China launches Asia's largest helicopter .

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
And when I corrected your error, you said:

"Define, What is technology demonstration in technical terms not some one copy paste ?
How technology demonstration are related to Prototypes ?
Technology demonstration and Prototypes are both related to experiment..
Find out what are these and the relation and then you may post, Post quality not rubbish
Indeed i know better than this.."
Nope, Still i get no answer.. :/ , but rubbish and fanboy copy paste..
I was never need correction but trying to correct your idea abt the subject..

J20/Iceberg/another guy,
To make thing clear as you cannot get or know, Just like coping other ideas without the basic knowledge, Answer this simple question:

When a Idea is converted in a solid practical model, What term use by deigners to show their first prototype to people who asked for it? at seminar, conference ?

How many ways the term technological demonstrations are used in a aviation industry ?

ice berg

J20/Iceberg/another guy,
To make thing clear as you cannot get or know, Just like coping other ideas without the basic knowledge, Answer this simple question:

When a Idea is converted in a solid practical model, What term use by deigners to show their first prototype to people who asked for it? at seminar, conference ?

How many ways the term technological demonstrations are used in a aviation industry ?
So in order to make things clear, you ask more questions? We have give you answers. How about you return the courtesy instead of trolling with more questions? Simply, give us your definitions and how that is relevant to the topic at hand. Cant be that hard?

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Simple way:

Please , give us the answer coz we don't have ?
I don't have to troll for failed trolls..
Nor ignorant Nor fan-boyish kiddos nor paid trolls..

Now your answer:
Every first prototype at its developing state is a technology demonstration for the deginers as it is the basic platform for new technologies to input, That`s why the first prototype of any system is known as technology demonstrations..

It is very basic, It is something you can get only at Aeronautics institutes not Wiki and other chinease links, So there is something you knew today :)

You don`t have to thanks.. :rolleyes:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
You get what you pay for.
These helicopters are expensive and that is why one remembers.

There are many other Chinese toys which are simply horridly shoddy. One doesn't mind them giving up their ghost, because they cost a tuppence.

ice berg

I don't have to troll for failed trolls..
Nor ignorant Nor fan-boyish kiddos nor paid trolls..

Now your answer:
Every first prototype at its developing state is a technology demonstration for the deginers as it is the basic platform for new technologies to input, That`s why the first prototype of any system is known as technology demonstrations..

It is very basic, It is something you can get only at Aeronautics institutes not Wiki and other chinease links, So there is something you knew today :)

You don`t have to thanks.. :rolleyes:
Sigh, after several pages you finally get to your point. :hail:

It was like I said earlier, mere semantics. Why is it so fun trolling about semantics? The point is that J20 and T50 is meant for mass production. Unlike pure technology demo like Mig 1.42. If you agree, then we could saved us so mange pages of nonsense. Next time,try stick to topic.

ice berg

These helicopters are expensive and that is why one remembers.

There are many other Chinese toys which are simply horridly shoddy. One doesn't mind them giving up their ghost, because they cost a tuppence.
Well, price and quality is always relative. I just find it funny that some people complaining about cheap and low quality chinese toys. Yet they somehow keep buying it. A mystery to me. :lol:
No need to answer me, Ray. Just food for thought.

Back to topic.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Well, price and quality is always relative. I just find it funny that some people complaining about cheap and low quality chinese toys. Yet they somehow keep buying it. A mystery to me. :lol:
No need to answer me, Ray. Just food for thought.

Back to topic.
No my friend, I did not buy it repeatedly.

First time I thought it was a freak case of shoddiness.

Second time I was convinced it was genuine Chinese!

ice berg

No my friend, I did not buy it repeatedly.

First time I thought it was a freak case of shoddiness.

Second time I was convinced it was genuine Chinese!
Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on....(fill in the blanks)

:namaste:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Fool me once, as a gentleman I will believe that you were not fooling.

Fool me twice, I would call you a cheat and in this case China, right?

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Sigh, after several pages you finally get to your point. :hail:

The point is that J20 and T50 is meant for mass production. Unlike pure technology demo like Mig 1.42.

Next time,try stick to topic.
So now new terminology coming out, There is nothing call 'Pure' technology demonstrations..

It seems you are willing to drag off-topic further, NO comments further, further off-topic post will be reported for deletion..

Stick to the main topic..

RedWarrior

I launched China's smallest helicopter the other day when I flew my grandson's Made in China remote control helicopter!

The only problem is that they don't last long!
Grandson? How old are you? I remember in other post you said you are still single.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Grandson? How old are you? I remember in other post you said you are still single.
I think you imagine a lot.

If you remember such a post, you are hallucinating.

My nuclear family history has not been featured on the posts as yet.

As far as my age is concerned, it is adequate to know that it is enough.

Though I cannot claim to be in competition with Mohenjodaro as I am not prone to advertise on the lines of being 'the bestest, tallest, strongest' etc as some others who are prone to fall victims to such illusions!

Last edited:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Does that largest Chinese helicopter fly by wire ?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles