China helping Pakistan with ICBM, says US Congressman Ted Poe

Country flag
@Indx TechStyle : Why do such news surprise you? They will also provide then submarines to launch paki painted nukes. Chinese are using their budhi to keep India under check and to safeguard their interests. Indians should stop crying and start thinking.

Start arming countries in SCS; provide weapons, open credit so that they can order fully armed India built navy ships and other weapons. Facilitate Tibet dissident meetings in Africa not necessarily india. Did I miss anything?

India is not able to do too much independently they have chosen to join
US coalition and have them take the
Initiative. A little Chinese pressure and
Visas to uighurs were cancelled by India.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cannonfodder

Country flag
India has joined US group can be bad idea but risk to lena padega. there is every chance of US ditching India for their own interest. Uighur visa drama is failure of BJP/modi diplomacy, they are confused. It does not mean India cannot do anything.

India is not able to do too much independently they have chosen to join
US coalition and have them take the
Initiative. A little Chinese pressure and
Visas to uighurs were cancelled by India.

Country flag
India has joined US group can be bad idea but risk to lena padega. there is every chance of US ditching India for their own interest. Uighur visa drama is failure of BJP/modi diplomacy, they are confused. It does not mean India cannot do anything.
There is also chance India can ditch USA.
At this point only USA can provide security to India to make up for decades of bad governments. India does not have industrial base ,economy or strategic alliances to act independently. Good example pok still with pak after four wars

garg_bharat

Country flag
There is a Hindi proverb "jarurat mein to ghade ko bhi baap banana padta he".

This is the unfortunate situation. Local tech base is not upto the mark. Fighting China who has been soliciting latest technology very aggressively and has really come up in defence field; is not going to happen with existing tech base in India.

Nothing wrong in taking help from a party who is willing. Of course we have to give something in return to USA. There are no free lunches.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles