China is running out of Women

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayATL

You said you love gay people and you get women at every street corner. Now you are telling me you love your wife. What the hell?
You are showing why Chinese women think their kind are too dumb to marry... nuances are not your forte

JayATL

Chinese girls in China like white men over Chinese. If a black guy is tall they say he is in the NBA. A foreign boyfriend, particularly white is a status symbol and Chinese girls are all about status.
Can't blame them - Chinese women say the alternative is the house brand is a whopping 2 inches at full salute :D

kickok1975

Can't blame them - Chinese women say the alternative is the house brand is a whopping 2 inches at full salute :D
Hey, JayATL, the gay love man. Did you wife always say that to you too? Except it's black color.

pmaitra

This thread is turning ridiculous and I wonder how it is improving the image of DFI.

MODs, please do something.

JayATL

Hey, JayATL, the gay love man. Did you wife always say that to you too? Except it's black color.
you need to come back with some intelligent comebacks- that was weak attempt _ come on give me a better fight. I'm getting to you..:p

Marriages between White men and Asian women are increasingly common for both genders in the Universal, however unions between Asian women White men continue to outnumber the reverse coupling by roughly three to one: In 1990, about 69 percent of married Asian American women aged between 18 and 30 were wed to Asian American men, while 25 percent had White husbands.In 2006, 41 percent of Asian American-born women were registered as having White husbands, while 50 percent were married to Asian American men.L. Shinagawa found this ratio tends to widen wherever an Asian population is the largest and most well established: According to a 1990 study in San Francisco, Asian women married partners of European extraction at four times the rate of Asian men

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
You are showing why Chinese women think their kind are too dumb to marry... nuances are not your forte
He don't know, he still thinks he can marry a woman living with his mommy.

kickok1975

you need to come back with some intelligent comebacks- that was weak attempt _ come on give me a better fight. I'm getting to you..:p
I'm not fighting with you. I'm merely spoken for you. You love gay, that's why you opened a thread about gay love. You love white women, so you got married; You will xxx with women in every street corner, so you wrote the post.

Last edited:

JayATL

He don't know, he still thinks he can marry a woman living with his mommy.
I know :D -He got all mad about me saying chinese girls are increasing going for white and black men in the US and backed it with stats...and now he is stuck on gay and black phobia.

JayATL

I'm not fighting with you. I'm merely spoken for you. You love gay, that's why you opened a thread. You love white women, so you got married; You will xxx with women in every street corner, so you wrote the post.
Did you know that english language comprehension or its nuances among Chinese is very low in the US?

The returns on Chinese Americans' investment in education and "sweat equity" are "generally lower than those in the general and non-Hispanic White population," says the report, A Chinese American Portrait. It adds that, on average, Chinese American professionals in the legal and medical fields earn as much as 44 percent less than their White counterparts.

Based on extensive U.S. Census data and independent interviews, the study offers the most comprehensive and current portrait of the highly diverse Chinese American population. The research was conducted by the University of Maryland's Asian American Studies Program with support from OCA, a national community-based organization of Asian Pacific Americans.

Last edited:

JayATL

I'm speaking the same English you are speaking
No you are not.... you are not only not " speaking it" , you missed the nuances in what I wrote. But then again I can understand why you have lack of comprehension being that it is not your first language--- did you say you grew up in the US or was it some other Chinese poster?

You know what your kind of "speaking english" is called : Chinglish ( look it up ) :D

Last edited:

kickok1975

No you are not.... you are not only not " speaking it" , you missed the nuances in what I wrote. But then again I can understand why you have lack of comprehension being that it is not your first language--- did you say you grew up in the US or was it some other Chinese poster?
I wasn't born in US. So my English will never as good as you are. Like many immigrants from around the world, we come to US to pursue our happiness. We paid the tax, made our contribution to this country. But ironically, I find you as an immigrant descendant is extremely racial based on your political prejudice recently. Unlike that Frenchman, Armand, I thought you were a decent guy from some of your posts last year. I apologize for some insulting words.

pmaitra

Jay,

Please don't take this personally, but seriously, how many in the US actually speak English?

What I hear often:
  • "My bad." - wrong!
  • "He good." - wrong!
  • "I ain't goin' nowhere." - wrong!
  • cum means semen; err no, cum means to put together, as in cumulous, cumulative, accumulate.
  • bitch means a mean girl; err no, it is a female dog.
  • gay means homosexual; no, it does not, it means happy.
  • most Americans have no idea how to use preterite of a modal verb or modal verbs, especially, may and can.
  • most Americans have no clear idea what is a verb, participle and adjective.

Well, if you notice, I am talking about formal English, not US colloquial nuances. I could care less about these nuances anyway. Americans should, instead, learn to use proper English.

Given that English is not native to Chinese, they are doing a much better job than Americans; of course Indians do better than Chinese, as per my experience.

P.S.: You don't need a big salamander to show that you are superior or better. Such excuses suit only a ... <finish the sentence>. That's me. We don't need to resort to that.

Last edited:

JayATL

I wasn't born in US. So my English will never as good as you are. Like many immigrants from around the world, we come to US to pursue our happiness. We paid the tax, made our contribution to this country. But ironically, I find you as an immigrant descendant is extremely racial based on your political prejudice recently. Unlike that Frenchman, Armand, I thought you were a decent guy from some of your posts last year. I apologize for some insulting words.
I wasn't born here either---Welcome to the US - learn to take facts like the one about more and more Chinese and Asian women preferring to marry out of their race. You got all offended and went into the " black " guy routine you Chinese immigrants are well know for- That is being racist .

secondly, if you did not understand my thread about Gay support- don't comment and make yourself look like a fool.

Third nowhere did I say I was black - which does not matter if I was ( Oh god! hope he understands this nuance) -If you don't get the language then best to shut up , yeah?

pmaitra

-If you don't get the language then best to shut up , yeah?
Oh, c'mon Jay, seriously?

You have the right to use nuances as much as KickOk1975 to use proper English. BTW, that space before that comma is not English either, perhaps one of the American nuances? No offense, but all I can say is that no one is perfect, not even I. So please stop this mudslinging.

JayATL

Jay,

Please don't take this personally, but seriously, how many in the US actually speak English?

What I hear often:
  • "My bad." - wrong!
  • "He good." - wrong!
  • "I ain't goin' nowhere." - wrong!
  • cum means semen; err no, cum means to put together, as in cumulous, cumulative, accumulate.
  • bitch means a mean girl; err no, it is a female dog.
  • gay means homosexual; no, it does not, it means happy.
  • most Americans have no idea how to use preterite of a modal verb or modal verbs, especially, may and can.
  • most Americans have no clear idea what is a verb, participle and adjective.

Well, if you notice, I am talking about formal English, not US colloquial nuances. I could care less about these nuances anyway. Americans should, instead, learn to use proper English.

Given that English is not native to Chinese, they are doing a much better job than Americans; of course Indians do better than Chinese, as per my experience.

P.S.: You don't need a big salamander to show that you are superior or better. Such excuses suits only a ... <finish the sentence>. That's me. We don't need to resort to that.
I was not talking about his grammar _ I can hardly claim " superiority" -mine being mostly colloquialism . I was talking about not understanding / comprehending that saying " People like me where asked to sit in the back of the bus just a few decades ago in the US" --- is not "Oh you are black", as if color should matter.

..and my nuanced post about gay rights support = you are gay!

get it got it - thank you :D

JayATL

Oh, c'mon Jay, seriously?

You have the right to use nuances as much as KickOk1975 to use proper English. BTW, that space before that comma is not English either, perhaps one of the American nuances? No offense, but all I can say is that no one is perfect, not even I. So please stop this mudslinging.
You need to read my post above because your comprehension is failing you too...did you not complain about this thread to the mods...? why bother commenting now?

pmaitra

I was not talking about his grammar _ I can hardly claim " superiority" -mine being mostly colloquialism . I was talking about not understanding / comprehending that saying " People like me where asked to sit in the back of the bus just a few decades ago in the US" --- is not "Oh you are black", as if color should matter.

..and my nuanced post about gay rights support = you are gay!

get it got it - thank you :D
I got it. I am conversant with Southern language. The point is that both of you guys need to draw a line and realise that you have a choice to debate in a civil manner.

pmaitra

You need to read my post above because your comprehension is failing you too...did you not complain about this thread to the mods...? why bother commenting now?
Because you are trying to teach English comprehension using posts full of grammatical mistakes. The previous few posts have nothing to do with the topic of the thread. Get back on track. KickOk1975 has already apologised. You owe him one back.

JayATL

Because you are trying to teach English comprehension using posts full of grammatical mistakes. The previous few posts have nothing to do with the topic of the thread. Get back on track. KickOk1975 has already apologised. You owe him one back.
How about you kiss my Black A___. Oh I must be black guy for saying it...:p. j/k ( it's actually quite a nice shade of olive )

I have nothing to apologize for - I made factual statements based on studies in the US that Chinese women were marrying more and more whites and blacks as a preference. He took offense to it and called me gay and black based on his lack of comprehension.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles