China kills 7 Uighur ethnic muslims

huaxia rox

if i were in ur shoes my indian friend..........i only need to focus on the core issue why india keeps warning kashmir and muslims? u dont do that u basically safe...... and all the crap can be cut straight away.

trackwhack

if i were in ur shoes my indian friend..........i only need to focus on the core issue why india keeps warning kashmir and muslims? u dont do that u basically safe...... and all the crap can be cut straight away.

what one sees and hears about kashmir is what actually happens.
what one sees and hears about china is what actually escapes the ccp's nets.

You arent fooling anyone by trying to divert attention, Mr. 50 cent.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Core issue? Are you a Paki? Pakis love that "Core Issue" word so much... Kashmir is NOT a core issue for India, never was.It is only a core issue for Pakis and will remain untill more Bangladesh are carve out of it.
You can't be in Indian shoes since you can't think like an Indian, you might be 50 cent CPC worker or simply a Paki trying to take cover of Chinese flag.
So did you read in CPC daily journal that India warns "Kashmir" and "Muslims"??? :lol: btw did CPC warn any new nation today?

RedDragon

Rather unfortunate.

China is very sensitive about people who oppose the Communist regime and more so, are not comfortable with those who are not Han and who are not ready to be assimilated and wish to maintain their separate identities and culture.

Therefore, not being calm in approaching issues and being the 'fastest gun in the West' comes naturally to the Chinese authorities in Xinjiang and Tibet, where inspite of throwing in money and other sops, the Uighurs and the Tibetan are steadfast in not converting to Hans or adopting the ways of the Hans.

Till they become Hans, the conflicts will continue and they will be considered spilltist and terrorists. Spilttist is those who want to split and spill over.

That the Uighurs are not terrorist is borne by the fact that though these Uighurs are said to have been trained in Pakistan and China is doing nothing to upset Pakistan

The Chinese are very quick to react or comment on issues that they think are anti Chinese. Since the Chinese are silent over the Uighurs being trained in Pakistan, it is obvious that they are not terrorists and instead China is using all sorts of tricks to eliminate the Uighurs and make the Hans the majority in Sinkiang.
Ray, you really need to make your mind clear. Be realistic and logical please.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
The terrorism factory is in backfire mode... 35,000 pakis killed since Pak was FORCED to kill it's own "freedom fighters" against India.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Hahahaha~~~~~, I have read Kama Sutra, Can I say I know all Indian characters by that. :lol:

Please make your statement a little sense.
孫子 more relevant to the discussion than कामसूत्र

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Hah! Sovereign nations can not be terrorists, ever. They can commit war crimes, but not terrorism.
Great logic, straight out of CPC logic manual.
So by your logic your all weather friend pak is officially not a soverign nation since it exports terrorism, almost all terrorist activities incuding in China is related to pak.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Hahahaha~~~~~, I have read Kama Sutra, Can I say I know all Indian characters by that. :lol:

Please make your statement a little sense.
You must have read Kamasutra in Chinese. Is it called the Red Book?

If one had read Sun Tsu, one would know exactly what I meant.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Hah! Sovereign nations can not be terrorists, ever. They can commit war crimes, but not terrorism.
There is a thing called State sponsored terrorism.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
You must have read Kamasutra in Chinese. Is it called the Red Book?

If one had read Sun Tsu, one would know exactly what I meant.
May be he read censored version of Kamasutra.

hbogyt

Great logic, straight out of CPC logic manual.
So by your logic your all weather friend pak is officially not a soverign nation since it exports terrorism, almost all terrorist activities incuding in China is related to pak.
Your play on words is a pointless exercise. No country goes by your logic. Free media on their own do no good to reveal the truth. It is only when one seeks.

@RedDragon

Woah! What was that? This is their turf. Show some fake respect.

@Ray

Is that supposed to contradict my statement somehow?

Last edited:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Pakistan is the best example of a terrorist state and China seems to be following suit !!

HeinzGud

Country flag
Pakistan is the best example of a terrorist state and China seems to be following suit !!
Pakistan is the real terrorist here don't just blame China. If China is a terrorist so does India.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Your play on words is a pointless exercise. No country goes by your logic. Free media on their own do no good to reveal the truth. It is only when one seeks.

@RedDragon

Woah! What was that? This is their turf. Show some fake respect.

@Ray

Is that supposed to contradict my statement somehow?
Ooooh did it hurt when your logic is applied on your dear friend Pak? :lol: Now it's turned into "playing with words".
Your double standard is exposed.Pak is the biggest terrorist nation on earth and China is the biggest terrorist supporting nation.Keep supporting till the terrorism cancer eats up China.Islamic terrorism has already infected eastern part of China.In last some years or so there are more and more unreast and violence erupting where Uighur Muslims and Tibetians are opressed and killed.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles