China rejects re-opening of India's Lhasa consulate

huaxia rox

I think Chinese government is lack of wisdom for this matter, and this is the perfect chance to build better relationship with India.

1. We accept India's consulate in Lhasa:
a. which means India to repeat again to recognize Tibet is part of China.
b. only allow 1-3 diplomats in Lhasa, make them busy and no chance to do the flaming and spying work in Tibet.

2. Give a extra term to India: they also must setup a consulate in Aksai Chin with 20 diplomats there, which makes the the dispute area no more dispute.

3. Since we granted India's request, we need a pay back from India, then we find a good place in India's NE areas, to understand more local people and organization's need, i personally recommend Assam and Manipur.
1 even india doesnt think tibet a part of prc do u care??or do u think any chinese would care???

2 india is supporting orgnizations and military groups like tibet youth and SFF which should always be heeded by prc although in history R&AW never made a single successful action using tibetans from indian terrority to jepadize prc.....

3 apart from zangnan we dont need any of their 7 sister states......if indians or hindus can control these areas r not our real concers......and why u would like to understand local people in assam is odd to me although its your rights to try understanding somehing.....coz even indians who rule that palce dont fully understand different peoples in assam area....

4 national sovereignty my chinese friend.....british era gone for ever.....its chinese era for chinese lands......

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
1 even india doesnt think tibet a part of prc do u care??or do u think any chinese would care???

2 india is supporting orgnizations and military groups like tibet youth and SFF which should always be heeded by prc although in history R&AW never made a single successful action using tibetans from indian terrority to jepadize prc.....

3 apart from zangnan we dont need any of their 7 sister states......if indians or hindus can control these areas r not our real concers......and why u would like to understand local people in assam is odd to me although its your rights to try understanding somehing.....coz even indians who rule that palce dont fully understand different peoples in assam area....

4 national sovereignty my chinese friend.....british era gone for ever.....its chinese era for chinese lands......
Has the Tse Tse fly caused an epidemic in Red China?

Any mismatch between the hypothalamus and the pituitary gland?

In the 7 sisters, the majority are Christians and animist.

I thought I should inform you since you seem to be ignorant of this fact!

Last edited:

huaxia rox

there r a range of religions in the current NE of india which would have been a range of nations had the brits not come to sub contient and when did i say no?

but now they r ruled by a hindu nominated country called india.....then what else can u expect from these peoples and religions????cant blame them too much can u??

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
There is no doubt that there are too many religions in India.

One should learn from China where cosmetic religion is allowed with strict control and monitoring so that religion cannot create issues.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Are you gonna shove Oracle into jail, or is he gonna shove you into jail, or you two shove each other into jail?

In any case, you two certainly fail the proverb.
不闻不若闻之,闻之不若见之,见之不若知之,知之不若行之;学至于行之而止矣

You can't understand until you walk a mile in someone else's shoes.

Therefore, you remain muddled!

huaxia rox

thats your choice to learn what u want.....

talking about this i really think prc should really learn how indians handled Hyderabad state and the muslims there......

if u wanna control an area which may have people against u u simply break down the whole area into pieces and put different pieces to form some new parts......then problems could be solved at least to some extent.....at least u r doing better in Hyderabad state than kashmir etc aint u???

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Let us know what you know of Hyderabad, Kashmir and other Indian states beyond the generalities that you trot from what you have been tutored.

Read the India Independence Act of the British Parliament?

Read the UN Resolution?

huaxia rox

so u mean u can tell me anything new about how u invaded kashmir and Hyderabad state and didnt give a carp to un resolution on kashmir??

i havnt known enough???

btw u read everything about tibet???why u talk so much???

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
so u mean u can tell me anything new about how u invaded kashmir and Hyderabad state and didnt give a carp to un resolution on kashmir??

i havnt known enough???

btw u read everything about tibet???why u talk so much???
What UN resolution? Looks like you have been going to too many Paki sites recently. This is why we say, half-baked knowledge is more dangerous that ignorance.

According to the UN resolution, the first step is: your taller-deeper terrorist friends need to quit the part of Kashmir that they occupied illegally. That is the first thing that the UN resolution states. After your terrorist friends pull out, India needs to restore status quo, and conduct plebiscite there. That is what the UN resolution says.

And there is no "UN resolution" on Hyderabad. Its time you people stopped listening to the propaganda of your taller-deeper terrorist friends. They already look like fools everywhere in the world, you people will begin to look stupid too if you associate with them too much.

huaxia rox

1 when did i say there is un resolution on Hyderabad state???which part??show me now....

actually indian troops just occupied Hyderabad state knowing muslims there didnt want to be a part of india........anything new u wanna say to me???

2 un sreslountion on kashmir like Resolution 47 doesnt say the plebiscite is to be held ONLY after pakistan withdraws their troops.....its your responsibility to do the plebiscite as soone as possible in this muslim dominated area......my hindu friend......

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
1 when did i say there is un resolution on Hyderabad state???which part??show me now....

actually indian troops just occupied Hyderabad state knowing muslims there didnt want to be a part of india........anything new u wanna say to me???

2 un sreslountion on kashmir like Resolution 47 doesnt say the plebiscite is to be held ONLY after pakistan withdraws their troops.....its your responsibility to do the plebiscite as soone as possible in this muslim dominated area......my hindu friend......
Don't make silly statements - go and read the UN resolution first. The first step in the resolution is for Pakistan to withdraw its troops. Please stop bullshitting - if you don't know the details of something, accept it as something new that you learned from someone else, and move on. Don't keep arguing just for the heck of it.

huaxia rox

1 u simply tell me which part of the un resolution (any resolution will do regarding pakistan and india on kashmir) says the plebiscite can only be held after the full completion of the withdraw of pakistani troops???

2 u dont have anything more to say about Hyderabad state right?then drop it......

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
1 u simply tell me which part of the un resolution (any resolution will do regarding pakistan and india on kashmir) says the plebiscite can only be held after the full completion of the withdraw of pakistani troops???
Google it yourself - it is not my job to educate people who have access to Google. I have told you the fact of the matter, now go and look it up if you want to.

2 u dont have anything more to say about Hyderabad state right?then drop it......
Hyderabad? Only a mindless drone, or a hardcore Paki will speak about Hyderabad today, in 2012. Muslims didn't want to join? Did you conduct a plebiscite in Hyderabad? Only the Nizam of Hyderabad wanted separation from India. When it comes to Kashmir, terrorist sympathizers like yourself disregard the fact that the Maharaja of Kashmir willingly joined India, but when it comes to Hyderabad, you want to go by what the Nizam wanted.

This licking of Paki backside won't fetch you people anything, apart from bomb blasts and terrorism in East Turkestan.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
For the ignorant, blind, intelligence deprived, daft and illiterate.

United Nations Security Council Resolution 47, adopted on April 21, 1948

1. The Government of Pakistan should undertake to use its best endeavours:

(a) To secure the withdrawal from the State of Jammu and Kashmir of tribesmen and
Pakistani nationals not normally resident therein who have entered the State for the purposes
of fighting, and to prevent any intrusion into the State of such elements and any furnishing of
material aid to those fighting in the State;

(b) To make known to all concerned that the measures indicated in this and the following
paragraphs provide full freedom to all subjects of the State, regardless of creed, caste, or
party, to express their views and to vote on the question of the accession of the State, and
that therefore they should co-operate in the maintenance of peace and order.

https://www.mtholyoke.edu/acad/intrel/kashun47.htm

Last edited:

Oracle

Google it yourself - it is not my job to educate people who have access to Google. I have told you the fact of the matter, now go and look it up if you want to.

Hyderabad? Only a mindless drone, or a hardcore Paki will speak about Hyderabad today, in 2012. Muslims didn't want to join? Did you conduct a plebiscite in Hyderabad? Only the Nizam of Hyderabad wanted separation from India. When it comes to Kashmir, terrorist sympathizers like yourself disregard the fact that the Maharaja of Kashmir willingly joined India, but when it comes to Hyderabad, you want to go by what the Nizam wanted.

This licking of Paki backside won't fetch you people anything, apart from bomb blasts and terrorism in East Turkestan.
Google is blocked. They use baidu. Check it out. A copy of google.

:pound: :pound:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
It is interesting when the ignorant speaks with authority to promoted imagination driven propaganda without knowing a sausage of the world and its ways.

huaxia rox

1 no 1 talking about Hyderabad state??well....perhaps....but for those muslims may be what happened to them in gujarat in 2002"Ž still rings a bell....and i ve said.....indians r doing better in Hyderabad state then kashmir which prc should really learn.....u invade and then u remap the whole areas putting different parts apart or together to ensure your rulling......these were important steps........

1. The Government of Pakistan should undertake to use its best endeavours:

(a) To secure the withdrawal from the State of Jammu and Kashmir of tribesmen and
Pakistani nationals not normally resident therein who have entered the State for the purposes
of fighting, and to prevent any intrusion into the State of such elements and any furnishing of
material aid to those fighting in the State;

(b) To make known to all concerned that the measures indicated in this and the following
paragraphs provide full freedom to all subjects of the State, regardless of creed, caste, or
party, to express their views and to vote on the question of the accession of the State, and
that therefore they should co-operate in the maintenance of peace and order.

https://www.mtholyoke.edu/acad/intrel/kashun47.htm
and again u didnt say which paragraph or sentence says something like the plebiscite can only be held after the full completion of the withdraw of pakistani troops........where is the u finish A then i do B part??

Oracle

/\/\/\ You still cannot see the bold part of the post you quoted? You don't understand English? :facepalm:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
If you cannot read English, I cannot help you.

One can take a mule to water, but one cannot make a mule drink! ;)

Read the aim of the Resolution and the Resolution and not come charging out like a wild bull in a china shop to purvey half baked nonsense to obfuscate, deflect, divert and act intellectually challenged!

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles