China has no brand name recognition

tony4562

Tihar Jail
Banned
Goods good enough for folks who make 50000 dollars a year should be/are good enough for people who make a tenth or even hundredth of that. I don't find anything wrong with that as it is only logical and in accordance with human nature. And more importantly it is exactly how things work in india and everywhere else.

A.V.

Goods good enough for folks who make 50000 dollars a year should be/are good enough for people who make a tenth or even hundredth of that. I don't find anything wrong with that as it is only logical and in accordance with human nature. And more importantly it is exactly how things work in india and everywhere else.
going by that logic china should stop making warplanes as america spends more on developing those than what china is doing so either the chinese stuff are not good enough because they spend less than what the US , europe and russia spends to make one weapon ........is it true then ...?

those who spend more makes them best so china does not make good products because chinese labour is cheap while european labour is costly so they make better products ..... how very logical

also your answer implies that you associate quality with ............... < not china because they spend less > see what you are saying scroll back 1 page you called indian products to be lesser quality then its not a single phenomenon

is that what you mean by that post of yours actually i think you must be joking . tell me this what i asked ....... 10 europeans buy a jacket each worth 1000 used so total income is 10,000 usd right now in south asia 200 people buy a jacket each worth 200 usd total is 40,000 usd so what does your industry say which market is important for them ?
whose aspirations should be taken care of ?who is the key ?

A.V.

Goods good enough for folks who make 50000 dollars a year should be/are good enough for people who make a tenth or even hundredth of that
you have lost it now you are saying if flour made from european wheat is better than flour made from asian wheat just because europeans use that flour so it has to be good for asians too even if they can make better flour from better quality wheat

this is the biggest joke i have seen in the forum world

SHASH2K2

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
We are not talking about product standards & living quality of any population class or their annual income. The point is China has not been able to produce any Globally recognized brands even after projecting itself as World Superpower... entire post is irreverent

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Guys, stop your one-liners which doesn't add anything to the discussion. Useless one-liners will be deleted henceforth.

Energon

DFI stars
Ambassador
Country flag
Comparing India and China on the generic metric of "quality" is pointless considering the export products are inherently different. It is evident that whatever product each specializes in is of good quality, or else you wouldn't have MNCs still running to India for corporate back office deals or to China for production of goods.

Reactions: nrj

nimo_cn

Country flag
To my Chinese fellows,

No need to compare China with India again, as AV has pointed out this thread is about China's brand name recognition, not India's. So i think it is unnecessary to drag India to this discussion.
As i have mentioned, the conclusion that China has no brand name recognition is based on the comparison between China and coutries like US, Japan. And i think it does make sense to some extent. We should not be embarrassed to acknowledge China's shortcomings in this regard. Sometimes we need to accept some criticism from others, even it comes in an unpleasant way, after all, no criticism is pleasant.

To our Indian friends,
thanks for caring about China's brand name recognition so much.
But please take care of our feelings when commenting on this issue. We can accept constructive criticism, but scoffing and mocking us is very inappropriate, considering India has as poor brand name recognition as China.

I hope we can focus on the causes of China's poor brand name recognition and the possible solutions to it.

Last edited:

Energon

DFI stars
Ambassador
Country flag
One important factor to note is that for any new competitor who wants to enter a particular market that is already saturated and highly competitive, it is always a more stable and profitable option to provide business to business services as opposed to business to consumer services. Providing B2B services enables higher volume but does not make way for a brand which is generally associated with consumer goods.

Reactions: nrj

Global Defence

New threads

Articles