China helping Pakistan with ICBM, says US Congressman Ted Poe

Discussion in 'China' started by Indx TechStyle, Apr 29, 2016.

1. Indx TechStyle

Indx TechStyle Perfaarmance Naarmal Senior Member

China helping Pakistan with ICBM, says US Congressman Ted Poe
    Poe referred to a recent research on design similarities between the
    Shaheen III TEL and the Sanjiang Special Vehicle Corporation of China.
    [​IMG]

We are deeply concerned that the TEL displayed in Pakistan was acquired from China, says US Congressman. (Photo: Representational Image)
    Tags: intercontinental ballistic missiles, us congress, missile
    @Superdefender @Gessler @LETHALFORCE @salute @kr9

Bornubus, LETHALFORCE and Screambowl like this.
  3. Indx TechStyle

LETHALFORCE and Blackwater like this.
  4. Indx TechStyle

5. Indx TechStyle

6. Bahamut

Bahamut Senior Member Senior Member

It might be true but I will more concrete evidence .If the case is true then we diplomatically protest and sell :brahmos:

Indx TechStyle likes this.
  7. tsunami

tsunami Regular Member

Well in case of ICBM I don't think it's much of a impact on India. It will be more of a danger to world including USA and specially Israel. Also as always Pakistani will get to say Ab amrika bhi hamara kuch nahi ukhad sakta :p

sasum likes this.
  8. Indx TechStyle

That's not our solution man. :doh:
    We can have value in global arena if we can give it time instead of wasting on silly neighbor.
    So, we modernized ourselves that our neighbor becomes a cockroach against Elephant.
    But we will develop advanced weapons to counter other biggies and they will be arming pakiland with same weaponry to keep us busy.

We worked 24 years for creating indigenous fissile material explosions.
    China sold it in a minute to pak.
    We took 30 years for an FA, China did in a short time, we have been working on missiles for more than 40 years, that's why we are where, where today we have reached, US, China simply gave to Pak.
    We will develop laser beams in 10 years, somebody will give them in 10 minutes.
    :frusty:
    We will make 5G fighters or whatever, they will get to match Indian military qualitatively if not quantitatively.

We always have a large quantitative gap and were turning into a quanlitative gap as well. Then, they would be spattable like flies so out of our way. But their masters shattered the plan. :mad:

9. Screambowl

Screambowl Senior Member Senior Member

you start providing veitnam IRBM ;)

SANITY and Indx TechStyle like this.
  10. Indx TechStyle

Well, that's the point.
    Which I wanted to explain @Bahamut in short. BrahMos isn't a game changer. China can easily intercept it with Russian CIWSs.
    We need to provide weapons which can strike deep in territory or can change the direction of game. Or simply, make China's neighbors match it qualitatively.
    Only nice example us to supply P28 ASW Corvette Kamorta to Vietnam against Chinese submarine threat to neutralize it in SCS.
    We can also match submarine strength in 15 years.
    But that's not enough.
    Better for large weapons.
    Such huge weapons, which are banned from export as usually gave secretly.
    MRBMS, IRBMs, HGVs(but let us test HGV ourselves: P) and logisticlogistical support.
    India has military bases in IOR.
    Can we one in Asia Pacific?

Screambowl and Bahamut like this.
  11. Navnit Kundu

Navnit Kundu Pika Hu Akbarrr!! Senior Member

This development doesn't change the strategic balance between India-Pakistan in anyway given that Pakistan is our next door neighbor and had already attained the capability to cover 100% of India's sovereign territory with their missile range. Any supplementary achievements they make in terms of range doesn't tilt the strategic calculus from India's frame of reference. Who it affects is the additional countries which will come within the range of Pakistan's newly acquired capability, incidentally, these are the same nations which have been coddling with Pakistan for decades, despite Indian protests.

The fact that western nations have ignored Pakistani transgressions in terms of developing nuclear weapons was simply because that had the privilege to not care and still feel safe. Once their country comes with the range of Pakistani nukes, they wont have that privilege anymore, and will have to come to the discussion table to co-operate with India.

In fact, once Pakistan went nuclear, it should have been India's mission to see to it that they get long range missiles. If China fails in their pursuit, India should transfer long range missile technology to Pakistan and make sure the resultant missiles will have enough range to reach Washington.

Aaj kal Kalyug chalu hai toh aise hi hota hai. No one is going to take you seriously if you can't play the realpolitik game.

The same happened with terrorism. As long as Indians were dying and no cost was being inflicted on the west, they were very comfortable using that tool against India. They used to downplay our concerns whenever we brought it up in international forums. Only when the west came under the shadow of terrorism, they started taking a more reasonable view of terrorism. If you listen carefully to Modi's first UN address and his San Jose speech, he clearly takes a swipe at the west on their forked tongue approach on terrorism.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2016
    SANITY, LETHALFORCE, sasum and 2 others like this.
  12. Indx TechStyle

Well, it can cause some damage but not pose a threat.
    Cockroaches are cockroaches after all.
    Drop nukes on any biggie, and get dropped by 100 times more, bigger nukes.
    Leave alone amrika, after a single nuclear strike, India can also have license to wipe them out from map.

But I'm concerned about damage to our country.

13. Indx TechStyle

I guess a mere attempt to keep pakis in limelight to counter India.
    pakis are such crazy b**tches who with accept to get their @$$e$ wiped out from map, but will always be ready to attack India.
    It doesn't change the strategic balance obviously, but gives them confidence.

When pakistan will be a G20 major economy in year 3-4 decades(but more smaller, actually 40 times smaller), they gonna be nowhere near us but could even then get status of a notable power.
    Off topic:
    China, India and US will have 50%+ share of global economy by then. :p
    No chance of balance against us.

14. Ancient Indian

Ancient Indian Unplugged Version Senior Member

I am not expert in these matters.
    But have one doubt.
    How will pak hide the so called ICBM and maintain it with out going rusty?

I think N.K. and pak are trolling all the world.
    They are poor at everything and suddenly gets good at rocket science, which makes me confused at times.

My best guess is, if the rumor is true, China may be trying to flex its muscle in Asia region. That is it.

Now I sound like teenage girl.

Indx TechStyle and Bahamut like this.
  15. Indx TechStyle

They won't hide it.
    They'll come up with something called Taimur (naming ICBM).
    No matter, their missile gonna be inferior to A6 and even that begged from foreigners, they'll keep calling themselves ahead of entire world in missile tech.

16. Navnit Kundu

Navnit Kundu Pika Hu Akbarrr!! Senior Member

They've had that confidence of wiping off all Hindus right from the days of foundation of Islam. I don't know if you've looked at it yet but it is a well documented fact that Muhammad said in a Hadith "I'm feeling cool breeze coming form Hind"

Following that statement, Malik ibn Deenar, a well known companion of Muhammad, led a small group of 13 companions to the ancient port of Musuris in Malabar in 629 A.D. We all know what happened next.

The same line was again quoted by poet Abu Dawood in one of his poems like so :

"Meer – e – Arab ko Aayi thandi hawan jahan se
    Mera watan wahi hai, mera watan wahi hai."

This line was later used by Sardar Patel after independence to mock Indian Muslims "Pakistan bana liya, abh usko develop karo, fir humko bhi thandi thandi hawa ayegi". It's just that Hindus are too stupid to care about all the historic facts, because secularism wipes off their hard drives. When sensible Hindus warn Dhindus of this mortal threat, they are labelled as communal, the same Dhindus then proceed to shed crocodile tears about ICBM and this and that. Pehle kya akkal ghas charne gayi thi?

Here's Patel's speech, everyone take a look, he addresses this issue very well @Kshatriya87, @OneGrimPilgrim

Pehle Hinduon ko talwar se marte the, abh ICBM se marenge, sirf hatiyar change hua hai, mentality toh same hee hai. But it is unsecular to admit that such a mentality exists in mainstream Muslims, because it sounds cooler to say "ohh no, no, don't blame actions of a few on all Muslims, majority of them just want peace", toh le bhai, itna compromise kar hee liya hai toh abh kya nuclear weapon aur kya ICMB, sabh ek hi baat hai. Faltu ka randi rona kis kaam ka.

As long as people aren't willing to address the core issue, these peripheral issues will keep cropping up and causing heart burns.

Ancient Indian likes this.
  17. Ancient Indian

Ancient Indian Unplugged Version Senior Member

OK you are not getting it.

What my gripe with the whole thing is, some how we are accepting that pak is catching up with us no matter what we do.

Let's analyse it.
    If pak is capable of so much tech, why it is still begging other countries for tech. They can easily improvise their old stuff and upgrade.
    Why involve some other big player when ever they do tech upgrades?
    It lefts me confused so many times.
    If North Korea is really good at missile stuff, they could have performed similarly in other fields also.
    But both countries have very poor skills in so many other areas.
    Enlighten me bro.

Now I am not happy with the whole world set up.
    Back then, it was priests class who got blamed for every social wrongs.
    Now vysya also doing the same with the society.
    I think it is human fault that they get attached to things and go to extreme lengths to keep them as it is.

SANITY and Bahamut like this.
  18. south block

south block Regular Member

ICBM is not a threat but SLBM is,with recent North korean tests,pakistani must be jumping as it might come to them,what we need to do is tell the chinese that deal between their two pets will have consequence for master or better start pointing more agni at china & declare them through diplomatic channel that any nuclear exchange between india & Pak in future will result few india nuclear weapong falling on terrorist nation backers to

19. Indx TechStyle

I didn't say pakis caught up.
    I'm saying, that their free ki khatirdari is irritating me. :D

Ancient Indian likes this.
  20. Blackwater

Blackwater Veteran Member Veteran Member

pyar aur RANDI -baazi me sab jayaz ha.

interesting thing is paki army making ullu to their janta by saying they developed it :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

and their jahil janta belive them and make them hero:bplease:

Indx TechStyle likes this.
  21. Blackwater

Blackwater Veteran Member Veteran Member

iam also surprised why and how kufur yehudi keeping quiet on this :playball::playball::playball: