China ready to protect Sri Lanka: President Xi Jinping

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikhail

Country flag
Newly-elected Chinese President Xi Jinping on Saturday offered his support in protecting Sri Lanka's national sovereignty.

Mr Xi told his Sri Lankan counterpart Mahinda Rajapaksa over phone that China supports his country's efforts to protect its national sovereignty, and would continue to offer assistance.

During their telephone conversation, Mr Rajapaksa congratulated Mr Xi on his election as Chinese president, and said the two countries are close friends.

The Sri Lankan people appreciate China's assistance to help the country promote peace, stability and development.

Thanking Mr Rajapaksa for his congratulations, Mr Xi said China and Sri Lanka are friendly neighbours. For many years, bilateral ties have maintained a healthy and stable development momentum, with fruitful cooperation in all sectors.

Mr Xi also thanked the Sri Lankan president for the country's long-term support on issues regarding China's core interests and said China highly values the development of its relations with Sri Lanka.

He said he hopes the two countries will make concerted efforts to promote their comprehensive relations of cooperation and partnership to even higher levels.
China ready to protect SL's sovereignty-Chinese President | Breaking News
it seems that the chini president do want an Indo-chini conflict in the near future.man its about time we provide the nuclear technology to Vietnam,Phillipines and South Korea and all the ASEAN countries,let us reply them in their own coin:cool2:

amoy

it seems that the chini president do want an Indo-chini conflict in the near future.man its about time we provide the nuclear technology to Vietnam,Phillipines and South Korea and all the ASEAN countries,let us reply them in their own coin
u already offered to sell Vietnam Brahmos in exchange for Cam Ranh Bay naval base. What else do u want?

nimo_cn

Country flag
we are merely there to provide protections just in case someone big would bully the neighborhood, what is the fuss all about?

given the overreactions from Indians, i would like to say China's protections are coming timely.

Sent from my HUAWEI T8951 using Tapatalk 2

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
And people here want to divide Sri Lanka by sending Indian Army :juggle:

mikhail

Country flag
u already offered to sell Vietnam Brahmos in exchange for Cam Ranh Bay naval base. What else do u want?
i tell you what we really want!we want to provide our Nuclear tech. free of cost to all ASEAN and SCS countries and Mongolia perhaps just like you did with pakistan.you try to mess with us and we'll make sure that you end up in a big mess!
you really think that your PLAN has even a chance against the might of the I.N. in the IOR.if we want to invade that little island named Lanka we can do that in any time and mark my words china can't even do anything.but then again we are a peaceful nation and will solve this diplomatically.
just remember one thing,your country is playing a dangerous game in the IOR,so its now our turn to play that exact game in the SCS region.got it mate!

mikhail

Country flag
we are merely there to provide protections just in case someone big would bully the neighborhood, what is the fuss all about?

given the overreactions from Indians, i would like to say China's protections are coming timely.

and you think that you can protect that little island which is a few kilometers away from the Indian coast in case of an Indian invasion.well then good luck to your PLAN.
you couldn't protect your "higher than the highest mountain" friend pakistan from getting divided into two parts in '71 when you had the U.S. on your side,now you think you can protect a country which lies on the backyard of India and around 2000 miles away from chinese mainland with the help of a couple of subs!

nimo_cn

Country flag
i tell you what we really want!we want to provide our Nuclear tech. free of cost to all ASEAN and SCS countries and Mongolia perhaps just like you did with pakistan.you try to mess with us and we'll make sure that you end up in a big mess!
you really think that your PLAN has even a chance against the might of the I.N. in the IOR.if we want to invade that little island named Lanka we can do that in any time and mark my words china can't even do anything.but then again we are a peaceful nation and will solve this diplomatically.
just remember one thing,your country is playing a dangerous game in the IOR,so its now our turn to play that exact game in the SCS region.got it mate!
i just marked your word, then we all will know who is proliferating nuclear technology for free when ASEAN countries are developing nuclear weapons.

mikhail

Country flag
And people here want to divide Sri Lanka by sending Indian Army :juggle:
even after this kind of a back stabbing by those lankan a$$holes you think we shouldn't send the Indian Army to divide Lanka!i say lets settle this for once and all and invade that little island.we need to teach those backstabbers a lesson or two about not messing deliberately with a giant power like India!

mikhail

Country flag
i just marked your word, then we all will know who is proliferating nuclear technology for free when ASEAN countries are developing nuclear weapons.

you think marking my words as proof will help you prove that India is proliferating its nuclear tech. to the ASEAN countries!man i'm just an ordinary citizen of India and presenting my words as proof ain't gonna help your country in the U.N:wave:.man you chinis are a funny bunch of people i must admit:rofl:!

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Sri Lanka has a right to seek assistance from China to protect is sovereignty.

The question is do Indians want to test Chinese assurance to Sri Lanka ? And why ?

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
even after this kind of a back stabbing by those lankan a$$holes you think we shouldn't send the Indian Army to divide Lanka!i say lets settle this for once and all and invade that little island.we need to teach those backstabbers a lesson or two about not messing deliberately with a giant power like India!
Sri Lanka is a sovereign country. India has no right to invade that nation. In modern world, lessons are taught by diplomacy and economic power.

Why test Chinese resolve? What is it worth?

nimo_cn

Country flag
you think marking my words as proof will help you prove that India is proliferating its nuclear tech. to the ASEAN countries!man i'm just an ordinary citizen of India and presenting my words as proof ain't gonna help your country in the U.N:wave:.man you chinis are a funny bunch of people i must admit:rofl:!
You demand us to mark your word, I did as you asked, you should feel happy.

I marked your word not to present it as proof to UN, but only to refute your statement that India is a peaceful country. No peaceful country would proliferate just to take a revenge.

You may argue that this is just a thought of an ordinary citizen of India and it's no big deal. But in my opinion, in a democratic country like India where the thought of ordinary people matters, that thought of you as an ordinary citizen will be reflected in the national policy of India, which makes India a hazard to world peace.

arya

Country flag
Sri Lanka is a sovereign country. India has no right to invade that nation. In modern world, lessons are taught by diplomacy and economic power.

Why test Chinese resolve? What is it worth?
both factor are useless if you are not strong ..

well its good if you still want a day dream , but cant you see we are losing Nepal, SL,BD all are now moving towards china .

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Remember the plutonium tech u gifted to A Q Khan and pak? Which pak in turn sent over to NK and Iran and Libya?

Please don't preach non-proliferation here...

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
both factor are useless if you are not strong ..

well its good if you still want a day dream , but cant you see we are losing Nepal, SL,BD all are now moving towards china .
I can not respond if you won't make a point.

arya

Country flag
I can not respond if you won't make a point.
sir my point is we don't have policy its like we are running from our responsibility .

don't you thin our force is least i mean least involve in relation with other countries , just babus ,leader think they know every thing.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
sir my point is we don't have policy its like we are running from our responsibility .

don't you thin our force is least i mean least involve in relation with other countries , just babus ,leader think they know every thing.
Well sorry but India has a civilian Government. And in democratic civilian government it is always elected leaders taking call on foreign policy. Forces won't do anything more than providing inputs related to just security.

arya

Country flag
Well sorry but India has a civilian Government. And in democratic civilian government it is always elected leaders taking call on foreign policy. Forces won't do anything more than providing inputs related to just security.
pls let me know where in constitution is written that force will not take role in relationship .

our force never make a voice in favor of nation they just worked for govt .

dont you think our officer are running there duty ( to protect nation from all danger internal or external)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles