China kills 7 Uighur ethnic muslims

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
China kills 7 Uighur ethnic muslims
Beijing (CNN) -- Chinese officials said they killed seven members of the Uighur ethnic group in the restive western region of Xinjiang in order to free two hostages -- an account the Uighurs disputed.The hostages -- local villagers looking for their lost sheep in the rural county of Pishan outside of Hotan city-- were kidnapped by a group of Uighurs on Wednesday night, said Hou Hanmin, a spokeswoman for the chief of the regional information office in Xinjiang.The operation to rescue them left one police officer dead and wounded another, he said.
However, Dilxat Raxit, a spokesman for the Stockholm-based World Uighur Congress, said the shooting did not stem from a rescue operation.Police opened fire when locals clashed with officers during a demonstration outside the police bureau, he said. The Uighurs were protesting a recent security crackdown in Hotan city.
"This is incident was not an accident", he said. "It is a direct result from the Chinese crackdown on Uighurs. It has become unbearable for Uighurs there to accept the oppression and current rule from the Chinese government."
The Chinese authorities have often blamed militants of Uighur descent for outbreaks of violence in Xinjiang in recent years. Uighurs are ethnic Turks who are linguistically, culturally and religiously distinct from China's majority Han population.Beijing has said Uighur militants are often based overseas and has linked some of them to the East Turkistan Islamic Movement that allegedly trains in Pakistan
The clash comes after a two-month security crackdown, which ended in October, against violence, terrorism and radical Islam across the resource-rich region, which borders Pakistan, Afghanistan and numerous unstable Central Asian states.The tightened security measures included 24-hour security patrols of troubled areas, identity checks and random street searches of people and vehicles.
Uighur activists say the crackdowns have only heightened anger among Uighurs who already accuse the government of religious and political repression. Uighurs also say they feel economically disadvantaged as a thriving Han population continues to move into the region.

AprilLyrics

they r criminal.they kidnaped 2 people.and they fired to the plice.

why u put such an tile? it is a shame for this.

is kidnap unguilty in ur country?where is ur sympathy for the victim?

venkat

Chinese are brutally killing and eliminating patriots fighting for their legitimate homeland !!!! Mind you we are not doing the same in our kashmir!!its your new found whore ,which is sending piglets to bleed Indian army!!!

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Sorry I can't understand your english. Please bring a english translator with you.

niharjhatn

Beijing has said Uighur militants are often based overseas and has linked some of them to the East Turkistan Islamic Movement that allegedly trains in Pakistan
Talk about biting the hand that feeds you... ouch :D

I hope the chinese posters here understand that the whole POINT of the article is that the charges were phoney, trumped up as retribution for protesting.

If there was actual criminal kidnapping, well, understandable that they were killed. But rather scary indeed if they were not!

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Talk about biting the hand that feeds you... ouch :D

I hope the chinese posters here understand that the whole POINT of the article is that the charges were phoney, trumped up as retribution for protesting.

If there was actual criminal kidnapping, well, understandable that they were killed. But rather scary indeed if they were not!
Chinese are experiencing "Pyaar ke Side Effects" by doing Pyaar to it's illegal son pakistan.... also another illegal dad of Pakistan is also experiencing same "Pyaar ke Side Effects" as it's paying for the bullets which is killing US soldiers.

niharjhatn

The victim was not killed. I don't think any justice system in the world could justifiably and morally accept the 7 deaths as an acceptable outcome. If there was a firefight and they were killed - so be it, s*** happens, but isn't this the role of the judicial system and not some possible thuggery by cops or the CCP machine?

RedDragon

The victim was not killed. I don't think any justice system in the world could justifiably and morally accept the 7 deaths as an acceptable outcome. If there was a firefight and they were killed - so be it, s*** happens, but isn't this the role of the judicial system and not some possible thuggery by cops or the CCP machine?
They have killed a policeman.

No matter who they are, no matter where they come from, if they mess with us, they will be punished. Zero tolerance.

And if you Indians like what Ray said "Guests are God" to welcome guest like this, it is your freedom to enjoy them but do not require China to do the same.

RedDragon

I have heard that the captured murder of the Mumbai massacre is still living happily. Your Indians are really hospitable, we can't match you in this aspect.

nimo_cn

Country flag
Kill all the terrorists, unless you want to have a Mumbai style terrorist attack.

masterofsea

good. this is a good news. It shows that PLA are getting assertive on killing terrorists. In 5th. July,2009, due to their hesitation, thousands are killed by those animals.

nimo_cn

Country flag
good. this is a good news. It shows that PLA are getting assertive on killing terrorists. In 5th. July,2009, due to their hesitation, thousands are killed by those animals.
I don't think PLA is involved in this case.

AprilLyrics

1 policeman is killed.that is enough.

redragon

Country flag
I protest, Moderator should change the title of this thread, this is misleading and insulting.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I was amazed by the Hypocrisy of a Pakistani News Paper 'Dawn' (those who always print all terrorists from Chechen to Kashmir as freedom fighters) printing those murdered Muslim in Uighur by brutal Chinese forces as terrorist.

AprilLyrics

Sorry I can't understand your english. Please bring a english translator with you.
this has nothing to do with my english. i know my english is not good.but this is not the point.

the point is,u have prejudice on chinese people. u r not a kind man.

this is simply crime.but in ur title,i see u foment dissension between Han chinese and uighur chinese.also,u foment dissension between chinese and muslims.even u had war with pakistan,we never said indians hated muslims.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
They have killed a policeman.

No matter who they are, no matter where they come from, if they mess with us, they will be punished. Zero tolerance.

And if you Indians like what Ray said "Guests are God" to welcome guest like this, it is your freedom to enjoy them but do not require China to do the same.
Is the Chinese jurisprudence akin to fundamentalist Islamic legal code that says hand for a hand and death for death? Or is Chinese Communism far worse than Jehadi system that says kill seven for one? Doing is believing. China should be taken to ICJ.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
this has nothing to do with my english. i know my english is not good.but this is not the point.

the point is,u have prejudice on chinese people. u r not a kind man.

this is simply crime.but in ur title,i see u foment dissension between Han chinese and uighur chinese.also,u foment dissension between chinese and muslims.even u had war with pakistan,we never said indians hated muslims.

It is well known that Chinese even defended the attackers on Mumbai and called those terrorists as freedom fighters.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles