China Military: Photos & Videos

TPFscopes

Rest in Peace
After being presented with irrefutable proof, you decide to go the classic Indian fanboy tangent of posting Motorbikes and claiming all Chinese products are copies.
I already posted the examples of the products which are copied by Chinese dumb brains. Even its a motorbike or a jet
I can bet, if we put Chinese brains on sell, they will get highest price because they all are unused brains.

Stop with the racist rants and trolling the thread. Grow up.
I again call the racist video with heading "SEVEM SINS". I think that was made by some Retards . Isn't it?

shiphone

Country flag
dear, just ignore the famouse idiot, the laughable low-grade youtube video maker, the shameless liar pretending some kind of 'Insider' or 'VIP' from time to time (lol...)...

he is just a joke of this forum...

---------------
BTW , this is the Thailand Army VT-4 MBT painting scheme... on this event-- NORICO Armor/Anti-Armor Day 2017, 13 VT-4s with this scheme marched on . the delivery seems to begin before the end of this year.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
i bought a earphone , ,it don't last even 15 days !!!!
12 days , one speaker goes off , next 3 days other one goes off....
Bas itni si baat.My patience:i have bought chinese equipment worth over 40000-50000 is junk now.

I spent all that money over a period of 2 years.

J20!

Country flag
I already posted the examples of the products which are copied by Chinese dumb brains. Even its a motorbike or a jet
I can bet, if we put Chinese brains on sell, they will get highest price because they all are unused brains.
Whatever man.

You're still avoiding admitting your "self destruction" claim about the J15 emergency landing was total BS. So is much of what you've posted since.

I again call the racist video with heading "SEVEM SINS". I think that was made by some Retards . Isn't it?
I didn't make that video. Nor did any Chinese poster on this forum. Why should you take out your stress on people who were never racist towards you? How old are you? 12?

TPFscopes

Rest in Peace
dear, just ignore the famouse idiot, the laughable low-grade youtube video maker, the shameless liar pretending some kind of 'Insider' or 'VIP' from time to time (lol...)...

he is just a joke of this forum...

---------------
BTW , this is the Thailand Army VT-4 MBT painting scheme... on this event-- NORICO Armor/Anti-Armor Day 2017, 13 VT-4s with this scheme marched on . the delivery seems to begin before the end of this year.

LOL, Shameless guys pretending to be smart. Good.
I don't know, who the hell is VIP here.

Actually, I'm on holidays :cool1:

You should Enjoy one MORE

Now, you need to copy burnol formula too.
:pound:

Last edited:

TPFscopes

Rest in Peace
Whatever man.

You're still avoiding admitting your "self destruction" claim about the J15 emergency landing was total BS. So is much of what you've posted since.

You asked for source, I already posted that. That's it.
Now come to the point, don't try to veer off.

I didn't make that video. Nor did any Chinese poster on this forum. Why should you take out your stress on people who were never racist towards you? How old are you? 12?
Now you are trying to ran out.
I'm also not a racist but when I posted the items which breach the copyrights including civilian and military equipments, than why you feel so jealous..

Without permission Reverse engineering is like a theft of tech and that is why I called chinese so called scientists a "THIEF" , than what's Wrong with it?

If Chinese stolen something than why Chinese hesitate to accept the act.

J20!

Country flag
@J20!
Have you heard about, Abhay IFV,BMP-1 &BMP-2 APC Along with upcoming Kestral, India developed short range to ICBMs and recently developed ATAGS and DHANUSH.

And I can say, we are than one who request for ToT instead of illegal measures like reverse engineering and copy.
All commendable. But none of the Indian systems you've named are in production or in service.

BMP-1/BMP-2 are Soviet systems you so recently ridiculed NORINCO for reverse engineeering in the 1980's. They are not Indian by any stretch on the imagination.

Abhay is neither in production, nor in service with any arm of the Indian armed forces despite being in development for over a decade.

The TATA Kestrel is not in production nor in service either.

Dhanush is not in production or in service either. The Indian army bought M777 155mm guns instead. Isn't Dhanush based on the Swedish Bofors howitzer? What happened to everything India produces is 100% indigenous? Didn't Dhanush recently fail a test?:

https://www.defensenews.com/global/2017/08/10/indias-dhanush-artillery-gun-fails-in-trials/

India’s Dhanush artillery gun fails in trials

“The Dhanush 155mm/45-caliber artillery gun has failed on three occasions in a row in the last three months when the shell of the gun hit the muzzle brake in one of the six prototype guns currently undergoing user trials,” the Indian Army source said.
Same for ATAGS. IS it operational? Is it in service? No the army bought M777's from a foreign supplier.

You can pooh pooh Chinese reverse engineering all you want. But because of that reverse engineering, localization and TOT's over decades, China's local defense development and manufacturing industrial base is light years ahead of its Indian counterpart and produces high quality defense tech for the Chinese armed forces and export customers.

When will the India be the 3rd largest weapons exporter at this rate?

J20!

Country flag
You asked for source, I already posted that. That's it.
Now come to the point, don't try to veer off.

Now you are trying to ran out.
I'm also not a racist but when I posted the items which breach the copyrights including civilian and military equipments, than why you feel so jealous..
Jealous of what? You posting motorbikes and claiming China cannot produce defense tech? Why would I be jealous of you being wrong?

Without permission Reverse engineering is like a theft of tech and that is why I called chinese so called scientists a "THIEF" , than what's Wrong with it?

If Chinese stolen something than why Chinese hesitate to accept the act.
The Russian and European companies which produce the tech those products were based off still do development work with Chinese companies to the tune of billions of dollars.

Go ahead and call them "thieves". They are part of the fastest growing military industrial complex in the world. Chinese defense exports have grown by more than 70% in the last 5 years. China is now the 3rd largest weapons exporter behind the US and Russia.

Those scientist you're calling thieves are being awarded accolades and contracts for their research and development work. While you on the other hand are an Indian fanboy on a defense forum watching your country slipping farther and farther behind China.

Congrats.

Last edited:

TPFscopes

Rest in Peace
All commendable. But none of the Indian systems you've named are in production or in service.
None of them in service?

are you joking:pound:
BMP-1/BMP-2 are Soviet systems you so recently ridiculed NORINCO for reverse engineeering in the 1980's. They are not Indian by any stretch on the imagination.
BMPs are manufactured by ordinance factory Medak under licence. Its all about honesty that is why it is not reverse engineered.
The TATA Kestrel is not in production nor in service either.
You missed the word "UPCOMING" mentioned there
Dhanush is not in production or in service either.
it is already in production from June'16
What happened to everything India produces is 100% indigenous?
ATAGS is fully indigenous
India’s Dhanush artillery gun fails in trials
If you are a military analyst, than you already knows that Muzzle break is not a big issue.
Same for ATAGS. IS it operational? Is it in service? No the army bought M777's from a foreign supplier.
M777 is a ULH and can't be comparable with ATAGS which is in final developental trials without any hiccups till now.
When will the India be the 3rd largest weapons exporter at this rate?
Wait and watch
after present policy shift, exports are raising exponentially

TPFscopes

Rest in Peace
Those scientist you're calling thieves are being awarded accolades and contracts for their research and development work. While you on the other hand are an Indian fanboy on a defense forum watching your country slipping farther and farther behind China.
LOL,

One of the proof is here. enjoy :prison:
Man Who Sold F-35 Secrets to China Pleads Guilty

By Justin Ling

March 24, 2016 |
Su Bin is facing five years in prison for his role as ringleader in one of the most elaborate and daring hacking operations uncovered in North America.

The 50-year-old Chinese citizen, who also held permanent residency in Canada, pled guilty this week after more than two years of legal proceedings. He copped to funneling information, with the cooperation of Chinese military officials, back to Beijing.

Su's life in Canada did little to arouse suspicion. He had a wife and two kids. He ran his own business — Lode Technologies, based in Beijing, but with an office in Vancouver. Quietly, he was the center of an international hacking organization that stole highly sensitive information from some of the world's most powerful defense companies.

"Su Bin admitted to playing an important role in a conspiracy, originating in China, to illegally access sensitive military data, including data relating to military aircraft that are indispensable in keeping our military personnel safe," said Assistant Attorney General Carlin in a statement.

He was extradited from British Columbia last year, after unsuccessfully fighting his removal from Canada, and appeared in a California courtroom on Wednesday to enter his plea. His conviction could lead to his deportation back to China.

Su was the North American arm of a three-pronged organization. Two officers from the Chinese military looked after most of the technical aspects of the operation, while Su appeared to handle the business side of things. Neither of the two officers appear to be facing charges in their home country, and haven't been named by the American Justice Department or the FBI.

A screenshot of the FBI's indictment of Su.

The scheme worked like this: one of the military officers would send phishing emails to individuals at the target companies, usually purporting to be from a colleague or someone else in the industry. Once getting the employee to a website under their control, they can link their own system and begin installing malware, which gives them remote access to the directories containing the trade secrets, and allow them to worm into other sections of the company's network.

Once they were in the systems, they would copy the file directories and send them to Su, who would direct the officers on which folders and files to grab, translate the files into Chinese, and produce reports about the technology and information stolen from the systems.

"The intelligence is always picked up and transferred to China in person."
Su "engaged in this conduct for the purpose of commercial gain, and specifically sought to profit from selling the data," his plea agreement reads. During the conspiracy, Su repeatedly sold this information to state-run Chinese companies for cash.

The FBI do not reveal just how much Su made, but some emails obtained from Su read that he was hoping for "big money" from the sales, but also contain emails between the three arguing about the sale of the data — "they are too stingy!" Su wrote to one of the officers of a major Chinese aircraft manufacturer.

One report reads that the "mission" had, over the course of a year, made "important contributions to our national defense scientific research development." In other reports, they write that the stolen information on the F-22 fighter jet will let them "rapidly catch up with US levels" and "stand easily on the giant's shoulders."

The data being stolen was proprietary to the defense companies and was strictly forbidden from being exported.

More than just technical data, the triumvirate also honed in on individuals.

In one 2009 email, with the subject line "Target," Su emailed one of the military officials the names, phone numbers, and positions of various American and European defense executives.

Other emails appear to contain technical data about aircraft, such as the Boeing's C-17 strategic transport aircraft. Another contains details on a flight test for another American military aircraft.

The C-17 is currently in use in a half-dozen other militaries, including Canada, Australia, the United Kingdom, India, and NATO's air force.

According to Su's indictment, he managed to steal 630,000 files from Boeing's system, totalling some 65 gigabytes of data, from 2010 onwards. A report prepared by the hackers reads that "experts inside China have a high opinion" about the data on the C-17, and that they "were the first ever seen in the country."

He also managed to grab volumes of data relating to the F-22 and F-35 fighter jets, both of which are made by Lockheed Martin. The latter of the two is facing stiff criticism amid a struggling procurement process involving both America and Canada.

The hackers also targeted the Taiwanese military, obtaining "military maneuvers, warfare operation plans, strategic targets, espionage activities and so forth," according to Su's emails.

The hackers' immodesty may have been part of their downfall. In 2011, one of the Chinese officers emailed the other, attaching a report running through the success of their operation. It serves as a virtual confession of the entire operation.

The report included a list of "past achievements," bragging that they had obtained access to one company's File Transfer Protocol (FTP) and stole 20 gigabytes of data from it.

It went on to say that their hack had "collected a large amount of information and mailboxes of that targeted relevant personnel," regarding a development project for unmanned aerial vehicles, or drones. "We have also obtained the password for the customer management system of the supplier," the email goes on. "And controlled the customer information of that company."

The report boasts that the three had gained the ability to control the website of a company that made the "missile developed jointly by India and Russia" but, at the time of the email, had yet to do so.

The operation was complex, and expensive. The team said that they had servers set up in the United States, Korea, Singapore, and elsewhere to serve as "hop points," which act as intermediaries to mask the attacking computer's IP address. The hackers also had work stations in Hong Kong and Macao, in order to "avoid diplomatic and legal complications.

"The intelligence is always picked up and transferred to China in person," the hackers wrote. It also added that they undertook increasingly-serious counter-reconnaissance work "to ensure the secure obtainment of intelligence." The report extensively details the sort of activities the hackers took to avoid detection. They note that this was not cheap.

Su's eventual indictment notes that he and his cohorts may have exaggerated the success of this effort to a degree, and even the FBI officers were skeptical that he had managed to steal as much information as he claimed. In his plea agreement, however, Su admits he did, in fact, obtain and sell secret data from those companies.

As part of the sentencing agreement, Su agreed to turn over all data he stole from the American contractors, and agreed to have the Canadian courts send all the information they had seized from Su to America.
https://news.vice.com/article/man-who-sold-f-35-secrets-to-china-pleads-guilty

J20!

Country flag
Finally some clear pics of the J15 CATOBAR prototype. And as a nice surprise, its flying on WS10's.

Hopefully we'll see pics of it being launched off the catapult installations at the PLAN's EMALS test site soon...

Why did the PLAN chose the Su 33 as their CBA rather than the MiG 29K????? @J20
Hi.

I can't claim to know the Chinese Navy's motives for choosing the Su33 airframe. But going by the Soviet Air-force and Soviet Navy's selection process before them, the flanker air-frame is inherently more capable than the Mig29.

MTOW, carrying capacity, kinematic performance, range, sensor suites etc all count in favor of the flanker air-frame.

That aside, the Chinese Navy has been developing catapult technology, both steam and electromagnetic for years now, so It's safe to guess that the selection of the flanker air-frame factored CATOBAR operations in their consideration of a carrier-borne fighter aircraft:

Whether from a CATOBAR launch or from a runway on land, none would argue against a flanker air-frame(J15/Su33) being far superior to a Mig29K in range, kinematic performance and carrying capacity.

The Flanker was simply the better choice.

Last edited:

J20!

Country flag
Yuyi class hovercraft launching off a Type 071 LPD to take part in the recent Chinese Navy amphibious operations drills:

Does anyone know where that tunnel leads or where this is exactly? @shiphone @no_smoking?

J20!

Country flag
http://www.eastpendulum.com/bientot-un-mois-dexercice-amphibie-devant-la-porte-du-vietnam
Soon a month of amphibious exercise
SEA

BY
HENRI KENHMANN

22 AUGUST 2017

Since the beginning of August, the corps of marines of the Chinese navy seems to be maneuvering in the northern Gulf of Tonkin, near the Sino-Vietnamese border, conducting a series of amphibious exercise with real shots .

If one believes in the warning notifications that indicate the restricted areas reserved for the military, this amphibious exercise should have started on 1 August and it is still ongoing, until Wednesday 23 at l

The areas of maneuver of the Chinese marines since August 1 (Images: East Pendulum)
According to the official photos and publications of the Chinese army, who did not want to reveal the exact location of the site, the Chinese marines deployed anti-aircraft units, heavy artillery and Armored vehicles, such as the PLZ-07B howitzer , the amphibious assault tank ZTD-05 or the amphibious infantry combat vehicle ZBD-05 .

According to a CCTV-7 television commentary, an "amphibious training campaign" around thirty different subjects, including underwater demolition, amphibious assault, Strikes against targets at sea and on the ground ... etc.

In addition to the marine fusiliers and their armored equipment, the navy and the Chinese army would also have participated in the maneuvers, although this remains to be confirmed.

Indeed, other photos published yesterday show that an aviation brigade of the Chinese Army, belonging to the Commandment of the East Theater, is revisited joining one of the carriage of landing craft in an operation joint.

In particular, Z-10 combat helicopters are appearing next to 998 Kunlun Shan , the first of class 071 of the Southern Fleet.

The Army Aviation Brigade and Landing Barge Transport Type 071 (Photos: Chinese Army)
It is unclear at this time whether this is actually a training campaign as the report shows, or it is an amphibious exercise related to the recent drilling of Vietnam in the South China Sea, In collaboration with Western companies.

To be continued.

Henri K.

J20!

Country flag
More pictures from the East Pendulum article exceeding the 8-image limit:

ZBD-05 IFV launching a HJ73 ATM:

ZTD-05 Amphibious Assault Tank firing its fully stabilized 105mm riffled gun before landing on the beach:

Another ZTD-05 shot. The 105mm gun can fire the armour piercing fin stabilised discarding sabot (APFSDS), high explosive (HE), high-explosive anti-tank (HEAT) rounds, and the105mm gun-fired laser beam riding guidance anti-tank guided missile (ATGM)

J20!

Country flag
Y9 transport doing an air-drop of materiel during exercises:

Last edited:

J20!

Country flag
Pics of PLA Z10's training en-mass are prevalent on the net, but rarely do we see pics of Z19 attack/reconnaissance helicopters doing the same:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles