China ranked 36th, the second lowest in Asia for English Proficiency.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Re: China ranked 36th, the second lowest in Asia for English Proficie

This "White" thing is not just Chinese, tbh. It is prevalent throughout East Asia. For the last 2 years I have been handling clients in East Asia. I have seen this behaviour in Korea, China, Taiwan, and to a lesser extent, Japan.

And totally right about the money. East Asian girls definitely place white men on a scale above Indian men, but if the Indian man is willing to throw around money, they do go around with Indian men too. :truestory:
I will agree with you on everything but Japan. I made so many passes and got nothing back. Locals said don't waste your time, Nippon girls only want their own. I have heard that if you get over the dating step it is easier to marry them because they like romance, but getting over that hump is really hard if you don't have time to put into it. One night stands, noooo. It is too bad, they are really attractive. I am not talking about being able to throw money around, just a white guy with moderate cash-flow.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag

On the second paragraph I'll reserve my comments to avoid possibilities to be called racist, but I can frankly share my disagreement, no, it is not true.
Dear chap, by saying that, you have already shown yourself to be racist. Typical Chinese thinking, grading people on the basis of skin colour. I know China too well for you to pretend otherwise.

I speak from personal experience. It does not matter if you "disagree".

Kinda funny to see the Chinese males like you on this thread squirming because of your own racism and complexes.

Last edited:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag

I will agree with you on everything but Japan. I made so many passes and got nothing back. Locals said don't waste your time, Nippon girls only want their own. I have heard that if you get over the dating step it is easier to marry them because they like romance, but getting over that hump is really hard if you don't have time to put into it. One night stands, noooo. It is too bad, they are really attractive. I am not talking about being able to throw money around, just a white guy with moderate cash-flow.
Yeah, I did say "to a lesser extent, Japan" - even that is hearsay, I have never been with a Japanese girl myself, or seen any of my white colleagues make out with one.

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned

Dear chap, by saying that, you have already shown yourself to be racist. Typical Chinese thinking, grading people on the basis of skin colour. I know China too well for you to pretend otherwise.

I speak from personal experience. It does not matter if you "disagree".

Kinda funny to see the Chinese males like you on this thread squirming because of your own racism and complexes.

Sorry then, I know I will get this reaction. Though I will have to clarify, Not me, but them being "racists", Chinese girls with a high school degree acts as any girls in this world.
I hope my frankness won't hurt any feelings, being honest is not a safe choice I know.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag

Yeah, I did say "to a lesser extent, Japan" - even that is hearsay, I have never been with a Japanese girl myself, or seen any of my white colleagues make out with one.
Oh I know! They are so cute and it just kills me not having the time to put the proper effort in to get one. They don't have any aspirations to leave Japan and love their culture so the foreign thing doesn't have any impact. A white guy that can speak English even has its own sub-category as they associate that with US Military and don't want anything to do with those. They don't speak French so broken Japonais isn't going to win anyone over. Unless I plan on living there and learning the language, it isn't going to happen. :sad:

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned

You are inventing story again, Before South Korean rushed in in large numbers, Japanese has always been the largest population of foreigners in China, in my College some 10 years ago, we have around 400 plus Japanese students.We know Japanese girls and some of us slept with some of them.They don't like south asian or african, they are racists if you may.

I strongly suspect you being nothing but a stayhome nerdy now. Since your story are so wrong and so full of ruppee news imagination. Why don't you just read some blogs of Kumar and at least know some basic facts.

Last edited:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag

Sorry then, I know I will get this reaction. Though I will have to clarify, Not me, but them being "racists", Chinese girls with a high school degree acts as any girls in this world.
I hope my frankness won't hurt any feelings, being honest is not a safe choice I know.
No, we both know the truth. You are being honest. Chinese grade people on the basis of skin colour, with black Africans occupying the lowest level, Indians occupying the intermediate level and Whites occupying the highest. Chinese girls think this way, that is the truth. We both are in agreement, and know that this is the truth. You are also right in that Chinese girls with a degree act like any other girls in this world.

I speak from personal experience. Remember what you very rightly said, Chinese girls with a degree act like any other girls in the world.

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned

No, we both know the truth. You are being honest. Chinese grade people on the basis of skin colour, with black Africans occupying the lowest level, Indians occupying the intermediate level and Whites occupying the highest. Chinese girls think this way, that is the truth. We both are in agreement, and know that this is the truth. You are also right in that Chinese girls with a degree act like any other girls in this world.

I speak from personal experience. Remember what you very rightly said, Chinese girls with a degree act like any other girls in the world.
whatever you say, may your compatriots in China repute you of this wrongful impression.
Talking you out of something you believe will serve both of us no good.

If you are talking about prostitutes, A 100 dollar premium service plus 15% tips in any 3 star
can send you to heaven, not necessarily a Chinese girl either, we have lots of blondies from former east block call it
Ukrain or Russian.

Last edited:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag

whatever you say, may your compatriots in China rupute you of this wrongful impression.
Talking you out of something you believe will serve both of us no good.
LOL, you're still with the "wrongful impression", "talking you out of something" stuff! What part of "personal experience" do you not understand?
Ah, you added this part later:

If you are talking about prostitutes A 100 dollar premium service plus 15% tips in any 3 star
can send you to heaven, not necessarily a Chinese girl either, we have lots of blondies from former east block call it
Ukrain or Russian.
Obviously, I am not talking about a prostitutel. You do squirm a lot, don't you?

What is instructive and interesting in this thread is the immense grief and disbelief it is causing to you, when the girl in question is some random girl whom you don't even know. This is a unique insight into the way your mind works. Most Chinese minds work the same way, I guess - that is the impression I get.

This is racism in its truest form, actually.

Last edited:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag

You are inventing story again, Before South Korean rushed in in large numbers, Japanese has always been the largest population of foreigners in China, in my College some 10 years ago, we have around 400 plus Japanese students.We know Japanese girls and some of us slept with some of them.They don't like south asian or african, they are racists if you may.
I am not talking about homely looking girls, I am talking about the prettiest ones in the room or upper 15%. I don't waste my day game on ones I am not attracted to. There is a whole other facade you have to break through when dealing with girls who have plenty of options. I haven't been around a convent of horny Japanese girls with no Nippon men in sight so I wouldn't know.

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned

LOL, you're still with the "wrongful impression", "talking you out of something" stuff! What part of "personal experience" do you not understand? I know that you are as racist as the average Chinese, and you don't like hearing this, can't help it.

Obviously, I am not talking about a prostitute, but a professional. An engineer actually. You do squirm a lot, don't you?

I stop here, no need to argue on something people inisists.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag

I stop here, no need to argue on something people inisists.
What is instructive and interesting in this thread is the immense grief and disbelief it is causing to you, when the girl in question is some random girl whom you don't even know. This is a unique insight into the way your mind works. Most Chinese minds work the same way, I guess - that is the impression I get.

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned

LOL, you're still with the "wrongful impression", "talking you out of something" stuff! What part of "personal experience" do you not understand? I know that you are as racist as the average Chinese, and you don't like hearing this, can't help it.

Obviously, I am not talking about a prostitute, but a professional. An engineer actually. You do squirm a lot, don't you?

I will just quote a piece of testimony of a certain Lady from India to say different, NOTE, I am not the one who repute you here.
quote:"shocked in China "¢ 3 months ago −
As a woman who has lived and traveled in China and always met with great respect and helpful people, I am appalled at this.
It is bad enuf that thugs like these terrorise our own girls, but to go abroad and shame ourselves in this way..
China is just one of the few places that openly welcomes ordinary indians as fellow citizens of a 5000 year of civilisation, and does not look at our color, yet
Those days are numbered, for sure.
I makes me weep for my unfortunate country
!"
link: Indian youth delegates harass women in China - Hindustan Times

Now I will drop this topic, it is getting disgustingly painful and fruitless.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag

I will just quote a piece of testimony of a certain Lady from India to say different, NOTE, I am not the one who repute you here.
quote:"shocked in China "¢ 3 months ago −
As a woman who has lived and traveled in China and always met with great respect and helpful people, I am appalled at this.
It is bad enuf that thugs like these terrorise our own girls, but to go abroad and shame ourselves in this way..
China is just one of the few places that openly welcomes ordinary indians as fellow citizens of a 5000 year of civilisation, and does not look at our color, yet
Those days are numbered, for sure.
I makes me weep for my unfortunate country!"
link: Indian youth delegates harass women in China - Hindustan Times

Now I will drop this topic, it is getting disgustingly painful and fruitless.
The article you quoted has already been discussed on DFI, and we have abused those "youth delegates" (who were political hooligans actually) enough. Search for the thread.

But frankly, what the ---- does this have to do with anything we were discussing so far? Are you an idiot? What should I do now, start posting articles about how Chinese tourists behave in Korea and Japan, and how they are considered rude louts with poor hygiene? That would be something as off-topic and stupid as you have posted.

The topic is getting "painful" for you, because of your inherent racism. That is the truth. It is painful for you, with your tribal mentality.

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned

The article you quoted has already been discussed on DFI, and we have abused those "youth delegates" (who were political hooligans actually) enough. Search for the thread.

But frankly, what the ---- does this have to do with anything we were discussing so far? Are you an idiot? What should I do now, start posting articles about how Chinese tourists behave in Korea and Japan, and how they are considered rude louts with poor hygiene? That would be something as off-topic and stupid as you have posted.

The topic is getting "painful" for you, because of your inherent racism. That is the truth. It is painful for you, with your tribal mentality.

Unless you cannot read, your compatriot told you China is one of the few places people don't judge people by color.
Since you resort to profanity to sound logically based. it is plorable. you are not my conversation partner any more. I don't reason with people in despair.

Last edited:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag

Leave the ----ing "compatriot" alone. Your replies on this thread prove me right. Go back and read what you have typed in from the time I entered this thread.

What a shitty discussion. Do you mind if I request the mods to delete my posts and your replies to them?

Last edited:

Blackwater

I got your sacarsm but actually, we have far more Indians on our soil. Pakistanis are mainly exchange students and official dispatches, while Indians are everywhere, they do whatever their ancesters did in China some 500 years ago. In Yiwu alone, you will see thousands of your compatriots, of course, most of them don't even speak proper English.
what do they speak??? tamil or telugu:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Iam sure they speak that much english ,which is enough to storm your chini brain:rofl::rofl:

BTW there are significant number of paki businessman in china ,who speaks good english, y dont you people learn from them.:taunt1::taunt1:

I wonder what they do in china ?? training for jihad or give training for jihad:pound:

Last edited:

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned

what do they speak??? tamil or telugu:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Iam sure they speak that much english ,which is enough to storm your chini brain:rofl::rofl:

BTW there are significant number of paki businessman in china ,who speaks good english, y dont you people learn from them.:taunt1::taunt1:

I wonder what they do in china ?? training for jihad or give training for jihad:pound:
No, border trading don't need English, and there are not as many Pakistani business men as you are. My once Tofu Soup Flavored alley morning now smells Charpati, which a popular snack for many.

Pakistanis do a lot in China, study, got trained, boarder trading, even raise sheeps as farmers do as if they have not got enough of wool.
Most of them educated, friendly, very clean and most of them are shy, they are not as extrovert as indian is, that is a common steorotype.

Terroism aside, pakistani gangs also come in to smuggle, poach, and traffic drugs. our two government are working together to
catch them and serveral of the big shots were sentenced.

Indian criminals in China commit smuggling, sexual harrassment and raping, they equally got law enforcement at their door.

I hope this can storm your hindi brain for a while.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

In Yiwu alone, you will see thousands of your compatriots, of course, most of them don't even speak proper English.
I presume in China pidgin English works better.

J20!

Country flag

China is low on English skills because netizens really don't need English skills all that urgently. I've met lawyers who couldn't utter a word of English and quite frankly you could be a neurosurgeon here without it.

Our road signs, keyboards, and even down to the iPod I have in my pocket are in Mandarin... The GPS in my car and the female voice prompt on it is in Mandarin. Sure that eliminates us from being "Steve" from tech support for Americans, but that's no matter, half the fortune 500 companies are in Chengdu city, yet they manage to cope somehow even with our poor English and our Mandarin road signs, not to mention the mega coastal cities...

Yes knowing and being fluent in English is useful, I'm here posting on DFI because of it, but here, you can be whatever and whoever without it, that's the main reason many don't speak it all that much here. It's like an American learning Spanish in school, he does so because he wants to and it might open up some opportunities, not because he wouldn't have a livelihood without it. Same applies to the Koreans, Japanese and even our cousins from across the strait, even though they've been way more westernized than China is right now...

We'll learn it more and more as time passes, but we made it all the way to where we are today with no other language but Mandarin, and I'm proud of that.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles