a lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Country flag
http://www.uyghurcongress.org/en/?p=488

Brief history of East Turkestan

East Turkestan, also known as the Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region of China, lies in the very heart of Asia. Situated along the fabled ancient Silk Road, it has been a prominent centre of commerce for more than 2000 years. The land of East Turkestan gave birth to many great civilizations and at various points of history it has been a cradle of scholarship, culture and power.

The current territorial size of East Turkestan is 1.82 million square kilometres. The neighbouring Chinese province annexed part of the territory as a result of the Chinese communist invasion of 1949.

East Turkestan borders with China and Mongolia to the east, Russia to the north, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Pakistan and India to the west, and Tibet to the south.

East Turkestan has a rich history and a diverse geography. It has grand deserts, magnificent mountains, and beautiful rivers, grasslands and forests.

People

East Turkestan is the homeland of the Turkic speaking Uyghurs and other Central Asian peoples such as Kazakhs, Kyrgyz, Uzbeks, Tatars and Tajiks.

According to latest Chinese census in 2010, the current population of East Turkestan is 21.81 million including 8.75 million ethnic Han Chinese (40,1%) illegal settled in East Turkestan after 1949 (the ethnic Han Chinese numbered 200,000 in 1949). The Uyghurs make up around 10.2 million Uyghurs (according to the 2000 census; the numbers for 2010 have not been published yet) and constitute still the majority of East Turkestan. However, the population shifts more and more in favor of the Han Chinese and make the Uyghurs strangers in their own land. However, Uyghur sources put the real population of Uyghurs around 20 million.

East Turkestan is located beyond the logical boundary of China, the Great Wall. Historically and culturally, East Turkestan is part of Central Asia, not of China. The people of East Turkestan are not Chinese; they are Turks of Central Asia.

Records show that the Uyghurs have a history of more than 4000 years in East Turkestan.

Throughout the history, independent states established by the ancestors of Uyghurs and other indigenous people thrived and prospered in the lands of East Turkestan. Situated along a section of the legendary Silk Road, Uyghurs played an important role in cultural exchanges between the East and West and developed a unique culture and civilization of their own.

In the early history, the Uyghurs, like most of the other Turkic peoples of Central Asia, believed in Shamanism, Manichesim and Buddhism. Starting from 1St century A.D and until the arrival of Islam, East Turkestan became one the great centers of Buddhist civilization.

Contacts between Uyghurs and Muslims started at the beginning of 9th century and conversion to Islam began. During the reign of Karahanidin kings, the Islamization of Uyghur society accelerated. Kashgar, the capital of Karahadin Kingdom, quickly became one of the major learning centers of Islam. Art, sciences, music and literature flourished as Islamic religious institutions nurtured the pursuit of an advanced culture. In this period, hundreds of world-renowned Uyghur scholars emerged. Thousands of valuable books were written. Among these works, the Uyghur scholar Yusup Has Hajip’s book, Kutadku Bilig (The knowledge for Happiness, 1069-1070) and Mahmud Kashgar’s Divan-I Lugat-it Turk (a dictionary of Turk language) are most influential.

amoy

USA , turkey , Iran and India need to help the uighurs lot more can be done. Even pak is doing a lot

Yeah the whole world will be thanking u for accepting them to take refuge... like u did for Mid East migrants .

Forget Tsarnaev brothers in the Boston blast? Open up your border please.

~~Still waters run deep. ~~from my MiPad using tapatalk

amoy

We have taken all of tibet

U can do much more, by talking GoI into granting all Tibetans citizenship!! And let them have full autonomy in Darussalam. The baggage is yours LoL

bose

Country flag
I like the way this government deals with the adversaries ... hit them first and then talk...

and talk from the position of strength unlike the coward Congressis ...

Country flag
They can Tibetans are our brothers.,but you should be the one doing more

Last edited:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
The Modi-Doval-Parriker triumvirate is gonna show our neighbours and some of the J&K idiots who did carry peskystan flags that we are, even if gradually but surely, returning to our correct place on this world platform , a place in history where china had to give way to us ....now that will take time , perhaps a lot of time , but i firmly and quietly believe we will get there .and more importantly we ARE getting there .

i have never give so many likes to the posts in one thread

this is a direct slap to ccpchina - i see it this way ....... Doval recently went to peking to confirm what should have been an obvious cooperation against global terrorism regarding that terrorist , they probably said no,

so no probs , upon return to india he immediately responded with this .......i.e we wont cooperate with you either ....

our Jawa Neh would have done differently , he would have smiled handshaked come back as a broken man and said it was a great china and must be "CAREFUL" not to offend such a great nation and blah blah blah and psychologically shocked, devastated

this is getting better all the time .....pity it couldn't have been timed for the bihar elections

@Rushil51 @Syama Ayas @Mikesingh @3deffect

@angeldude13@Abhijat@Ancient Indian @anupamsurey@aliyah @Alien@angeldude13 @Abhijat@Ancient Indian@anupamsurey @aliyah @Alien @Aravind Sanjeev @A chauhan @asingh10
@aditya g @asianobserve @Bahamut @BATTLE FIELD@bose @Bornubus @brational @blueblood @Blackwater@Blood+ @bhai-117 @Bangalorean @bengalraider @Bengal_Tiger @biswas_k11
@cobra commando @Chirag @Chris Jude @Chinmoy @Cadian@DingDong @dhananjay1
@ersakthivel @FRYCRY @Gessler @garg_bharat @guru-dutt@Hari Sud@hit&run @HeinzGud @indiandefencefan@I_PLAY_BAD @Indian Devil @Indibomber @Jangaruda @jackprince @Kunal@Kshatriya87 Biswas@LETHALFORCE@laughingbuddha @mhk99
@MetsaMan @Mark Antony @manutdfan
@maomao@Navneet Kundu @Neil @Nicky G @OneGrimPilgrim@pmaitra @parijataka @PaliwalWarrior @Pulkit @Rowdy@Razor@Rashna @[email protected] @shade @sasum @smestarz
@Sakal Gharelu Ustad @Srinivas_K @sunnyv @sgarg@sabari @Sameet2 @saik @sorcerer
@Superdefender @sydsnyper @Sridevi @SREEKAR @Screambowl @Sylex21
@Tactical Frog @TejasMK3@The enlightened @tejas warrior @tharun @thethinker @tsunami @VIP @VaghaDeva @Vishwarupa @Vishal Guts @Yusuf@Yumdoot @Zebra

the usa has to realise that this is the correct map
This is the correct way to deal with the proxies and such mindset of neighbours. India tried for peace , they said no, let's give them taste of their own way. Feels good!!

I seriously feel pity on China that due to bunch of Jahils in Pak , China has lost a great opportunity to bring peace in the region. Any how they are exposed in whole of the south Asia!!

Country flag
This is the correct way to deal with the proxies and such mindset of neighbours. India tried for peace , they said no, let's give them taste of their own way. Feels good!!

I seriously feel pity on China that due to bunch of Jahils in Pak , China has lost a great opportunity to bring peace in the region. Any how they are exposed in whole of the south Asia!!
Chinese are not USA they don't have money or military to support all the losers around the world

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
U can do much more, by talking GoI into granting all Tibetans citizenship!! And let them have full autonomy in Darussalam. The baggage is yours LoL

dude you are not dealing with tea sipping ex NSA of India belonging to some lavish service and enjoying lifestyle and talking politely. He is bloody damn good heartless man who does not care of any human rights or his own image or posting or his own life. He is a bloody good soldier who knows every bit of China and Pak.

You used to provoke India. This time we have gotten provoked intentionally. Now watch your arse.

bose

Country flag
Chinese are not USA they don't have money or military to support all the losers around the world

Very recently the high IQ Chinese were claiming that they overtake USA GDP in few years with their over inflated FUGGY economic data... now we see the their real economic growth ...

fooLIam

Clutching at straws to prove all is well in Xinjiang? You guys are up the gum tree and soon will face a major revolution out there. It's just a question of time.

Your proxy puppets, and your boot lickers Pakistan too will soon lose Balochistan....and China Xinjiang as well as Tibet later.
sir how that is going to happen. these lands are being flooded by hans chinese hence making demographic advantage in favour of mainland in addition of new found wealth(economic rise)

these are all are pure diplomatic games because of PRC antics.

Last edited:
Country flag
sir how that is going to happen. these lands are being flooded by hans chinese hence making demographic advantage in favour of mainland in addition of new found wealth(economic rise)
Russians also flooded Ukraine and Ossetia both being supported by USA. If east Turkmenistan gains freedom ethnics Hans would be under their law

bose

Country flag

China knows very well what it is doing by supporting a well known terrorist Masood Azhar....

For a change the new Modi government have given a hard slap on their face ... this is the language China understands ... one must speak in a language the other understand ... very recently the Indian Army dismantle Chinese construction at the border ... The earlier Congressis were week and China took its advantage ...

Syama Ayas

Country flag
See, another Indian myth LOL. Kashmir was an independent kingdom like Laddakh, Dogra etc. Maybe u're not so familiar with Indian history., then brush it up ~ an UN resolution requests a referendum for its self determination, which India denies.
Seems like you have been reading too much from 50cent manual

Where has India denied Kashmiri right to self-determination?

Did you even read the resolution

One of primary conditions of the resolution is Pakistani troop withdrawal from POK, which is yet to happen.

PART II: TRUCE AGREEMENT
Simultaneously with the acceptance of the proposal for the immediate cessation of hostilities as outlined in Part I, both the Governments accept the following principles as a basis for the formulation of a truce agreement, the details of which shall be worked out in discussion between their representatives and the Commission.
A.

1. As the presence of troops of Pakistan in the territory of the State of Jammu and Kashmir constitutes a material change in the situation since it was represented by the Government of Pakistan before the Security Council, the Government of Pakistan agrees to withdraw its troops from that State.

2. The Government of Pakistan will use its best endeavour to secure the withdrawal from the State of Jammu and Kashmir of tribesmen and Pakistani nationals not normally resident therein who have entered the State for the purpose of fighting.

3. Pending a final solution, the territory evacuated by the Pakistani troops will be administered by the local authorities under the surveillance of the commission.
Only then can further action of self-determination be taken

1.When the commission shall have notified the Government of India that the tribesmen and Pakistani nationals referred to in Part II, A, 2, hereof have withdrawn, thereby terminating the situation which was represented by the Government of India to the Security Council as having occasioned the presence of Indian forces in the State of Jammu and Kashmir, and further, that the Pakistani forces are being withdrawn from the State of Jammu and Kashmir, the Government of India agrees to begin to withdraw the bulk of its forces from that State in stages to be agreed upon with the Commission.
http://www.jammu-kashmir.com/documents/jkunresolution.html

India itself only came into existence in 1940s when Great Britain granted its independence.
Yes India came into existence in 1940s and then India time traveled back to 1920s and obtained League of Nations membership.:pound:

http://www.indiana.edu/~league/nationalmember.htm

Crediting the British for existence of India as nation state is like crediting the Eight nation alliance for creating modern day PRC.

Ya it's safe to say every big country was cobbled up through conquest, annexation, integration... China "usurped" what? I don't care abt its past, I'm only concerned abt its present... Time can settle everythng down - like now Uncle Sam wouldn't bother abt giving back what used to be American natives Mohigans, Mohawks, Apaches....

So cut your craps and start to talk senses.

So you admit Uighurs as equivalents of Native Americans and Han Chinese equivalents of European colonists, implying China has colonized Xinjiang.:shock:

Syama Ayas

Country flag
Often enough conclusions indian or American posters hasten to draw are laughable, mostly based on wishful thinking, not ground reality.
First, you are quoting an article, which written by a retired Indian military Lieutenant General, how is his conclusion anyway related to Indian or American posters?

Who exactly on a tinderbox? Some simple math ~ roughly 20 million muslims in China incl. 10 million Uyghurs, Vs. 180 million muslims in India incl. 5 million in India controlled Kashmir? The basic demography has already smashed your wildest whims. Mind your own business like I said !

Your insinuation that existence of Muslim population of nation somehow as a precursor to internal fracturing is amusing, as it shows how much confidence you have in your own Muslim citizens

Xinjiang is a tinderbox because unlike separatists case of India because Uighurs were subjected to ethic dilution which is perceived by them as an act of extermination them.

In India the Lakhshdweep province is 92% Muslim, yet there have been no indicators of any form of separatism.

Last edited:

Syama Ayas

Country flag

Quoted for posterity.

Considering poor Chinese citizens who have escaped persecution as "baggage"?, so much for Chinese sense of nationalist identity.

amoy

Seems like you have been reading too much from 50cent manual

Where has India denied Kashmiri right to self-determination?

Did you even read the resolution

One of primary conditions of the resolution is Pakistani troop withdrawal from POK, which is yet to happen.
:
LoL another 50 rupees coming to defend the indefensible.

Kashmir: The Untold Story of Indian Occupation
http://www.projectcensored.org/kashmir-the-untold-story-of-indian-occupation/

So would India get another leverage by hosting someone wanted by the Interpol? No more than an exchange of fierce rhetoric, but zilch impact on China!

Reactions: Neo

3deffect

Country flag
DALAI LAMA and
Uyghur freedom fighters meets in himachal predesh... hahhaha
china reaction after that:crying::crying:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles