China offers home-made, though outdated, copters to India

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
How cheap is it?

If it is buy Chinese goods standard, it will soon find itself in Toy shops for children to play with! :rofl:

Just kidding!

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
It's hilarious that you changed your tune from "You Photoshopped it" to "out of Si no-defence".

I had a simple request. If its Photoshopped, prove it. All i'm getting is usual speculative nonsense. I don't know what's so remarkable about a gunship firing its canons that someone would Photoshop it.That photo is authentic, deal with it.
Its hilarious too that you are defending a poor photo-shop picture coz it hurts national pride ?

What to prove, It clearly photoshop R&D from Sinodefence..

J20!

Country flag
Its hilarious too that you are defending a poor photo-shop picture coz it hurts national pride ?

What to prove, It clearly photoshop R&D from Sinodefence..
And round and round he goes. It's simple: PROVE IT. This has nothing to do with pride, If its "clearly" a PS, then it should be easy to prove.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
And round and round he goes. It's simple: PROVE IT. This has nothing to do with pride, If its "clearly" a PS, then it should be easy to prove.
It is that is why i am calling it a PS..

You see i can make out between real guns firing and PS gun flashing.. :cool2:

J20!

Country flag
It is that is why i am calling it a PS..

You see i can make out between real guns firing and PS gun flashing.. :cool2:
If it was fake, there wouldn't be any shell casings raining down from those very guns. But since it seems you don't have anything factual to post or prove, I'm guessing this convo is done. Ciao dream walker

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
If it was fake, there wouldn't be any shell casings raining down from those very guns. But since it seems you don't have anything factual to post or prove, I'm guessing this convo is done. Ciao dream walker
Be happy with that PS photo..

Global Defence

New threads

Articles