China Says, Attack On Pak Will Be Considered An Attack On China

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle

/\/\/\ I would say US is fattening up the Turkey to slay it for Thanksgiving!

Country flag
Better leadership, by that you mean Bush? :D

I have always thought that the west was fattening up China only to slay it one day. Without an enemy the west has no purpose for its existence. I too think that is the plan but i dont see it happening any time soon because China is not that powerful now and they cant put up a great show in battle.
USA will not let China get to a point where they will be able to put up a formidable front, the point is to prevent them from reaching that point so they are easy prey.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
After what US did in Abottabad, China is p!$$!ng in it's pants. Pakistan got the same stripped down versions of China's air defence, which are again stripped down copycat US or Russian versions.

China wanted itself to be heard. We heard it. Now what?
Let me say it like this PRC just got its first stealth fighter up in air and US has already got three fighter and bombers, now stealth helicopters, which has made china scared.

they know very well what will happen if they try to regain Taiwan, what will happen to their air defences in any counter attack from US.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
It will be interesting to see what China does the next time a USAF drone rips through a Pakistani village.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
It will be interesting to see what China does the next time a USAF drone rips through a Pakistani village.
they will adopt pakistani line and will say that next attack will see as attack on China and so on. just empty words that is all.

indiandude123

i think the Chinese are smoking weed all these days while USA is raping the pakis day in and day out with predator drone strike lol china

Country flag
I think the Americans are afraid of their bankers in Beijing.lol

What a spineless super power Uncle Sam turned out to be going on bullying smaller countries. They should have said in no clear terms to back off.
USA has more nukes/ICBM's on 2 OHIO subs than China has in it's whole arsenal.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
looks like Pakistani is acting like cheap hore, first US was customer who used to pay top $$$, when she (Pakistan) was in same bed with US and OBL, US find out and eliminated OBL and then threated her, she has now gone to other customer (China) for protection.

I think hore's days are over now.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Is it concrete with some treaty signed? Till then I would not give this any importance than mere lip service mainly at te behest of the Pakistanis shut scared by cold start. They tend to show bravado on the face of it, bit deep down they are pissing their pants.

If it was signed into a treaty cold war style like a Beijing Pact, then it would assume significance. Imagine te countries involved in such a pact. China really doesn't want to get into any mess like that.

China wants to fight India to the last Pakistani and not lose any of their own. So I really don't think china would want to do anything with an India Pak fight apart from supplying Pak with weapons and may be some posturing.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
@yusuf Pakistan's days are now numbered, this was just last ditch effort by PRC to save it, Pakistani public is against PA, ISI and PAF, even the young and lower level officers of PA are against the decision of not taking action against Uncle, terrorist are having free run in Pakistan.

If those 3G fighter was not announced as charity for Pakistan and this token lip service statement to support Pakistan, Pakistan would have been in deep trouble by now, coming days are very difficult for pakistan, just wait and watch.

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
Rephrasing what one Chinese general had said about the american support for Taiwan " I seriously doubt the Chinese would put the safety and security of Islamabad above the Safety and security of Beijing".

(original-Chinese Lt. Gen. Xiong Guangkai. Gen. Xiong, the PLA's top intelligence and foreign policy official, told a former Pentagon official at that time that Washington would not help defend Taiwan because it cared more about Los Angeles than Taiwan. The remark was reported to the White House as a threat to use nuclear weapons
China threatens U.S. with missile strike)

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
USA will not let China get to a point where they will be able to put up a formidable front, the point is to prevent them from reaching that point so they are easy prey.
Yes i agree but right now the pig is not fat enough to go to the slaughter house, so that the western NATO war mongers can strip it down to size and have a good feast at it. I think it needs another decade to fatten it up enough, not too thin and not too fat the perfect time should be some where around 2022 onwards.

Last edited:
Country flag
Rephrasing what one Chinese general had said about the american support for Taiwan " I seriously doubt the Chinese would put the safety and security of Islamabad above the Safety and security of Beijing".

(original-Chinese Lt. Gen. Xiong Guangkai. Gen. Xiong, the PLA's top intelligence and foreign policy official, told a former Pentagon official at that time that Washington would not help defend Taiwan because it cared more about Los Angeles than Taiwan. The remark was reported to the White House as a threat to use nuclear weapons
China threatens U.S. with missile strike)
Does China have the guts to back that up?? Tough talk by a country with 40 nukes facing one with 4,000+

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
This source claims China only has 40 nukes! Who are we kidding here? The last i heard was that they had 300 odd nukes in their arsenal.

EDIT.. The picture is not a good source, all sources agree that India and Pak have around 90+/- nukes. China certainly has more, although i agree with Israels here.

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
@yusuf Pakistan's days are now numbered, this was just last ditch effort by PRC to save it, Pakistani public is against PA, ISI and PAF, even the young and lower level officers of PA are against the decision of not taking action against Uncle, terrorist are having free run in Pakistan.

If those 3G fighter was not announced as charity for Pakistan and this token lip service statement to support Pakistan, Pakistan would have been in deep trouble by now, coming days are very difficult for pakistan, just wait and watch.
Still a statement of this nature has to be thought of by the Chinese because of the larger implication as well. Will it go to war with the US? Will it go to war with NATO?

Even considering that it was just for the sake of saying to appease Pak,Beijing will have to consider the the implication of NOT coming to Pak aid in case of an attack on Pak. Complete loss of reputation and image as a super power. Beijing is getting into a mess it should not be getting into.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
300 against 4,000 that makes it closer?? I think they mean 40-ICBM'S??
No the picture clearly states it as Nukes. I think its not a good source of news to begin with and 300 is a very credibly deterrent and i think it could be growing.

Country flag
No the picture clearly states it as Nukes. I think its not a good source of news to begin with and 300 is a very credibly deterrent and i think it could be growing.
leaving the picture aside, only the DF series has a chance of reaching USA if it can get past NORAD. US thinks only 30 DF-31's are operational??

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
leaving the picture aside, only the DF series has a chance of reaching USA if it can get past NORAD. US thinks only 30 DF-31's are operational??
Its not just the DF series its also the Submarines that they are bolstering now. It may not be great in American terms but even if 10 of them get lucky then we are talking of 1 mega tone explosions on each city. I am sure NORAD can pick it up but i dont think their missile defense shield is working at par yet.

Country flag
Its not just the DF series its also the Submarines that they are bolstering now. It may not be great in American terms but even if 10 of them get lucky then we are talking of 1 mega tone explosions on each city. I am sure NORAD can pick it up but i dont think their missile defense shield is working at par yet.
Asia Times Online :: China News, China Business News, Taiwan and Hong Kong News and Business.

US satellites shadow China's submarines

There are also 10-12 US submarines in the Pacific at any given time,including OHIO subs which can easily retaliate on a moment's notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles