China ranked 36th, the second lowest in Asia for English Proficiency.

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned
This will greatly jeopardize our ability to catch up with Indian Navy. They are fluent in English and can easily study the logs from other countries'
navies and continue to lead their way in modern warfare. If the phrase "A century is needed to build a Navy" holds true, India has tripled this advantage over China, since they have been speaking English for 300 hundred years! I am very much worried.

Here is the whole report:
Chinese women speak better English than men: survey |News |chinadaily.com.cn

Last edited:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Re: China ranked 36th, the second lowest in Asia for English Proficie

Chinese women definitely speak it better than men. They are looking for white boyfriends to put on their arm and show all their friends. I am not really surprised at the ranking, many people speak it in China, but most don't go on to speak fluently.

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag

A surging demand for learning the English language in China has turned the export-intensive country into an importer of American teachers, creating thousands of potential jobs for recent graduates.

As many as 300 million Chinese people are learning English, said Katie Wagnon, the recruitment manager at English First, a division of the Lucerne, Switzerland-based EF Education First, which has offices and schools in more than 50 countries. The need for educators in the world's most populous country has left schools scrambling to fill positions, and recruiters eager to capitalize on the market.
Main - Opinion - Erna Mahyuni - The culture of language shaming @ Wed Oct 10 2012
English teachers make between 6,000 and 16,000 yuan a month, or between $938 and $2,500, with the highest salaries going to those with prior teaching experience who work in major cities, Kellenberger said.

Local teachers in China earn about 1,000 yuan a month, said Lea Walker, who worked as a professor at Wuhan University in the 1980s. That means recent college graduates teaching English earn the equivalent of a tenured Chinese professor.
http://asia-jobs.fins.com/Articles/...hina-s-Insatiable-Demand-for-English-Teachers
In China a undergraduate student who can speak English is worth more than a typical College Professor :china::china:

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned

In China a undergraduate student who can speak English is worth more than a typical College Professor :china::china:
Are you sure? please elaborate.

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned

Chinese women definitely speak it better than men. They are looking for white boyfriends to put on their arm and show all their friends. I am not really surprised at the ranking, many people speak it in China, but most don't go on to speak fluently.
Women have better language learning outcomes since their brains are wired that way.
Dividing homosapian into variant of skin color schemes has long been proved unscientific. Most of Indian is biologically "white" but with very dark skin scheme.
I sense a lot racism in your posts, I don't reply to racists' thread.

Rage

DFI TEAM

LoL. Yijiuilier, you are a riot!

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned

LoL. Yijiuilier, you are a riot!
Here is some thing might trigger your interests too, notice those lions on your crown in your face icon? actually those were mistakenly designed.
Asiatic Lions are not like that, that should well be some stupid work from British who knows nothing about India. The Panthera Leo Persica just don't have those African Lions' traits of outlook.

I heard Gujarat is the only place we can spot an Asiatic lion, please protect them well for all human beings.

Last edited:

mikhail

Country flag

Here is some thing might trigger your interests too, notice those lions on your crown in your face icon? actually those were mistakenly designed.
Asiatic Lions are not like that, that's some stupid work from British who knows nothing about India. The Panthera Leo Persica just don't have those African Lions' traits of outlook.

I heard Gujarat is the only place we can spot an Asiatic lion, please protect them well for all human beings.
don't worry about them as they are been protected for the last four decades and have multiplied their population!:rolleyes:

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned

don't worry about them as they are been protected for the last four decades and have multiplied their population!:rolleyes:
WWA's reported otherwise, local population, or rather leolation actually sees no major increase, and several samples have been detected out with hybrid genes.
it is speculated that local sanctuary workers used captured African lions to mate with Asiatic lions, we don't know the exact reason behind it,

mikhail

Country flag

WWA's reported otherwise, local population, or rather leolation actually sees no major increase, and several samples have been detected out with hybrid genes.
it is speculated that local sanctuary workers used captured African lions to mate with Asiatic lions, we don't know the exact reason behind it,
well this is something totally new to me:shocked:!can you please provide some links authenticating this statement mate!

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned

well this is something totally new to me:shocked:!can you please provide some links authenticating this statement mate!
I cannot recall where the source is, it came to my mind the other day when I browsed through an article on Chinese ancient architecture, it explained why mansions or government buildings in ancient China always love to have a pair of stone lion sculpture to guard the gate. Then the book explains those real animal were not imported from Africa ( imagine how hard can people keep it alive) but rather from Iran or Pakistan ( at that time India geographically).

So I did a google search about Asiatic lion.... by the way, the sanctuary workers may not do it out of bad intention. Huanan Tigers (SouthChina Tigers) has gone
through that phase as well, since the specie is almost gone until protections measures were in place, but cross-mating have been applied by the zoos to keep
a sufficient sample quantity to ensure their genetic pool. Unfortunately, those tighers have been extincted in the wild. The only one hundred something left are all in zoo capture. China has been trying to re-introduce it to the natural habitats though, they rented a ranch in south Africa hope to help those tigers gain/'recover their wild life skills and the programme has been going on well.

Last edited:

Das ka das

Tihar Jail
Banned

Do not worry, the Lions of Gir Forest in Gujarat is the PRIDE of Gujarat....we will lay down our lives before we let anything happen to those lions. And by the way my Chinese friend, Rage's lion emblem is based on the Lion Emblem of Emperor Ashoka who lived around the same time as your First Emperor: Qin Shi Huang.

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned

Do not worry, the Lions of Gir Forest in Gujarat is the PRIDE of Gujarat....we will lay down our lives before we let anything happen to those lions. And by the way my Chinese friend, Rage's lion emblem is based on the Lion Emblem of Emperor Ashoka who lived around the same time as your First Emperor: Qin Shi Huang.
why don't you use the original one instead, this "based-on version" is very colonial and denies your proud history.

nimo_cn

Country flag

Most English majors in Chinese colleges are girls, back in 2004 when I was in college, there were only 14 boys out of the whole 160 English majors. I had been jealous of those 14 boys for the next 4 years.

nimo_cn

Country flag

Women have better language learning outcomes since their brains are wired that way.
Dividing homosapian into variant of skin color schemes has long been proved unscientific. Most of Indian is biologically "white" but with very dark skin scheme.
I sense a lot racism in your posts, I don't reply to racists' thread.
Don't suprised, Armand claimed that he had been to Guangzhou and got two Chinese women pregnant before he abandoned the girls and his own children.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag

Don't suprised, Armand claimed that he had been to Guangzhou and got two Chinese women pregnant before he abandoned the girls and his own children.
How do I know they are mine? They refused paternity tests!

badguy2000

Respected Member

well,
Indians here are proud to speaking enlish

however, we Chinese are working hard ,in order that more Indians are more proud to speak Chinese than to speak english as soon as possible.

satish007

you are indeed racist. they also come to african because most of them have longer dicks than white and many of them also like Indian men because Indian have deeper and bigger eyes which make them more attractive.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles