China Military News & Updates

libindi

Tihar Jail
Banned
Re: Chinese fighter jets manoeuvre close to Indian border

Well said!
Please call pentagon and indian defence department, tell them to stop the nonsense of "Chinese threat"!
Yeah,tired of those bullshit too,saying we are a threat and also talking like dont give a shit about us,make up your mind plz:rofl:

Last edited:

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag

Until the J-10B from PAF comes in.
How do you plan to give it to them?

Donations? Charity? Zero interest loans? Gift?

Because it is only going to be your government who will be footing their bills.

Instead of helping them stabilize you're destroying them faster than we thought we could. :rotfl:

Tejas is enough to deal with the current Pakistan. It was the MiG-21 that whopped their rears in 70s and it will be the Fishbed's successor that would whop it again.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag

Yeah,tired of those bullshit too,saying we are a threat and also talking like dont give a shit about us,make up your mind plz:rofl:
So you are telling me that you're no threat to anyone?

Seriously? I mean after all the drama you've done in Southeast Asia and Japan?

Wow! Dude, have some dignity when lying at least. People aren't dumb.

bose

Country flag

China has zero credibility and no one trust you except Pakistan... the only friend you have apart from North Korea...

You are a threat to Japan, India, Vietnam, Phillipines, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia... or am I missing anyone else... You will be isolated in SCS itself in very near future... just wait and see...

The same politics you have played by arming pakistan against India will comeback to you in your backward... I meant SCS...

Last edited:

libindi

Tihar Jail
Banned

China has zero credibility and no one trust you except Pakistan... the only friend you have apart from North Korea...

You are a threat to Japan, India, Vietnam, Phillipines, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia... or am I missing anyone else... You will be isolated in SCS itself in very near future... just wait and see...

The same politics you have played by arming pakistan against India will comeback to you in your backward... I meant SCS...
Alright,ill wait and see,you know chinese says indian always talk about future because they can forsee the future,looks like its true。:rofl:

bose

Country flag

Alright,ill wait and see,you know chinese says indian always talk about future because they can forsee the future,looks like its true。:rofl:
sure, we all will see... It is not about the future talk it has already started the ball rolling...

libindi

Tihar Jail
Banned

sure, we all will see... It is not about the future talk it has already started the ball rolling...
I think that really depends on the point of view,for some people hate china so much,the ball is always rolling,china is always collapsing,anyway,i wish a goodday for you sir!

J20!

Country flag
China unveils large radio telescope in Shanghai

A massive radio telescope for use in space observation was unveiled Sunday at the foot of Sheshan Mountain in Shanghai.

The telescope will be used to track and collect data from satellites and space probes.

The newly-built radio telescope can pick up eight different frequency bands and also track Earth satellites, lunar exploration satellites and deep space probes, said Hong Xiaoyu, head of the Shanghai Astronomical Observatory.

"We hope that the new radio telescope will go into operation earlier so that we can use it to observe the unmanned lunar probe Chang'e-2," said Wu Weiren, chief designer of the lunar orbiter project.

The telescope will be used for Very Long Baseline Interferometry (VLBI), a type of astronomical interferometry used in radio astronomy, as it can collect accurate data and increase its angular resolution during astronomical observation.

Last edited by a moderator:

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
Re: Indigenous Vikrant class Aircraft Carrier (IAC)

Why Russian engines to China which then goes to Pakistan?

I would like to mention few of the basic concepts behind supplying russian engines for Chinese aircrafts, and also to Pakistan this way, as below. we have discussed these things a long time before but I still have to repeat the same things as we find new members aren't aware of these basic facts.............

=> Why Russia supply engines for Chinese aircrafts?:- I remember I asked this question to a senior member in a different way, "even if China has cloned one of the best russian aircraft, Su27, but still russia is supplying engines for these same cloned aircrafts like J11, J10 etc? and on the top of that China transfer JF17s to Pakistan with the same russian engines? isn't it all mean for surrendering those who only want your business and then help our enemies too?" then the answers I got as below:

not only India but Russia also had wars with China but it doesn't mean that we would surrender our sovereignty to US+EU, as after fall of SU in early 90s, Russia found itself not very capable to deal with US+EU alone. we need China to impose a credible resistance in front of Western Aggressors and the circumstances of 90s were very tough, when first russian economy was falling and also there were internal wars that time. it was the time when Russia had to ignore copying/cloning of its 4th generation aircrafts to make sure China would remain as strong so that the power balance would remain maintained in world some way. and hence Russia supply engines to China for the same aircrafts they copied/cloned from Russia, as Russia never wanted China to beg for the same in front of US+EU in 90s. as, China itself was not as capable that it could resist US+EU alone in 90s, without help of Russia. so despite history of war between Russia-China, Russia always kept China stood on its feet on the side of defense against US+EU :china:

=> Why Russian Engines for Pakistan's aircrafts since 2008? then the answer were in few points as below?

1st, Pakistan's most of the top guns were Western till 2008, China was not the major arm supplier to them till 2008.

2nd, Pakistan had 60 JF17 block1 ($40mil) by 2011 while the same might be in same number of F16s ($70mil) from US, they could easily get F16s. F16s are more capable than any Chinese aircraft and Pakistan also has good infrastructure and training on F16s since 80s too while the price difference is hardly $30mil.

3rd, remember, if Pakistan buy military equipments from US then its mainly comes through aid, they get because of their support on WOT, in 2007 - 10. $30mil price difference means for a total extra money of $1.8bil for 60 aircrafts only, which pakistan could get by allowing more drone attacks, making less noise on WOT during 2007-10. today if Pakistan open its mouth in front of US little bit then its because they now have few arms from China too otherwise, they might have much more capable aircrafts like F16s in place of JF17s, and they might be doing exactly what they are ordered from West in return. and it could all be the worse case for India, as first Pakistan could have better aircrafts F16s, and also keeping an enemy like Pakistan which was always for the purpose to serve the interests of US+UK since 1947.

4th, Pakistani military was never as weak as compare to India as today then its because they now have more Chinese arms. otherwise Pakistan did use to say that they maintained superior Western aircrafts like F16s, Western submarines, Orion P-3 etc due to their friendship with NATO till Cold War. their purchase of JF17s helped them save few billions but they lost their fire power by a big margin. this JF17s block 1, their current inventory of JF17s, isn't capable enough to cross Indian border and can hardly be compared with LCA mach 1. while India has proposed so many upgrades for LCA mach 2 but its a question, whether Pakistan may also get the same upgrades for JF17 blk1. and if not, as likely, then even right now, only American F16s are their main top gun, and would remain in future until 5th gen aircrafts come in light.

5th, in 2008, it was discussed between Russia and India, how much does Russia really get out of selling engines for Chinese aircrafts which are then transferred to Pakistan too. but these basic facts and too many Pakistani visits to Russia in this regard made India and Russia both think that at least this way, Pakistan is getting dependence on Russian techs to an extent. leaving Pakistan doesn't mean that they can't get superior aircrafts from US+EU, they always have this opportunity, but putting an influence on Pakistan was also a concern. Russia also had bad experience from Pakistan's Taliban in Afghan in 80s but it doesn't mean that we can't think in right direction because of few wrong experiences of past. we must always be able to find the best available opportunities, regardless any wrong past.

hence in sum, Russian support for China is only to get our common geopolitical interests done through China, and russian engines for JF17s only reduced defense capabilities of Pakistan this way. and with that, Russia gave its all the best defense arms to India, with full technology transfer to India too, to make sure a power balance is always maintained in Asia also :russia:

=> I would like to share my one more discussion regarding any type of support of russia for Pakistan..... there was a time a few years before when Pakistani military was moving its nuclear weapons in unsafe vehicles as they were scared of US that time, and russia offered help in doing so, if Pakistan needed any assistance. Im not sure how much did Russia help them but providing any assistance simply means for getting idea of their own capabilities of handling nuclear weapons, and get to know their key positions, the areas they keep these key arms. its always clear for us that if Russia supply RD-93 engine and if it keep having some problems on time to time then few russian expert will have to keep visiting the defence sites to help Pakistan this way. and it all means for getting valuable information. and yes its obvious that only the key information about opponent is your best friend during any war..........

Last edited:

Just Me

What would happen if China builds Pakistan an AC small one now that they have the knowledge (Even thou learning) and the aircrafts (Even thou under trials)to sustain it...I don't think we can dismiss this possibility how every farfetched.

I would be speechless..

bose

Country flag
What would happen if China builds Pakistan an AC small one now that they have the knowledge (Even thou learning) and the aircrafts (Even thou under trials)to sustain it...I don't think we can dismiss this possibility how every farfetched.

I would be speechless..
That will be ideal scenario... It will be just like the Chinese locomotives they suplied rescently to them... India donot have spend a penny to sink it...

shiphone

Country flag
Xinhuanews J7 crash...might be a J7E single seat.
Chinese fighter jet crashes, injuring four civilians

English.news.cn 2012-12-04 21:03:13

BEIJING, Dec. 4 (Xinhua) -- A People's Liberation Army (PLA) fighter jet crashed into a suburban house in Shantou City of south China's Guangdong Province Tuesday, injuring four people.

The Ministry of National Defense confirmed late Tuesday that the fighter jet was a J-7 and encountered a mechanical failure when it was carrying out a routine training operation near an airport of Shantou at 9 a.m.

The ministry said in a statement to Xinhua that the pilot ejected from the jet and successfully parachuted before the crash, which damaged a civilian house and injured four people.

The four civilians were taken to a nearby hospital and received medical treatment, it said.

According to the ministry, the jet, which belongs to the Air Force of the PLA Guangzhou Military Area Command, was still climbing just after take-off when the mechanical failure occurred.

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned
Xinhuanews J7 crash...might be a J7E single seat.

Updates, four civilians were caught in by the fire caused by the crash, one of them walked outside by himself with minor injury, the other three all got rescued and sent to hospital, they were CT checked and none of them has a life threatening injury.

Last edited:

satish007

China's destroyer "Qingdao" conducting live-fire drill after face-lift.
Most of journalists
like to get picture like this

but now they know somebody enjoy this

satish007

Chinse Junk 10 are so crap, so the pilots have to practise all the day.
China's Junk-10 fighters take air combat training in new year

Junk-10 jets perform formation flying in new year
Video above shows an amazing formation flying of China's Junk-10 fighter jets during their first training session in the New Year.
J-10 jets perform formation flying - SINA English

cir

The 2nd purpose-built rocket(CZ-5 etc)transporter Yuanwang-22 launched 24.01.2013:

vacating indoor dock for #4 052D at JNS。:cool2:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles