China not-so-secretly fumes & frets as India, Japan bond

bose

Country flag
Those "slaves" have much higher wage, more educated, eat much better, have more chance to travel oversea, consume more goods/energy and live much much longer than freedom Indians.

I love to be a "slave" like that.
Slaves for Japan ??

CCP

If Pakistan Nukes India [for srgument sake, as they do not have the guts] then India will nuke China to stone age...
How?
Do you have anything to nuke China?

kseeker

Retired
I know you understand India have nothing to nuke anybody but suicide.

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/strategic-forces/6005-agni-v-missile-93.html

look at your post at that tread.
Why are you linking that thread again and again? :fp:

1. Yes , India claim lager yield , the outside world claim smaller yield . But the difference will not be 100 times.
2. When did you test mega ton level nuclear bomb? In you dream? We tested our mega ton bomb, and ready to deliver. How about India's ? You will test, when me nuke you?
3. Yes we test our mid- stage tiwce and all sucessed. We tested ours after US, where is India's tests.
CCTV ↑
India has NO Nuclear weapons!!! All India's claims are lies.... Now have a nice sleep boy...

bose↑
You can't even differentiate between a sarcastic reply and normal post :doh: :doh: :doh:

CCP

Why are you linking that thread again and again? :fp:

You can't even differentiate between a sarcastic reply and normal post :doh: :doh: :doh:

My purpose is to let people read the tread.
People here think India can nuke this nuke that, I have to tell them to wake up.
That tread will give people an idea about the situation about India's nuclear capacity.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
sorry itz as part of northern arunachal pradesh.

we have 12000 years old maps to prove the claim and there are more tibetians in India than tibet.
The Chinese claim of Arunachal as South Tibet is what is bogus.

And if one goes through the history of Tibet, the Chinese claim that it is a part of China is equally bogus.

CCP

You must continue to believe so.

When the push comes to shove, you will realise the reality!
I think you realised the reality , but don't want to face it.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles