China,Pakistan and Bangladesh should form a Military Union

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Look Troll, you are Admitting Openly that China will be the OVERLORD!!! What da hell dude? Do you know that If China takes over pakistan, you do realise your way of life is doomed?? I mean, no more huge religious congregations, without prior approval of the CCP, no more Suicide doctrining Madrassas along the border with Astan. Maybe it will save a hell lot of children from becoming brainwashed suicide bombers, but then what about your way of life? What about your right to take life? :p Oh sorry, I am being kinda mean, but then Your post really doesnt deserve a good answer dude! Think of it! You want China to protect your country, be the Overlord! How sick is that? I am sure not many Pakistanis will agree with you, even though they Worship China. They Worship China to Spite India, not because they love China. Pakistanis consider China as a God Less freaky Communists, and they show put up a pretty face!!!

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
How about this, India and Vietnam join the CTSO and CIS invades China

PROS

1> military of these countries operate similar equipment or will use them in the future
2> Common adversary
3> Common interest that would mean peace and mutual tolerance
4> joint development of future weapons

CONS

1> china won't be able to export cheap goods that ruin so many lives
2> China will make an ass out of themselves trying to stop it

Those really aren't CONS are they?

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
all negative responses ... why not did i mention that they will be equal partners maybe china should have a bigger say and a veto or something an union like this is gurrantee the safety of the threat that bangladesh and pakistan face on a daily basis
Pakistan and Bangladesh face severe internal threats. Pakistan is a nuclear power and is capable of defending itself from external threats. Bangladesh has no serious external threats.
Not sure how China can help Pak and Bdesh battle internal threats ?

why do you all think pakistan and bangladesh has nothing to offer pakistan why are people paranoid just because such an union will end so called indian dominance in the region it can be done
Union or no Union, India is a dominant player in the region. India is 80% of the South Asian economy soon to be 90%. For the neighbours to prosper they have to align themselves to India. You canNOT prosper by surviving on foreign remittances and aid.
Not to forget India is soon going to be one of the largest markets in the world. If you are not catering to a huge market in your neighbourhood, then you are stupid.

ok leave china out if you want what do you say bangladesh , pakistan and srilanka they can certainly form an union overlooked by china and still you think china wont be interested ,china is very much interested in these 3 countries and they will agree to this proposal of indirect involvement
joint weapons procurement from china
funds from china
project development from china
Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka are less than 20% of the South Asian economy, an arms race with India is the last thing they want.
As it is Bdesh and Sri Lanka have made it clear that it is close co-operation with India, that they desire and all are benefiting.
India and China trade is officially around 40% of Pak economy and unofficially around 75% of Pak GDP, in comparative terms.
And you can't prosper without organic growth and development.

Last edited:

Super Commando Dhruva

Chinese flooding of cheap goods is already hurting Pakistan's local industry. Soon it will collapse leading to large scale unemployment. Not to mention, Pakistan's exports will die out too.

Its just like old times when Pakistan was in bed with USofA and they conveniently put all their eggs in same basket. Now the same erroneous decision has brought WoT in your backyard. Dejavu with China today. What will happen if tomorrow yours and China's interest are in conflict just like with USofA now?

Don't make China as your wheelchair, this is my neutral opinion. I know, my comments would be perceived as hater and jealous Indian, but check back history and ask same question from yourself (Does cento rings any bell ?).

Last edited:

amoy

Chinese flooding of cheap goods is already hurting Pakistan's local industry. Soon it will collapse leading to large scale unemployment. Not to mention, Pakistan's exports will die out too.
Q1: is India a member of WTO?
Q2: why can't u make your export cheap and competitive?

Every time I visit Sam's Club or Carrefour I see their slogan 'Low price everyday', or 'Cheap is good'. When u are mocking China's 'flooding' of blah blah, have u made a second thought WHY?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Troll, in your post you suggested pak hand over themselves to china. You are suggesting you surrender your sovereighnty to china. What is wrong with you, dont go blind in your friendship with china. They are using you as nothing but a free soldier to keep india tied down and if required fight india till the last pakistani.

Super Commando Dhruva

Every time I visit Sam's Club or Carrefour I see their slogan 'Low price everyday', or 'Cheap is good'. When u are mocking China's 'flooding' of blah blah, have u made a second thought WHY?
ohimalaya bro, my intention is not to flame or antagonize you. India competing with China over Pakistan's market is the last thing that can occur. You can milk Pakistan or call it FTA (Free trade agreement) for all i care, we won't be getting any entry much less leverage in Pakistan's market. "Flooding" of Chinese "cheap" goods is not something that i invented out of thin air, google and you will find that their own media is reporting it.

The crust of my post was that 15 years ago no one would have thought of USofA becoming the most hated country and security threat to Pakistan. 15 years down the road, well only future hold the key of relationship between you and them. My consent is that Pakistan should limit their relationship with PRC keeping history in mind.

You may disregard me as an "idiot" and my perception won't cause any effect in diplomatic relations of you two, but i am entitled to my views which are just extrapolation based on history.

BunBunCake

Ohimalaya, I admire the Chinese for gaining this status. It is true, some Indians keep ranting about Chinese goods being cheap (yet they still buy them).
I'm with you on this one man =)

Eagle_Flights

Bangladesh wants equipment from India too
Wrong. The Bangladesh Military never have procured any Indian military hardware in its history, nor it will. "cause we prefer Chinese and Western military products much more than anything else.. I can assure you that..

shotgunner

How about this, India and Vietnam join the CTSO and CIS invades China

PROS

1> military of these countries operate similar equipment or will use them in the future
2> Common adversary
3> Common interest that would mean peace and mutual tolerance
4> joint development of future weapons

CONS

1> china won't be able to export cheap goods that ruin so many lives
2> China will make an ass out of themselves trying to stop it

Those really aren't CONS are they?
Splendid idea! Adding yo yours:

PROS

1. Russians are white too, so well apply the natural skill of licking white master's ass
2. Can export the proprietary urban planning solution - slum - which helps promote land use efficiency in China
3. Teach the environmentally unfriendly Chinese green ways of life e.g. recycling of animal wastes into human drinks, ...
4. A lot of cheap Chinese products have no market here anyway e.g. toilet tubs, toilet papers, shampoo, soaps, ...

CONS

1. Communication barrier. English is a not a native language of other CTSO/CIS countries.
2. Confidence problem. Must convince others that the 75:0 score in Chattisgarh incident is not real, and malnutrition has nothing to do with it.
3. Possibility of 1962 again ... aye ...

Those CONS are real aren't they?

Solid Beast

China is dangerous for India's power projection in the region. Small and influential-less militarized and fantasized nations of the earth are the outcomes of Chinese friendships. There are a lot of them in BD and can slip either way in the long run because of two current hotbeds of extremism being used to pull politics one way or the other. India without a strong Russian and American backing will also find it hard in the long run coping alone with Chinese threats in Asia. The best alliance would be of Pakistan, India, BD, US, Afghanistan, Iran, Russia against China and her satellites but this is also a wetdream, China is arming most of these countries to the teeth.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Don't know what to respond to this but seriously mate what are you thinking? You want to officially sell your country to China or what? have u thought before typing or just typed for the heck of it
ts already been sold to 3 countries nothing else remained to sell.Today saudi /american decides who will rule when.if not he will be despatched like zia and BB.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles