China mum on fears of Nuclear terrorism in Pakistan

J20!

Country flag
Are you intelligent and well researched?

Have you read The Modern Prometheus, a novel written by Mary Shelley? It is also called Frankenstein!
A NOVEL? yeah that must be very FACTUAL.. So what are you saying? That Pakistan and the Taliban are partners and they practice their suicide bombing techniques on Pakistani civilians and their own military? I know you guys hate Pakistan, but dont be ridiculous....

Ugh! Please Ray, so now you're saying that the Pakistani govt created the Taliban?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
A NOVEL? yeah that must be very FACTUAL.. So what are you saying? That Pakistan and the Taliban are partners and they practice their suicide bombing techniques on Pakistani civilians and their own military? I know you guys hate Pakistan, but dont be ridiculous....

Ugh! Please Ray, so now you're saying that the Pakistani govt created the Taliban?
Unfortunately, you do not even understand allegories.

Yes, I am saying Pakistan created the Mujh and the Taliban.

Read Bear Trap.

That is factual!

Read Unholy Wars.

That is factual!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Cultural Revolution costs millions of lives.

Did it not happen?

Who organised it and against whom,?

I agree that these things are ridiculous thing to happen, where you kill your own, but then I presume there is some explanation as to why these ridiculous and weird things happen!

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
@J20!

Pakistan has democracy :)lol:) only to hide their actual face from the world, their government is nothing but a body constituted to get financial help,aids and Islamic support from rest of the worlds. Everyone knows that Pak Govt. through ISI supports Taliban against Afghanistan, but now Taliban is aiming its own creator Pakistan.BBC Documentary Exposes ISI Training, Equipping of Taliban Militants | emptywheel

Blackwater

Understand what? that the Pakistani govt has been at war with those two organizations for almost a decade now? A war that has cost them dearly in thousands of civilian and military lives? Again, ARE YOU STUPID? is the Pakistani government in league with the Taliban or Al Qaeda? The same organization that kills hundreds of Pakistani's a year? Stop being an imbecile.
i think u r not only stupid but dumb also.its long story but i tel u in short.

There are lot of players . ISI-haqqani network. al queda, pakistan taliban, nothern alliance etc etc. its a complex story chinese brain will not able to understand:sad::sad:

u keep on posting j 10,11,12,13,14,15,16 pics u r good at it:lol::lol::lol:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The Taliban were largely founded by Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) in 1994.

The ISI used the Taliban to establish a regime in Afghanistan which would be favourable to Pakistan, as they were trying to gain strategic depth. Since the creation of the Taliban, the ISI and the Pakistani military have given financial, logistical and military support.

According to Pakistani Afghanistan expert Ahmed Rashid, "between 1994 and 1999, an estimated 80,000 to 100,000 Pakistanis trained and fought in Afghanistan" on the side of the Taliban. Peter Tomsen stated that up until 9/11 Pakistani military and ISI officers along with thousands of regular Pakistani armed forces personnel had been involved in the fighting in Afghanistan.

In 2001 alone, according to several international sources, 28,000-30,000 Pakistani nationals, 14,000-15,000 Afghan Taliban and 2,000-3,000 Al Qaeda militants were fighting against anti-Taliban forces in Afghanistan as a roughly 45,000 strong military force. Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf – then as Chief of Army Staff – was responsible for sending thousands of Pakistanis to fight alongside the Taliban and Bin Laden against the forces of Ahmad Shah Massoud. Of the estimated 28,000 Pakistani nationals fighting in Afghanistan, 8,000 were militants recruited in madrassas filling regular Taliban ranks.

A 1998 document by the U.S. State Department confirms that "20–40 percent of [regular] Taliban soldiers are Pakistani." The document further states that the parents of those Pakistani nationals "know nothing regarding their child's military involvement with the Taliban until their bodies are brought back to Pakistan." According to the U.S. State Department report and reports by Human Rights Watch, the other Pakistani nationals fighting in Afghanistan were regular Pakistani soldiers especially from the Frontier Corps but also from the army providing direct combat support.

Human Rights Watch wrote in 2000:

Of all the foreign powers involved in efforts to sustain and manipulate the ongoing fighting [in Afghanistan], Pakistan is distinguished both by the sweep of its objectives and the scale of its efforts, which include soliciting funding for the Taliban, bankrolling Taliban operations, providing diplomatic support as the Taliban's virtual emissaries abroad, arranging training for Taliban fighters, recruiting skilled and unskilled manpower to serve in Taliban armies, planning and directing offensives, providing and facilitating shipments of ammunition and fuel, and ... directly providing combat support.

On August 1, 1997 the Taliban launched an attack on Sheberghan the main military base of Abdul Rashid Dostum. Dostum has said the reason the attack was successful was due to 1500 Pakistani commandos taking part and that the Pakistani air force also gave support.

In 1998, Iran accused Pakistan of sending its air force to bomb Mazar-i-Sharif in support of Taliban forces and directly accused Pakistani troops for "war crimes at Bamiyan". The same year Russia said, Pakistan was responsible for the "military expansion" of the Taliban in northern Afghanistan by sending large numbers of Pakistani troops some of whom had subsequently been taken as prisoners by the anti-Taliban United Front.

In 2000, the UN Security Council imposed an arms embargo against military support to the Taliban, with UN officials explicitly singling out Pakistan. The UN secretary-general implicitly criticized Pakistan for its military support and the Security Council stated it was "deeply distress[ed] over reports of involvement in the fighting, on the Taliban side, of thousands of non-Afghan nationals."[80] In July 2001, several countries including the United States, accused Pakistan of being "in violation of U.N. sanctions because of its military aid to the Taliban." The Taliban also obtained financial resources from Pakistan. In 1997 alone, after the capture of Kabul by the Taliban, Pakistan gave $30 million in aid and a further $10 million for government wages.

In 2000, British Intelligence reported that the ISI was taking an active role in several Al Qaeda training camps. The ISI helped with the construction of training camps for both the Taliban and Al Qaeda. From 1996 to 2001 the Al Qaeda of Osama Bin Laden and Ayman al-Zawahiri became a state within the Taliban state.[86] Bin Laden sent Arab and Central Asian Al-Qaeda militants to join the fight against the United Front among them his Brigade 055.

After the 9/11 attacks, Pakistan claimed to have ended its support to the Taliban. But with the fall of Kabul to anti-Taliban forces in November 2001, ISI forces worked with and helped Taliban militias who were in full retreat. In November 2001, Taliban, Al-Qaeda combatants and ISI operatives were safely evacuated from Kunduz on Pakistan Army cargo aircraft to Pakistan Air Force bases in Chitral and Gilgit in Pakistan's Northern Areas in what has been dubbed the "Airlift of Evil" Former Pakistani president Pervez Musharraf wrote in his memoirs that Richard Armitage, the former US deputy secretary of state, said Pakistan would be "bombed back to the stone-age" if it continued to support the Taliban,[92][93][94][95] although Armitage has since denied using the "stone age" phrase.

The role of the Pakistani military has been described by international observers as well as by the anti-Taliban leader Ahmad Shah Massoud as a "creeping invasion". Yet the "creeping invasion" proved unable to defeat the severely outnumbered anti-Taliban forces.

Pakistan has been accused of continuing to support the Taliban since 9/11, an allegation Pakistan denies.

Blackwater

pak govt =0000000000. do u still believe civilian govt running pakistan ?

Its the ISI and army who ruled pak directly or indirectly for 65 yrs

pak ISI created taliban

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Understand what? that the Pakistani govt has been at war with those two organizations for almost a decade now? A war that has cost them dearly in thousands of civilian and military lives? Again, ARE YOU STUPID? is the Pakistani government in league with the Taliban or Al Qaeda? The same organization that kills hundreds of Pakistani's a year? Stop being an imbecile.
Would you agree that the Chinese Govt is talking through their posterior when they claim that the terrorists operating in East Turkmenistan (Xinjiang) are from Pakistan?

I am sure China is making up these stories just to cover up their atrocities, right?

Blackwater

J20,

Educate yourself.

If you create a Frankenstein, you lose control and it bites you back!
j 20 is school going kids.who is run over by pak-chin dosti slogan. he did not know the abc of taliban

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
j 20 is school going kids.who is run over by pak-chin dosti slogan. he did not know the abc of taliban
The Pakistani terrorist who operate in Xinjiang find the Chinese as chini.

Hence, they zoom in there!

What astounds me is that the Chinese for the sake of geostrategy willing allows Chinese Hans to be massacred in Xinjinag and calls them as loving brothers!

Shows how much they care for their people!

But then Chinese ruthlessness is legend in history!

Last edited:

J20!

Country flag
Yawn! I'm going to get a balanced, neutral opinion about Pakistani terrorists from INDIANS. *fluent in sarcasm*

Its not complex at all. A terrorist country is a country that promotes terrorism, and as far as I and the rest of the world know, Pakistan, along side NATO and most especially the Americans have been fighting a bloody war against a plethora of terrorists organizations in Pakistan and Afghanistan, in which thousands of Pakistani civilians have lost their lives; more than any other country on earth.

I know you all hate them, but stop trying to claim the Pakistani govt secretly butchers its children behind closed doors. Even the Americans once supported the Taliban, are they a terrorist country as well?

Blackwater

Taliban was created by Americans, why is everyone blaming Pakistan?
Taliban was created by american as hero of afghan war. Its the Pakistan who made them villain at world stage.

Last edited:

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
China has to keep mum, what is the option with them, if they make noises, a green painted M 11 can fly to their cities.

I would love to see that day

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Yawn! I'm going to get a balanced, neutral opinion about Pakistani terrorists from INDIANS. *fluent in sarcasm*
No one has asked you to go by Indian views.

Dogmatic that you are, you blink to read my post on the genesis of the Taliban with international opinion thrown in for good measure.

Its not complex at all. A terrorist country is a country that promotes terrorism, and as far as I and the rest of the world know, Pakistan, along side NATO and most especially the Americans have been fighting a bloody war against a plethora of terrorists organizations in Pakistan and Afghanistan, in which thousands of Pakistani civilians have lost their lives; more than any other country on earth.
As far as Pakistan's terrorist activities, it is well documented. Google if you wish to see the tip of the iceberg.

Ask your own Govt.

I presume the people of East Turkmenistan who find the Hans as imperialist usurpers are good chaps and are doing the right thing! I think they are doing the right thing, just as much as you do!

How come the Chinese Govt does not agree with me or you/

Bigoted racist this Chinese govt, right?

I know you all hate them, but stop trying to claim the Pakistani govt secretly butchers its children behind closed doors. Even the Americans once supported the Taliban, are they a terrorist country as well?
Yes, we hate terrorists.

You love them, right? Even though they correctly and justify the Han imperialists who are stealing their land, right?

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
J20 should meet a Pathan to realise that they really love them! :rofl:

Blackwater

ing to claim the Pakistani govt secretly butchers its children behind closed doors. Even the Americans once supported the Taliban, are they a terrorist country as well?

hahah. u looking above the layer of sheet. u dont know whats cooking inside. if paki civilians are killed its becoz of their own evil policies and clash in social structure not becoz of terrorism for ur last comment read my post 53

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag

Now you have changed your stance, it's possible that Americans supported Taliban at once, but you said earlier Talibans were created by Americans. Taliban has been created by Pakistani ISI for some religious-political gains, which now has turned its face against Pakistan herself.

Pakistani civilians have lost their lives; more than any other country on earth.
Can you guess why ? you will get it if you guess using your brain.Answer is hidden in you own post and that is:-
war against a plethora of terrorists organizations in Pakistan
Do you ever wonder why there are such a large numbers of terrorist organizations continue to exists in Pakistan alone ?Again answer is in your own post :-
A terrorist country is a country that promotes terrorism
Pakistan, along side NATO and most especially the Americans have been fighting a bloody war against a plethora of terrorists organizations in Pakistan
They are compelled to fight with their own kids and it's not a voluntary act they are (better to say 'were') doing this under a tremendous pressure from US who provides billions of dollars to Pakistan.And now those kids have grown angry and so they are killing their own Pakistani brothers to oppose the fight against terror by compelled Pakistan. Still didn't get it?

*fluent in sarcasm*
That is a statement made with closed eyes !

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
That is a statement made with closed eyes !
Eyes??????

The epicanthic fold is the skin fold of the upper eyelid covering the inner corner of the eye, more often seen in Mongoloid people

That should show they can see a lot!

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles