China incapable of mass producing SCB turbofans

rockdog

Country flag
China has failed to produce crystal blades for the last 30 years and they will fail for another
30 years. By that time another new technology may have replaced it.
If cursing works, IAF would purchase your mouth canon rather than T50/Su57 ...

badguy2000

Respected Member
China has failed to produce crystal blades for the last 30 years and they will fail for another
30 years. By that time another new technology may have replaced it.
haha,

you had better pray for it twice every day,maybe your god could hear your wish......

the most simple way to peace youself is to have all about china as illusions.

Country flag
haha,

you had better pray for it twice every day,maybe your god could hear your wish......

the most simple way to peace youself is to have all about china as illusions.
we have been talking about Chinese engines(LACK OFF) for more than ten years. Has
any indigenous engine been produced??

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
And are we capable? :pound:
......................................................:clap2:

lcafanboy

Country flag
@rockdog @badguy2000 China definitely has a great jet engine technology and now is a world leader. Please do a favour to your bed friend Porkistan instead of using klimov RD33 use your world class Chinese jet engine in JF-17 blunders that you people are supplying. They will save some money and we will be assured of PAF's deadly (suicidal) capabilities.......:pound::pound::pound:

badguy2000

Respected Member
we have been talking about Chinese engines(LACK OFF) for more than ten years. Has
any indigenous engine been produced??
you must persuade youself that china can not make engine ,just as the sun can not turn round the earth.
haha.

otherwise,how can you have a sleep?

btw
in the past 10 years, china' GDP has doubled,and my salary has doubled many times.
there are more expressways in this 9m~populated prefecture than the whole india.

and this year, 280 billion RMB(45 billion USD)_worth infrastructures are under construction in Ganzhou,one 39k~square~km large prefecture.

in the prefecture as large as Belgium,hundreds of KM highspeed rails are under construction and will be finished in 2019,which is more than the whole india again.

but it seems that your idea of china has kept stone-like and never changed.

haha.

Last edited:

cyclops

Country flag
you must persuade youself that china can not make engine ,just as the sun can not turn round the earth.
haha.

otherwise,how can you have a sleep?

btw
in the past 10 years, china' GDP has doubled,and my salary has doubled many times.
there are more expressways in this 9m~populated prefecture than the whole india.

and this year, 280 billion RMB(45 billion USD)_worth infrastructures are under construction in Ganzhou,one 39k~square~km large prefecture.

in the prefecture as large as Belgium,hundreds of KM highspeed rails are under construction and will be finished in 2019,which is more than the whole india again.

but it seems that your idea of china has kept stone-like and never changed.

haha.
Off topic and strawman argument.
What has infrastructure got to do with SCBs?

So you make more low quality roads and bridges and stuff, so now that automatically equates to China having better engines?
http://www.ox.ac.uk/news/2016-09-12-chinas-infrastructure-investments-threaten-its-economic-growth#

IMG_20180220_124259.png

Again, we don't see a shred of a working and reliable turbofan powerplant from China.

Less like the sun more like the Haley's comet which comes after every 70-80 years is a proper analogy for the chinese turbofan engine R&D.

badguy2000

Respected Member
Off topic and strawman argument.
What has infrastructure got to do with SCBs?

So you make more low quality roads and bridges and stuff, so now that automatically equates to China having better engines?
http://www.ox.ac.uk/news/2016-09-12-chinas-infrastructure-investments-threaten-its-economic-growth#

View attachment 23323

Again, we don't see a shred of a working and reliable turbofan powerplant from China.

Less like the sun more like the Haley's comet which comes after every 70-80 years is a proper analogy for the chinese turbofan engine R&D.
well,
ten years ago,maybe i would spent time persuade you how splendid the future of china and its industry are......

but now,it is really unnecessory,for the ground reality need not be justified.

hehe,

now,it really does not matter whatever you think of china and its industry.

BTW,
i still remember how i tried to persuade china~rejectors like armand and vladimir the existence of china stealth projects ten years ago.

i still remember how i tried to persuade armand j10 is more advanced than lca ,and that PLAN would have more aircraft carriers than indian navy…ten years ago.

now,those debates all have proved to be unnecessary, haven't they?

but,in fact.
if ten years ago china had been as advanced ad rich as today, i would not have tried to.persuade armamd/vilamdir at all.

after all,the ground reality need not be justified.it is stupid to justify the ground reality.

Last edited:

cyclops

Country flag
well,
ten years ago,maybe i would spent time persuade you how splendid the future of china and its industry are......

but now,it is really unnecessory,for the ground reality need not be justified.

hehe,

now,it really does not matter whatever you think of china and its industry.

BTW,
i still remember how i tried to persuade china~rejectors like armand and vladimir the existence of china stealth projects ten years ago.

i still remember how i tried to persuade armand j10 is more advanced than lca ,and that PLAN would have more aircraft carriers than indian navy…ten years ago.

now,those debates all have proved to be unnecessary, haven't they?

but,in fact.
if ten years ago china had been as advanced ad rich as today, i would not have tried to.persuade armamd/vilamdir at all.

after all,the ground reality need not be justified.it is stupid to justify the ground reality.
Here's the ground reality.

Unlike the steady rise we have been going through China's growth hasn't been smooth or efficient and your falling growth rate is indicative of this very fact.

Again, sticking to the topic.
Its been decades since you lot started your turbofan R&D and China hardly has much to show for it.

I am sure at some point of time China may just get a proper troubleshooted afterburning turbofan, just like you "have" a stealth fighter and "have" a carrier, how upto date or effective it will be at that point of time, is anyone's guess.

badguy2000

Respected Member
Here's the ground reality.

Unlike the steady rise we have been going through China's growth hasn't been smooth or efficient and your falling growth rate is indicative of this very fact.

Again, sticking to the topic.
Its been decades since you lot started your turbofan R&D and China hardly has much to show for it.

I am sure at some point of time China may just get a proper troubleshooted afterburning turbofan, just like you "have" a stealth fighter and "have" a carrier, how upto date or effective it will be at that point of time, is anyone's guess.
1.fueled with huge budget,talent and industry chains, china is rapidly catching up with westen coutries almost in every fields…
engine tech is just one iceberg corner of the enormous catching~up .

https://www.theguardian.com/science...ation-investment-5g-genetics-quantum-internet

2. in many key fields like quamtum communication ,cyber finiace&business,hypersonic and AI,china is already a leading coutry.

3.the whole story is that sinic civilization (china,japan,korea,vietnam) is replacing western civilization (europe,canada, USA and australia)as leading one on the earth.

the re~ emerge of sinic civilization started from japan ,was followed with the 4 asian tigers.
then,the industrilization if 1.3 billion mainland chinese is the decisive accomplishment of the re_emerge of sinized world.

4. it is unnecessory for china to keep a 9% GDP growth as before.

during the past 20 years,china sucessfuly raised chinese average salary from 50USD/month to 500USD/month.chinese average salary/real quality of life now is quite close to the moderate developed economies like Taiwan,if not surpassing them yet.

it is unnecessory/impossible for china to keep 9% growth and raise chinese average salary from 500USD/month to 5000USD/month in the coming 2 decades,because 5000USD/month is more than yankees' and japanese'.

thus,even a 5-6% growth is enough to raise chinese average salary from 500usd/month now to 2000USD/month(frenchmen or japanese' now) in one or two decades.

5.in a word,china almost has passed the hardest phrase of its re~emerge:industrilization.

it is just a matter of time that china become a leading country on the earth.

6.as old civilizations as splendid as china and europe, india/arabia both have potential to remerge.
however,industrialzation is the preconditon of their remerge.
and india's industrialization just started,has a long way full of trapes to go.

arabians seem to be in a situation harder than indians,because they seem to believe Alkora,instead of industrilization,is the ass_saving way.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles