China kicked out of Libya Reconstruction

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Why? LoL ,becoz they cant do anything about it without China. Otherwise , they dont need to "threaten" .LOL
Then why does China threaten to withold Libyan assets... because they need to threaten to get back their bigger investments in Libya.

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
Then why does China threaten to withold Libyan assets... because they need to threaten to get back their bigger investments in Libya.
China 'Threaten"? LOL, our speak man tolk about defrozen and he said "是水到渠成"(Success will come when conditions are ripe. )
We r waiting for they come to us and hand in money.

sandeepdg

LOL, after we made deal with EU, you will see Libya like China or not .
You do have a fascination for "LOL", is that the first word you learnt in English ?? You have an insane affinity for that word for sure..

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
LOL, after we made deal with EU, you will see Libya like China or not .
You missed a LOL at the end of the statement.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
China 'Threaten"? LOL, our speak man tolk about defrozen and he said "是水到渠成"(Success will come when conditions are ripe. )
We r waiting for they come to us and hand in money.
They already made it clear they will bring you to court, If you don't settle this now you may be forced to pay and get nothing in return. You hold $15 billion, but they hold $20 billion and have you breaking the arms embargo. I dare say their hand is stronger.

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
They already made it clear they will bring you to court, If you don't settle this now you may be forced to pay and get nothing in return. You hold $15 billion, but they hold $20 billion and have you breaking the arms embargo. I dare say their hand is stronger.
Soon,u will see what will happen next, they bring us to court or pay us cash?

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Or China is brought under pressure by the West to make you pay.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Lets just see how long it is before China pays. I think not long.

guoyinag

Lets just see how long it is before China pays. I think not long.
answer is coming, Mr armand2rep

Chinese government admits the rebel force as the legal government in Libya. And the rebel force states, firstly, it will improve the relationship with China; secondly, it will stick to the one China principal; and thirdly, it welcomes that China involved in rebuild program.

sorry for lacking the link of English news report but the Chinese version available here from Xinhua website

中方承认利比亚"过渡委"_时政频道_新华网

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Sorry, but that isn't reconstruction. Libya promised from the outset to honour pre-existing agreements if it proved beneficial which is what happened here. They are trading Chinese investments for Libyan investments which is what was said all along. New contracts... no. China will release their funds as I predicted.

guoyinag

Sorry, but that isn't reconstruction. Libya promised from the outset to honour pre-existing agreements if it proved beneficial which is what happened here. They are trading Chinese investments for Libyan investments which is what was said all along. New contracts... no. China will release their funds as I predicted.
You are really a stubborn guy, please accept the fact. How can you ignore the words so clearly that even a monkey can understand it.

Bet something with me please, OK? What will you do if Libya government will cooperate with China in reconstruction.

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
French FM come to China today and talk about cooperation to rebuild Libya .LOL

That is what I mean, EU come to China and pay us.

Last edited:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles