China rolls out AWACS aircrafts for Pakistan Air Force

ashicjose

tony sir,
1) j-10 copy of israel's lavi.
2) for manufacturing cars they just provided land and cheep labour not tech.
3) they send human to space right but with russian capsule.
yes they are better than us not in quality but in numbers.

Tomcat

here is one onlooker! haha!

But now, my idea has changed. I still dislike CCP, but I appreciate the rule of CCP.
At least ,I think CCP's rule is much more lovely and appreciable than India confused "democracy",after I learnt soo much information about India by suring indian websites and discussing soo many indians netizens...
ours might look confused to you but take a closer look at us and you can see an order in that confusion badguy i and you have squared off on this many a times but then thats you " there is no use of reading the vades to a raging bull"

tony4562

Tihar Jail
Banned
tony sir,
1) j-10 copy of israel's lavi.
2) for manufacturing cars they just provided land and cheep labour not tech.
3) they send human to space right but with russian capsule.
yes they are better than us not in quality but in numbers.
I don't agree but you are entitled to stick to your opinion. Even if there is some truth in what you are saying, there is no double that China is leagues ahead of India. Yes America is still ahead of China, far ahead maybe, but so what? China is way ahead of India, just take a look at the the medal table at the asian games.

SATISH

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
what does the medal table have to do with the Chinese AWACS? are the atheletes gonna carry it on their shoulder and fly?

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Congrats to China as they have found ready buyer in the form of Pakistan for all their products, not only Pakistani buy these product but they feel really proud of the fact that they possesses chines weapon system. I think GOI is happy with Pakistan acquiring Chines weapon systems.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
here is the picture of the AWAC. its size is so small that it can be a AWAC for Aircraft carriers.

BTW ,it is reported that its radar is traditional reeling PD radar,instead of AESA. it is a outdated tech to PLA ,but it is still helpful to Pakistanian airforce.

such AWAC with traditional PD radars should be a downgraded version specially for export.
Both KJ2000 and KJ200 of PLF use AESA
why are you selling outdated system to Pakistan ??? do nt you guys trust Pakistanis ???

Country flag
Congrats to China as they have found ready buyer in the form of Pakistan for all their products, not only Pakistani buy these product but they feel really proud of the fact that they possesses chines weapon system. I think GOI is happy with Pakistan acquiring Chines weapon systems.
Pakistani's are smarter than Chinese they are not paying for this junk, and they will never payback the soft loans.

dineshchaturvedi

Country flag
Why are we trying to demean China and Pakistan. If India can create one China is ahead of us. I would rather take it seriously.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles