China May Donate 300 Type-99 MBTs to Pakistan

mikhail

Country flag
First their is no donation here we are buying 300 T-99 A2 Tanks. Secondly it would be called AL HAIDER and some massive changes would be done to make it even more lethal @Blackwater
R e Zarvan miyah aap yaha par kya kar rahe hain woh bhi Kaffiro e forum mein:shock:.Aap toh PDF ke shaan hain,aapke bina toh PDF adhura lagta hain:biggrin2:.Btw Zaid Hamid sahab ab kaise hain:devil:??

Zarvan

While I like the way Pakistan has a single minded doggedness to acquire Chinese technology, I still think that for the Pakistanis creating a better al Khalid would be a more prudent step to take.
This will primarily replace the al zarrar type ,which for all purposes is already obsolete.
That said it should provide much needed impetus in inducting at least five hundred more improved Arjuns and more artillery. That said once the LCH is here in numbers combined with HELINA all OPFOR tanks in the subcontinent are toast.
This is part of separate Tank Project. AK 2 is in production and AK 3 is under development. AK 1 Production is completed. This is other Tank project which we have started named AL HAIDER. T-99 A2 is one of the best Tanks in the world

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
This is part of separate Tank Project. AK 2 is in production and AK 3 is under development. AK 1 Production is completed. This is other Tank project which we have started named AL HAIDER. T-99 A2 is one of the best Tanks in the world
We possibly precipitated this by buying the T90MS. The T99 is ranked 12th by army technology the T90MS is ranked 9th.
That said the true measure of any system is determined by it's users. While I have no doubt the PA has very capable tankers, the truth remains that they have always lost tank vs tank battles with the IA even when they had a clear qualitative advantage, that advantage is blunted now. I'd be worried if you guys got K10s or M1A2s , not this Chinese copy.

Chinmoy

Country flag
How??? With DRDO [emoji13][emoji13][emoji13][emoji13][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]
No, I think with IA thinktank and top brass :).
I think Arjun Mk2 is top of the line production. But limiting its usage based on heavy weight, I think IA is seriously taking raiding Pak into account :).

Blackwater

First their is no donation here we are buying 300 T-99 A2 Tanks. Secondly it would be called AL HAIDER and some massive changes would be done to make it even more lethal @Blackwater

pls dont insult your self by saying ' buying':biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

blue marlin

pls dont insult your self by saying ' buying':biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:
you need to see the bigger picture here. pakistan is getting a more advanced tank. where is india's response? the t-90 is only a short term stop gap. the ajrun is useless and is plagued with problems. with regards to 300 tanks to pakistan, i feel it too early to say. i was told pakistan is interested in some of the components that are already on the altay mbt. and a recent development in SK mean the k2 components may be an option for them.

Zarvan

We possibly precipitated this by buying the T90MS. The T99 is ranked 12th by army technology the T90MS is ranked 9th.
That said the true measure of any system is determined by it's users. While I have no doubt the PA has very capable tankers, the truth remains that they have always lost tank vs tank battles with the IA even when they had a clear qualitative advantage, that advantage is blunted now. I'd be worried if you guys got K10s or M1A2s , not this Chinese copy.
Hello wake up it was you who lost the biggest Tank battle in Chawinda. Your 250 Tanks against our 40 still you were defeated and you ran away.

Zarvan

Well Mr our AL KHALID and this T-99 A2 are far far far better than T-90 MS

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
Hello wake up it was you who lost the biggest Tank battle in Chawinda. Your 250 Tanks against our 40 still you were defeated and you ran away.
It was 288 vs 255,and Pattons vs centurions and shermans yet we gained 518sqkm of territory. Our idiot politicians gave that back though.
Yes it was a Pakistani victory, but a pyrrhic victory at best.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles