China scores another first as an Exporter

sorcerer

Country flag
China doesnt even spare products for humans, so think about the quality they would put on products for pets.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
China doesnt even spare products for humans, so think about the quality they would put on products for pets.
It is true as well. In the past some vendors were caught in a Flea market in Canadian cities selling fake "Colgate" brand which contained harmful ingredients.

Redhawk

It is true as well. In the past some vendors were caught in a Flea market in Canadian cities selling fake "Colgate" brand which contained harmful ingredients.
When I was in the PRC in the early 1990s, I was told the local toothpaste had sugar in it. :tsk:

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
It is my mission to expose the questionable "Made in China" products. I had the opportunity to work an International computer products distributor and noticed the defective products being returned by in such a high number that it has forced me to take on the importers and inform the consumers as well.

s002wjh

Country flag
:rolleyes: like any product there are good quality and bad ones, china has both. there are ppl in china want to make a quick buck hence making lower quality product, but there are good quality products in china too.
you get what you pay for.
10years ago most china products are low quality now its mixed. japan, korea went through the same. in the 60-70s jap product are consider sub-par, same with korean product in 80-90s, any developing nation will went through the same if they want to become a manufacture powerhouse.

s002wjh

Country flag
When I was in the PRC in the early 1990s, I was told the local toothpaste had sugar in it. :tsk:
compare prc 90 vs now its like compare US before wwi vs now. the fact is there, china is 2nd largest economy, it is doing something right to reach that, whether is cheap/low quality product or higher quality product, there is market for both.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles