China marks massacre amid strained Japan ties

Status
Not open for further replies.

s002wjh

Country flag
Instead of trotting out western views at regular intervals, please be good enough to refute the Japanese videos including the series of Fake of Naking.

That will prove that the Japanese are wrong.

Don't blather about western views as the Gospel.

We are all aware how 'truth' is manufactured.

I have shown you the credibility of the ICJ.

I have have shown you how unfair the Treaty of Versailles was to the Germans and which allowed Hitler to rouse the Germans to have the second WWII.

[/url]
look these video(yes i watch it before this post) are in the same league as people who think nazi never kill jews or landing on the moon by US never happen. these video are made by ultra nationlist japanese who belief japan NEVER commite any atrocity in WWII.

however evidence from different source, not just chinese indicate otherwise. if you are foolish to believe these event never happen, maybe you ought believe nazi/apollo mission never happen or mayan calendar is ture and doomsday is amount us

event german nazi know this happen at that time

Nanking Safety Zone and the role of foreignersThe Japanese troops did respect the Zone to an extent; no shells entered that part of the city leading up to the Japanese occupation except a few stray shots. During the chaos following the attack of the city, some were killed in the Safety Zone, but the crimes that took place in the rest of the city were far greater by all accounts.

The Japanese soldiers committed actions in the Safety Zone that were part of the larger Nanking Massacre. The International Committee appealed a number of times to the Japanese army, with John Rabe using his credentials as a Nazi Party member, but to no avail. Rabe wrote that from time to time the Japanese would enter the Safety Zone at will, carry off a few hundred men and women, and either summarily execute them or rape and then kill them.[66]

By February 5, 1938, the International Committee had forwarded to the Japanese embassy a total of 450 cases of murder, rape, and general disorder by Japanese soldiers that had been reported after the American, British and German diplomats had returned to their embassies.[67]

"Case 5- On the night of December 14th, there were many cases of Japanese soldiers entering houses and raping women or taking them away. This created panic in the area and hundreds of women moved into the Ginling College campus yesterday."[67]
"Case 10- On the night of December 15th, a number of Japanese soldiers entered the University of Nanking buildings at Tao Yuen and raped 30 women on the spot, some by six men."[67]
"Case 13 – December 18, 4 p.m., at No. 18 I Ho Lu, Japanese soldiers wanted a man's cigarette case and when he hesitated, one of the soldier crashed in the side of his head with a bayonet. The man is now at the University Hospital and is not expected to live."[67]
"Case 14 – On December 16, seven girls (ages ranged from 16 to 21) were taken away from the Military College. Five returned. Each girl was raped six or seven times daily- reported December 18th."[67]
"Case 15 – There are about 540 refugees crowded in #83 and 85 on Canton Road... More than 30 women and girls have been raped. The women and children are crying all nights. Conditions inside the compound are worse than we can describe. Please give us help."[67]
"Case 16- A Chinese girl named Loh, who, with her mother and brother, was living in one of the Refugee Centers in the Refugee Zone, was shot through the head and killed by a Japanese soldier. The girl was 14 years old. The incident occurred near the Kuling Ssu, a noted temple on the border of the Refugee zone (...)"[67]
"Case 19 – January 30th, about 5 p.m. Mr. Sone (of the Nanking Theological Seminary) was greeted by several hundred women pleading with him that they would not have to go home on February 4th. They said it was no use going home they might just as well be killed for staying at the camp as to be raped, robbed or killed at home. (...) One old woman 62 years old went home near Hansimen and Japanese soldiers came at night and wanted to rape her. She said she was too old. So the soldiers rammed a stick up her. But she survived to come back."[67]
It is said that Rabe rescued between 200,000 – 250,000 Chinese people.[

s002wjh

Country flag
You all are so engrossed with your own propaganda that you are not willing to look at new facts.

If the facts are wrong, prove them so.

Don't revisit wartime history since all wartime and immediate post wartime history is heavily in favour of the victor.

And the Chinese were the appendage of the victors!

And the Chinese are masters at fabricating history.

The dots and dashes are the credible proof that all the seas are China's!
this is not chinese propaganda, these evidence are from international community. there is no doubt about it when facing overwhelming evidence. there are literally thousands surviors, + western live through this even + video, news article, pictures, damage done etc etc. its not something you can just cover it up easily or dispute about it. like i said your hatred toward china blind you from facts, even when these fact came from international. even the japanese government admit this happen and yet you still insist it never occur :tsk:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
you know i'm gonna stop argue with someone live in denial. obviously you have some morality issue, maybe you should join those ultra national japanese who insist these event never occur, even though the entire world disaggree
If anyone has morality issues it is the Chinese.

They have no idea of Human Rights and they massacre the Tibetan and the Uighurs.

So, quit trying to be on a high pedestal.

In war things happen and I don't think that Nanking did not happen..

However, Chinese War Propaganda, as shown by the Japanese videos, indicates exaggerated the issue to include fabrication of photos so as to gain sympathy as also arms supply from the Allies, mainly the US, who at that time and even after the war hated the Japanese and went along with the Chinese exaggeration.

As I have shown you, Treaties, Commissions, Courts judging events after the war is totally tilted in views for the victor.

Have you forgotten how China wails and justifies aggression over areas refuting treaties calling then 'unequal'?

Your selective amnesia astounds!

you still believe these thing never occur even when facing overwhelming evidence. just do a google search, there are tons study, historian, records from all over the place. goto national archieve in DC, there is extensive record on this too. My friend read it when he was there for a project of his.
I said records can be fabricated as the Japanese claim.

Prove them wrong and the case is closed.

look these video(yes i watch it before this post) are in the same league as people who think nazi never kill jews or landing on the moon by US never happen. these video are made by ultra nationlist japanese who belief japan NEVER commite any atrocity in WWII.
It shows that you have not seen the videos.

Typically Chinese!

Outrage in thin air and much hot air released to pretend that one has studied the issue.

Go back and see it and then come back.

however evidence from different source, not just chinese indicate otherwise. if you are foolish to believe these event never happen, maybe you ought believe nazi/apollo mission never happen or mayan calendar is ture and doomsday is amount us
Can you provide links and facts to prove that these events did not take place.

I am not bothered about Doomsday, The day I have to die, none can prevent. When it comes, I will with all grace embrace it!

event german nazi know this happen at that time
?????

Nanking Safety Zone and the role of foreignersThe Japanese troops did respect the Zone to an extent; no shells entered that part of the city leading up to the Japanese occupation except a few stray shots. During the chaos following the attack of the city, some were killed in the Safety Zone, but the crimes that took place in the rest of the city were far greater by all accounts.

The Japanese soldiers committed actions in the Safety Zone that were part of the larger Nanking Massacre. The International Committee appealed a number of times to the Japanese army, with John Rabe using his credentials as a Nazi Party member, but to no avail. Rabe wrote that from time to time the Japanese would enter the Safety Zone at will, carry off a few hundred men and women, and either summarily execute them or rape and then kill them.[66]

By February 5, 1938, the International Committee had forwarded to the Japanese embassy a total of 450 cases of murder, rape, and general disorder by Japanese soldiers that had been reported after the American, British and German diplomats had returned to their embassies.[67]

"Case 5- On the night of December 14th, there were many cases of Japanese soldiers entering houses and raping women or taking them away. This created panic in the area and hundreds of women moved into the Ginling College campus yesterday."[67]
"Case 10- On the night of December 15th, a number of Japanese soldiers entered the University of Nanking buildings at Tao Yuen and raped 30 women on the spot, some by six men."[67]
"Case 13 – December 18, 4 p.m., at No. 18 I Ho Lu, Japanese soldiers wanted a man's cigarette case and when he hesitated, one of the soldier crashed in the side of his head with a bayonet. The man is now at the University Hospital and is not expected to live."[67]
"Case 14 – On December 16, seven girls (ages ranged from 16 to 21) were taken away from the Military College. Five returned. Each girl was raped six or seven times daily- reported December 18th."[67]
"Case 15 – There are about 540 refugees crowded in #83 and 85 on Canton Road... More than 30 women and girls have been raped. The women and children are crying all nights. Conditions inside the compound are worse than we can describe. Please give us help."[67]
"Case 16- A Chinese girl named Loh, who, with her mother and brother, was living in one of the Refugee Centers in the Refugee Zone, was shot through the head and killed by a Japanese soldier. The girl was 14 years old. The incident occurred near the Kuling Ssu, a noted temple on the border of the Refugee zone (...)"[67]
"Case 19 – January 30th, about 5 p.m. Mr. Sone (of the Nanking Theological Seminary) was greeted by several hundred women pleading with him that they would not have to go home on February 4th. They said it was no use going home they might just as well be killed for staying at the camp as to be raped, robbed or killed at home. (...) One old woman 62 years old went home near Hansimen and Japanese soldiers came at night and wanted to rape her. She said she was too old. So the soldiers rammed a stick up her. But she survived to come back."[67]
It is said that Rabe rescued between 200,000 – 250,000 Chinese people.[
What did you expect the westerners to do under Japanese occupation.

Give them a clean bill of health?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Anyway, I am done.

I am a pragmatists and not given to be swayed by propaganda and wartime anecdotal mishmash!

I would only be too glad if the Chinese refute the Japanese counter points and show that the Nanking Incident was indeed a massacre.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
IMO, there were certainly massacres in WW2 by the Japanese. But that was many years back, and it should be buried as a shameful incident in human history. As of today, Japan is a very peaceful nation, and it is Chinese who are the aggressors.
Douglas MacArthur - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In an address to Congress on 19 April 1951, General of the Army Douglas MacArthur declared:

The Japanese people since the war have undergone the greatest reformation recorded in modern history. With a commendable will, eagerness to learn, and marked capacity to understand, they have from the ashes left in war's wake erected in Japan an edifice dedicated to the supremacy of individual liberty and personal dignity, and in the ensuing process there has been created a truly representative government committed to the advance of political morality, freedom of economic enterprise, and social justice.

no smoking

Country flag
Anyway, I am done.

I am a pragmatists and not given to be swayed by propaganda and wartime anecdotal mishmash!

I would only be too glad if the Chinese refute the Japanese counter points and show that the Nanking Incident was indeed a massacre.
No, you are not.

You just happen to hate Chinese too much that you will stand with anyone who may denounce China or Chinese.

It is fine, i can understand your feeling. You have the same feeling as most of the chinese have towards Japan: desperately wanting to revenage while you can't. Worst of worse, unlike the declining Japan, China is still rising and faster than India. So consider your age, you may not see it when india's chance is coming.

So, please, carry on!

nimo_cn

Country flag
By following this thread, you will understand how blind people could be when they hate another.

Chinese only wish that Nanking massacre had never happened, and people believe we would fake one to win sympathy?

I uderstand that Indians hate China and Chinese, but this is too much!

Country flag
Sirens wail as China marks massacre anniversary - Globaltimes.cn

Sirens wail as China marks massacre anniversary

Sirens wailed at 10 a.m. Thursday in Nanjing, as 9,000 people from the world attended a peace rally to mark the 75th anniversary of the Nanjing Massacre.

Large wreaths were presented and the People's Republic of China national anthem was sung, before people bowed three times and took part in a silent tribute.

Nanjing, capital of eastern Jiangsu Province, bears painful memories of Japan's invasion of China during World War II.

More than 300,000 Chinese people, including infants and the elderly, were massacred after Japanese troops occupied the city in December 1937.

In a keynote speech at the rally, Yang Weize, secretary of the Nanjing Municipal Committee of the Communist Party of China, said, "It (the Nanjing Massacre) is the darkest part in modern civilization for human beings."

"As we review history and mourn the dead," Yang said, "we engrave the lesson in our minds 'falling behind will suffer beating, only development can make us strong.'"

People from the United States, Canada, Portugal, the Czech Republic, Greece, Nepal, the Republic of Korea and Japan attended the rally held at a square in front of the Memorial Hall of the Victims for the Nanjing Massacre by Japanese Invaders.

Zhu Chengshan, memorial hall curator, said it had been the 10th year in a row since the international peace rally was held on the massacre anniversary.

"We believe it is a good practice to promote world peace," Zhu said.

Earlier in the morning, 200 monks from Buddhist temples in Nanjing and Japan braved the cold and started a mantras chanting praying ceremony in front of a "weeping wall" outside the memorial, on which the names of victims killed during the massacre are engraved.

According to documents from the memorial hall, which has collected 25,000 pieces of evidence, more than 20,000 rapes of Chinese women by Japanese invaders occurred during the massacre. More than one third of buildings in the city were destroyed by the bombardment.

mikhail

Country flag
All should come and take a closer look of this Indian Facist. very rare scene indeed.
and all should come and take a closer look of this 50 center chini:rofl:!quit trolling mate,its becoming increasingly disgusting:tsk: and please try to remain civilised and decent(both the qualities are very rarely found in chinis though:pound:) when talking to a senior revered member of DFI:rolleyes:!

mikhail

Country flag
No, you are not.

You just happen to hate Chinese too much that you will stand with anyone who may denounce China or Chinese.

It is fine, i can understand your feeling. You have the same feeling as most of the chinese have towards Japan: desperately wanting to revenage while you can't. Worst of worse, unlike the declining Japan, China is still rising and faster than India. So consider your age, you may not see it when india's chance is coming.

So, please, carry on!
same goes with you guys!you can't do a sh*t to Japan with all your new found muscle power!the Japanese army literally had your a$$ wh**ped the last time you went for a war against them:pound:!if not for the Yankees you guys would have been speaking Japanese in the present day!so all your rants about taking revenge on Japan are nothing but empty sounds!:laugh:

hbogyt

The Nanking 'Massacre' has been refuted by the Japanese.

It was exaggerated because all powers were against Japan then and so it made good propaganda.
And the Holocaust has been refuted by neo-Nazis.

bose

Country flag
By following this thread, you will understand how blind people could be when they hate another.

Chinese only wish that Nanking massacre had never happened, and people believe we would fake one to win sympathy?

Indian do not hate China or Chineese... In USA I have couple of collegue from China, we go along very well...

We have problem with CCP propaganda and obviously the trolls...

hbogyt

Cite me a peer reviewed article on refuting the Nanking Massacre and I rest my case.

arya

Country flag
@s002 well we want peace with every one but china is not taking any step , still working against india .

carp

I just don't understand why you keep talking to him(them)?
you know i'm gonna stop argue with someone live in denial. obviously you have some morality issue, maybe you should join those ultra national japanese who insist these event never occur, even though the entire world disaggree

carp

I think it might not be a bad thing though. It shows up the real thoughts of Indians, quite educative isn't it? Sometimes you have to come to an Indian forum to read the real mind of Indians. My suggestion is to post the thread to some Chinese sites (SANTAIHU maybe?).

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
No, you are not.

So, please, carry on!
I don't hate the Chinese.

I hate the Communist propaganda and the supercilious arrogance of the Han who not only captured territory (which is not unusual in those times), but wiped out the original roots of those people and made forced assimilation to being Han.

The living example of such activities is what the world is seeing being done in Tibet and Xinjiang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles