Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
China is running out of Womans..

:lol::pound::lol::pound:

Last edited by a moderator:

kickok1975

Interesting Vedio, LOL.

I guess we may have to import some girls eventually, that's probably a good way to balance the trade. One girl import=100 iPod export

JayATL

Chinese Girls in the US like black and white men more over their own kind strangely :D

kickok1975

you live in California? what's with you and being blind to your surroundings?
I should live in Atlanta to watch if any Chinese girl would fall in love with you, since you are black.

JayATL

I should live in Atlanta to watch if any Chinese girl would fall in love with you, since you are black.
I'm married happily to a white women and where did you get that I was black or it is the famous Chinese racist streak?

When Grace Chow Grund, a Singapore-born Chinese American, met Curtis Grund, who is white, there was no clue that they would end up in Montclair sharing a house, a mortgage and four children.

First, there was the question of race. "When we met, I wondered if he would be interested in me, because I am Chinese," says Grace Grund, a former modern dancer who is now a homemaker.

But the couple soon found that they shared common ground. Grace Grund's grandfather had been a Methodist minister. Curtis Grund had grown up Methodist, and now works supervising missionaries. Still, when he decided to mention his new girlfriend to his parents, he says, "I hesitated a little bit."

Grace Grund says it was also difficult when her 6-foot-4 boyfriend met her parents, who were originally from Southeast Asia but now live near San Francisco. "They never referred to him by his name," she said with an uneasy laugh. "They just called him the tall one." When a sensitive subject arose, her parents would switch from talking English to Chinese in his presence.

When she announced that she planned to marry Grund, her parents urged caution. They said she should think about the children. Eventually, they grew to accept the idea.

But had her fiance been black, Grace Grund says her parents undoubtedly would have objected. "Sure, it would have been different," she said. "My parents have a terrible prejudice against black people. Had Curtis been black, it would have been Chinese the entire evening."

Last edited:

kickok1975

I'm married happily to a white women and where did you get that I was black or it is the famous Chinese racist streak?
I thought you love gay people from your previous thread dated 9/19. How dare you marry a women when yourself is a gay!

Also one of your thread you mentioned you are black. If I remember wrong, my fault, but what are you?

Last edited:

JayATL

I thought you love gay people from your previous thread. How dare you marry a women when yourself is a gay!

Also one of your thread you mentioned you are black. If I remember wrong, my fault, but what are you?
This is why you need to keep your day job as a waiter - the no1 profession of Chinese in the US. you are too much of a dumb A___---Maybe thats why the study shows that indeed Chinese ( Asian women in general) prefer others to marry , have a higher percentage of interracial marriage in the US. Interracial Dating & Marriage : Asian-Nation :: Asian American History, Demographics, & Issues

kickok1975

This is why you need to keep your day job as a waiter - the no1 profession of Chinese in the US. you are too much of a dumb A___---Maybe thats why the study shows that indeed Chinese ( Asian women in general) prefer others to marry , have a higher percentage of interracial marriage in the US. Interracial Dating & Marriage : Asian-Nation :: Asian American History, Demographics, & Issues
Asian women is pretty popular in America because they are smart, beautiful and traditional. All races including Asian, White, Black and Latino love Aisan women. However, most Asian women would prefer to marry their own race. You are lucky if you marry an Aisan women instead of some of brainless white chick

SpArK

SORCERER
This crisis will be resolved for sure..

They will manufacture them locally and we can see "leaked" pics of them doing taxi trials from factory perimeters.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
I thought you love gay people from your previous thread dated 9/19. How dare you marry a women when yourself is a gay!

What kind of response is that? He has stated that he is married to a woman. Stop imagining the things.

JayATL

Asian women is pretty popular in America because they are smart, beautiful and traditional. All races including Asian, White, Black and Latino love Aisan women. However, most Asian women would prefer to marry their own race. You are lucky if you marry an Aisan women instead of some of brainless white chick
Hey genius does it not take two to tango? asian women are marrying other races in drones in the US. I don't have to be lucky nor anyone has to be , I already can get your women at every street corner massage parlor in the US--- me luv ya long time !

Last edited:

kickok1975

Hey genius does it not take two to tango? asian women are marrying other races in drones in the US. I don't have to be lucky nor anyone has to be , I already get your women at every street corner massage parlor in the US--- me luv ya long time !
Wow, you did such thing at the back of your white wife. What a shame!

kickok1975

Because I married for love and not because her daddy owned a better noodle shop..
You said you love gay people and you get women at every street corner. Now you are telling me you love your wife. What the hell?

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Again, you just showed your ignorance
Chinese girls in China like white men over Chinese. If a black guy is tall they say he is in the NBA. A foreign boyfriend, particularly white is a status symbol and Chinese girls are all about status.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles