China reveals its cards for investing $20 billion in Pakistan

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I has Canadian PhD.
You 'has'?!

With that grammar, you would not even get a high school cert from any English speaking country in the world, not even in Africa!

CCP

So it means that Chinese are liars.

I quoted a Chinese news.

And if your report is immediately after the Chinese news, then I concede China is a miracle and should be Canonised by the Church as a Saint!
Look at the data of that report.

Their conclusion was only based on the first quarter.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Look at the data of that report.

Their conclusion was only based on the first quarter.
and that is why I wrote

And if your report is immediately after the Chinese news, then I concede China is a miracle and should be Canonised by the Church as a Saint!

Srinivas_K

Country flag
I am just stating facts, and I did not say "China is not invincible".
As I said earlier, Chinese fall or china loosing industry jobs of 100 Million over a decade from now ,as the recent report suggests , do not mean anything will happen to your world.

CCP

You 'has'?!

With that grammar, you would not even get a high school cert from any English speaking country in the world, not even in Africa!
You were wrong again.

CCP

As I said earlier, Chinese fall or china loosing industry jobs of 100 Million over a decade from now ,as the recent report suggests , do not mean anything will happen to your world.
But, you said "Shifting of Industries from China has begun".

CCP

and that is why I wrote
the date of the report I quoted. ( Nov 8, 2013 )
the date of the report from HongKong.( 20 June, 2013)

BTW, SCMP is from Hongkong.

Last edited:

CCP

That is pretty obvious. And obvious is your contempt of the prospect of having a Chinese PhD. Is it so worthless?

I do not have a Chinese PhD = I "contempt of the prospect of having a Chinese PhD" ???

What a logic.

Last edited:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
But, you said "Shifting of Industries from China has begun".
How 100 Million manufacturing jobs will migrate from china if the industries are not going to shift??

India benefits as China begins to lose its manufacturing edge

Not far from the hustle and bustle of the Hindu pilgrimage hotspot of Haridwar in Uttarakhand is an industrial zone where scores of factories make everything from soaps to motorcycles. The zone, developed by the state government, at first appears far quieter than the temple town. Noise levels rise, however, as one enters the factory of electrical-equipment maker Havells. Machines hum, while women and men in blue tunics and white caps make coils and assemble motors, switches, stands and fan blades. The factory churns out one table fan every 25 seconds.

None of this existed two years ago, although Havells has been selling fans for a decade. Havells previously sourced table fans from Chinese company Midea, one of the world's largest fan producers. Midea didn't ask Havells for a price increase for many years until 2010 when it cited rising labour costs and electricity shortages, and jacked up rates 20 per cent over three years. "A time came when we said this was enough and we should look at manufacturing in India," says Sunil Sikka, President at Havells. The company started making table fans at Haridwar, where it was already producing ceiling fans, with an installed capacity of 100,000 a month. It no longer imports table fans, but is making them at a cost 10 per cent lower than what the Chinese had offered. "My margins are up and working capital costs are down," adds Sikka.

Havells is one of several Indian companies to have shifted production or sourcing from China, as costs climb in the Middle Kingdom. Consumer appliances company Godrej, mobile-phone maker Micromax, auto-parts maker Bosch and stationery manufacturer ITC have all started expanding or exploring manufacturing operations in India. Chinese companies, too, are forming joint ventures with Indian partners to set up production bases in the country. Business Today spoke to 16 companies that have already shifted part of their production from China to India and a few more which said they were considering a similar move to take advantage of lower Indian labour costs and favourable currency movements.

"Chinese costs are going up. This is a great time to move production from China to India," says Adi Godrej, Chairman of the Godrej Group, which has shifted air condit

Stop China worshiping and leave to some delusional people!!

CCP

How 100 Million manufacturing jobs will migrate from china if the industries are not going to shift??

Stop China worshiping and leave to some delusional people!!
If "100 Million manufacturing jobs will migrate from china" , how can Chinese economy grows faster than most of the countries.

Answer my question if you are not a delusional person.

Last edited:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
If "100 Million manufacturing jobs will migrate from china" , how can Chinese economy grows faster than most of the countries.

Answer my question if you are not a delusional person.
Simple chinese GDP will not grow that much in this decade.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
the date of the report I quoted. ( Nov 8, 2013 )
the date of the report from HongKong.( 20 June, 2013)

BTW, SCMP is from Hongkong.
SCMP is from Hong Kong?

Is it still a British Crown Colony?

Or are you suggesting that it has managed to be beyond the Chinese censorship that muzzles the mainland media that spews Communist generated half truth or total falsehood?

ladder

Country flag
I do not have a Chinese PhD = I "contempt of the prospect of having a Chinese PhD" ???

What a logic.
Logic is same, equivalent of what you inferred and asked whether he has Indian PhD? Isn't it?

Indian Phd?LOL

me? I am a PhD.
And when some other poster inferred that you have an Chinese PhD. You replied. And that reply had many things to infer and one of them being what I mentioned.

Last edited:

CCP

SCMP is from Hong Kong?

Is it still a British Crown Colony?

Or are you suggesting that it has managed to be beyond the Chinese censorship that muzzles the mainland media that spews Communist generated half truth or total falsehood?
I am just saying it is not a report from mainland China.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Logic is same, equivalent of what you inferred and asked whether he has Indian PhD? Isn't it?
Logic is not a strong point of the Chinese.

Conditional reflexes, as administered to them by the CCP, from childhood, is!

Check the Pavlovian Dogs for conditional reflexes!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I am saying it is not a report from mainland China.
Are you suggesting that the mainland China news is the only news that is right?

Sorry to burst your bubble.

Mainland China news is regurgitation of Communist Chinese Party and Govt claptrap and falsehood. That is universally known and not taken to possess any veracity!

Hong Kong is relatively free and can be trusted to some extent.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles