China Says, Attack On Pak Will Be Considered An Attack On China

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackwater

Beijing, May 19: In the wake of the US raid in Abbottabad that killed Osama bin Laden, China has "warned in unequivocal terms that any attack on Pakistan would be construed as an attack on China", a media report claimed today.

The warning was formally conveyed by the Chinese foreign minister at last week's China-US strategic dialogue and economic talks in Washington, The News daily quoted diplomatic sources as saying.

China also advised the US to "respect Pakistan's sovereignty and solidarity", the report said.

Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao informed his Pakistani counterpart Yousuf Raza Gilani about the matters taken up with the US during their formal talks at the Great Hall of the People yesterday.

The report said China "warned in unequivocal terms that any attack on Pakistan would be construed as an attack on China".

The two premiers held a 45-minute one-to-one meeting before beginning talks with their delegations.

Attack on Pak will be attack on China: report - Indian Express
It means today there was bomb blast in Peshawar near US embassy, it should means there is bomb blast in Beijing near US embassy..

Jai ho

Aaj ka nara P.a.k.i.-Chini bhai bhai-bahen-maa-pita-lover etc (sorry mods i have to use this word(p.a.k.i) to make this sentence)

Blackwater

Americans supported and nurtured the snakes in Pakistan. The snakes turned against them. Rest is history.
China supports the snakes in Pakistan. One day the snakes would bite them too. Then we'll see history repeat itself.
God, so boring ........

Regards,
Virendra
Chinese are known for good Buinessman. This time "Unki akal par parda par gaya ha".. China is so paranoid with India's growth ,that they are forced to feed,love,lick this pakland begger. It's a bad move in longer run. Feeding a begger will get nothing but diease(khujli):becky::becky::becky:

Blackwater

China has betted on losing horse with this move, its progress and reputation is going to suffer, China was worlds future and Pakistan is going to sink and lost its existence in future.
Yes true, Pak will do nothing but to pull china's leg, Today 50 free JF- 17 lufenders. Then tommorow western province of China who knows????

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
India shouldn't even be responding anything IMO.

Just grab a bucket of popcorn & enjoy the fight between two pimps.

--
No need to mention, there is a hard shotgun hiding behind bucket.

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
Does China have the guts to back that up?? Tough talk by a country with 40 nukes facing one with 4,000+

China may have 40 Nukes or it may have 400 the point of the threat was that the threat of even one on LA would scare the Americans into washing their hands of Taiwan, similarly i believe that The very real threat of an Belligerent USA arming Taiwan with the latest it has and opening a southern front on the Chinese mainland itself(B-52's carpet bombing shanghai with F-22's running CAP out of Guam) will keep the Chinese from indulging in any misadventure in Pakistan.
Not to mention half a dozen LA class boats should scare the PLAN into staying in port.

mayfair

So any attack by Pakistan will be considred an attack by China? China ready to acknowledge and face the consequences of Pakistani actions?

Yan Luo Wang

and what is china going to do if tomorrow there is a drone strike in pakistan? just be mere spectators and throw in some rhetoric like the top brass of pakistani ruling elite (politicians and generals) or do something about it, lets see if chinese mean business or was double speak on full display.
How can you forget, that Pakistan and the USA are still allies?

And the Pakistani government has authorized the presence of the US military in Pakistan.

This seems like more of a warning to India, after all those claims about being able to carry out "surgical strikes" in Pakistan.

kickok1975

You guys are over excited or maybe over reacted to such no source news. I never heard such announcement in any Chinese or English media. I think some India journalists are really good at fabricating story to stir the pot, and people will follow and get all the excitement and angers.

The only two countries China had ever backed up with such language are North Korea and Vietnam. But one was in 1950's and the other 1960's to early 1970's. It was time when Chairman Mao was alive and it meant to against US. Today's China has no interest to back any other country because compare to China's own interest, it is insignificant. Chinese leaders and Chinese people are very aware of it

Indian people can continue acting like the sky is falling; China is attacking and treating China as its deadest enemy. GOI can spend more money to counter China and promote so called "unti-China alliance". But the end of the day the only one benefited from this might be weapon manufacturers in foreign countries and corrupted officials. The relationship between normal Indian and Chinese people will continue decline and suffer.

ganesh177

Country flag
Wtf man, this is freaking foolish of china to say such a thing.
USA has been the real ally of pakistan all these decades and they have never said such a thing, this shows the difference between a true super-power and a foolish wannabe.

US better wake up, i wont say that they dont realise this snake called pakistan, but its time they also start treating them like one.

Last edited:

joe81

You guys are over excited or maybe over reacted to such no source news. I never heard such announcement in any Chinese or English media. I think some India journalists are really good at fabricating story to stir the pot, and people will follow and get all the excitement and angers.

The only two countries China had ever backed up with such language are North Korea and Vietnam. But one was in 1950's and the other 1960's to early 1970's. It was time when Chairman Mao was alive and it meant to against US. Today's China has no interest to back any other country because compare to China's own interest, it is insignificant. Chinese leaders and Chinese people are very aware of it

Indian people can continue acting like the sky is falling; China is attacking and treating China as its deadest enemy. GOI can spend more money to counter China and promote so called "unti-China alliance". But the end of the day the only one benefited from this might be weapon manufacturers in foreign countries and corrupted officials. The relationship between normal Indian and Chinese people will continue decline and suffer.
Bad journalism or not , All acts by China imply that it is not seeking friendly relationship with India. I think the 'axis of evil' needs to redefined. Pak-China-NorthKorea are the new 'axis of evil'. And the central point in this is China. All efforts should be made to made to destroy China, the other two countries are on the verge of falling apart anyway.

kickok1975

Bad journalism or not , All acts by China imply that it is not seeking friendly relationship with India. I think the 'axis of evil' needs to redefined. Pak-China-NorthKorea are the new 'axis of evil'. And the central point in this is China. All efforts should be made to made to destroy China, the other two countries are on the verge of falling apart anyway.
Keep dreaming of such "Axis of evil" which was notorously invented by simple minded president George W Bush. Let's see how many country will agree with your term and will enthusiastically join such alliance to openly against China. China won't be destroyed unless from within. China has many problems so dose India. Both are 1 billion plus population country and the top challenge is to grow economy, maintain stability and improve living standard. Promoting war and hate doesn't help but create more hate and distrust.

There are many reasons behind China's support to Pakistan and India's hostility toward China. One needs to figure it out, find solution to solve them instead of dreaming of war or conspiracy settlement. I can totally understand Indian's anger when hearing this news. But it is not true and ungrounded.

Yan Luo Wang

All efforts should be made to made to destroy China.
Good luck.... :D

You've been trying to split China since 1959, when you hosted our largest separatist group.

It hasn't been working out for you so far.

Last edited:

nimo_cn

Country flag
Better leadership in USA would have reacted differently. USA does not have to worry about the bankers in Beijing remember

when you owe the bank a million dollars the bank owns you, when you owe the bank a trillion dollars you owe the bank.

A war with China would be a great and fastest way for USA to knock China back to the third world and erase the debt, this is probably the plan??
China has always been a third world country!

By the way, I don't believe Chinese spokeswoman said something like "any attack on Pakistan will be considered as attack on China".

Last edited:

JAYRAM

2 STRIKE CORPS
Good luck.... :D

You've been trying to split China since 1959, when you hosted our largest separatist group.

It hasn't been working out for you so far.
Yan Luo Wang...i saw you following this thread....One thing with respect i want to ask you...Is it India or china in 1960 started building the Xinjiang highway in the disputed POK territory...Is it because of India your PLA engineers are now building every big projects from roads, highways, dungs to rail in POK?...

You are saying like, If PLA will tomorrow start building these in Delhi, why India is treating chinese as their enemy?...Please reply.......:rolleyes:

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
I support and recommend the involvement of china as a secularizing force in the domestic political structure of Pakistan(note- i do not support the arming of Pakistan that china undertakes)What china really needs to be worried about is that once Pakistan is fully islamised one day or the other some mullah somewhere is going to take up the cause of the Uighur people's autonomy from Beijing , that could spark a whole new level of jihad against Beijing.

Rage

DFI TEAM
Interesting. Let's get one thing straight: Pakistan is a sovereign country over which you have no jurisdiction, China. Any intervention by China, on behalf of Pakistan, will be considered an enlargement of the scope of conflict and a legitimate reason for the intervention of third party countries. Not one, but many.

Pakistan, you should be ashamed of yourself, this is conviction of the fact that you are now not just a WHORE, a tranny fvck of a piece of shit that belongs in the trashcan, you've been spaded and made into a complete useless waste of space by both your bh@dweiser's. You are now no more a balance for China against India, you are a liability to them. Pretty soon, when your use runs out, you'll be discarded into the dump by both puff daddy and sugar dawg and when your time comes, finished; you should never rent out your security, cause otherwise it's so easy to become what you've become. Sad state, for a country with nuclear weapons.

Today's attack on U.S. diplomatic staff should be seen in context, the U.S. will now demand that Pakistan conduct a military operation in North Waziristan as their own have become targets, failing which they will conduct one themselves.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
China has always been a third world country!

By the way, I don't believe Chinese spokeswoman said something like "any attack on Pakistan will be considered as attack on China".
you mean to say that china does not support Pakistani policy.

nimo_cn

Country flag
you mean to say that china does not support Pakistani policy.
I mean to say Chinese spokeswoman didn't claim "any attack on Pakistan will be considered an attack on China", those can't be her exact words. But we will support Pakistan during its hard time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles