China has dismiss the chief designer of J-20 ,JF-17 & J-10

airtel

Country flag
I think Chinese technology and overall development is not as good as whites (that is why do many Chinese -- like Indians -- live in the US.)

But I think even Indians know that China is way ahead of other peoples of color so that is why you need to compare China to white people.
you must be a Paki..............

Last edited:

SexyChineseLady

That is a very weird reply. A paki? Nope, I'm sexy and Chinese!

Look! A new JL-10! China have so many fighter craft types that are flying. If they are junk then how come India only has one type that we can see flying? If it is so easy to build aircraft then shouldn't Indians build more than just the LCA?

China has developed so many aircraft types that it has many times more than India and every other non-white nation COMBINED (that's like 200 nations.)

Building aircraft is extremely hard for nations not white like US, Russia and the EU. So very silly for Indians to compare those white nations to laugh at China.

You should compare the whole non-white world including India to China for apples to apples comparison. In that case, China is SO far ahead of India and Nigeria and and Iran and Egypt and everyone else put together that you have to be very jealous and blind to ignore it.

sorcerer

Country flag
Hi! I don't think the Chinese airplanes are junk because we have pictures of them flying!
Actually!! you know..I made myself a nice wings in Photoshop for me and called myself "A WELL HUNG BILLIONAIRE WITH WINGS" on one of the adult social networking sites for my profile.

In fact there are more pictures of Chinese planes flying than all of the 200 non-US and non-European countries put together.
Yeah..and not only that one of your chinese plane dived into the sea and became a submarine and disappeared into 8th dimension..A paki pilot was flying it.

I mean, there are J-10A, J-10B, J-10C, J-10S, J-11B, J-11BS, J-11D, J-15, J-15A(catobar), J-16, JF-17, JL-10, L-15, JL-9, K-8, JH-7, JH-7A, Y-8, Y-9, Y-20 and FC-31 pictures of them flying!
Does J stand for Junk and Y stand for Yuck? and FC has some alphabets missing in it?

If they are junk then it must be worse for non-white countries with only one or two indigenous projects like India or Iran.
Trying to compare India with Iran shows your level of understanding of the world outside chinese walls!
And yeah I liked your logic of comparing technology achievement vis a vis skin color..

Comparing to white people like Americans, Israelis and Russians is unfair. A fair comparison should be between people of color like Indians and Chinese.
chinese are yellow and Indians are more colored than chinese.

SexyChineseLady

DO YOU REALISE THAT SEXY AND CHINESE DONT FIT IN ONE SENTENCE??????????????????????????????????

Really? I'll take that into consideration when the next white guy hits on me while I'm with my boyfriend.

But all the statistics show otherwise. We have the highest response rate in dating sites, the highest mix marriage rate and many of the wealthiest white Americans have married one of us :)

SexyChineseLady

and hey..chinese are not white..they are YELLOW!!
Exactly. That is why it is silly to use America, Russia or Israel to belittle Chinese aircraft as junk. You should compare them to non-whites like India or Nigeria. You have to be very blind and prejudiced to not see that China is WAY ahead of India and all the other color peoples combined.

For example, what is the non-white equivalent of:

J-10 -- maybe LCA? Two in service versus 450, China wins by a LOT.

L-15 -- nothing from India/brown world. Up to 135 for PLAAF. China wins by a lot.

J-20 -- nothing from brown peoples. LRIP already with at least 8 in hands of PLAAF. China wins by a mile.

Y-20 -- again nothing from India/brown people. At least 4 in PLAAF with major ramp up. China wins by a mile again.

So even while giving India the advantage of having all the other dark peoples on their side, the aircraft comparison is still way, way, WAY ahead for China.

Last edited:

gadeshi

Well junk further keeps crashing and nobody is buying it.
Junk 20 is only stealth because they keep the programm under raps:biggrin2:

But it also signals that chinks are getting serious about there airforce. They are down sizing pla army . More money will flow in airforce and navy.

I guess lot more firing people in the order.
It happened not longer after Russians have started to instruct Chinese pilots and technicians to use Su-35SK :)

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk

gadeshi

The only blunder here is your poor knowledge of this project. FC-1 is based on the Russian Izdeliye-33 project that was abandoned by Mikoyan in 1986. China purchased the whole project including design and some research in 1991 and formed a JV with Pakistan to develop the Joint Fighter-17.
Yes.
It was a project of so called Special Period Fighter that should be simple, easy to produce in the war period when all the major aircraft factories are lost and sophisticated fighters production is impossible.

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk

Country flag
The Lavi project resulted in J-10, not the FC-1/JF-17.
Not too much difference on j10 or j17 Chinese improved j17 bought better Russian engine rd93 ; that did not catch fire , but only customer is pakistan. Both third generation j7/j10/j17 claimed to be off shoot of f-7 started by Chinese in the 1960's but airframe still took a lot from lavi ? So far 17 finished planes and 50 airframes delivered to pak in last 8 years? J10 suppose to have al-31 Russian engines. So far all engine development by China have failed .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

SexyChineseLady

Oooops. Double post! So many sexy pictures of Chinese warplanes flying with Chinese engines!

Last edited:

SexyChineseLady

That's silly, there are many, many Chinese engines powering many, many Chinese warplanes.

J-7E series with WP-13

JH-7A with WS-9.

J-10B with WS-10B

J-11B with WS-10A.

J-11BS with WS-10A

J-11BH (naval, one did barrel-roll over a USN P-8) with WS-10H

J-11D (canted radome for AESA) with WS-10A

SexyChineseLady

J-15A with WS-10A. This J-15 variant has a catapult bar.

J-16 with WS-10A

Can Indian members of the forum post pictures of flying warplanes with an engine built by Indians? I think that would be very sexy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Neo

Hardi

dear Asker....

Never ask a Question to Chinese...
We and this hole world Knows...
Their answer never..True...

Chinese always Laying....
nd make FoooooooooOl....

SexyChineseLady

Calling a whole people "laying" is not very nice.

Can you post pictures of Indian planes with Indian engines just like I did with Chinese planes and Chinese engines?

Posting pictures is much nicer and sexier than making racist comments about all chinese are this or all Indians are that!

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Aise faltu third rate plane banayege to dismiss nahi karga to kya karega. A hige sum of chinese money went in vain.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
The Lavi project resulted in J-10, not the FC-1/JF-17.
Yes, JF 17 copied from Mig 21.............

J 10 is a desaster and a wastage of powerful russian engine. Saab made gripen E using 98 KN GE engine, Odd and dirty looking J 10 is a complete wastage of Lavi design and russian engine. HAd a country like india mada a plane using the engine like AL31, our plane would have been a top class.

China made J 15 copying Russian carier based fighter and how capable it is ?

Chinese media says it can not carry more than 2 ton weigh and can carrly only air to air missile.

Last edited:

airtel

Country flag
Calling a whole people "laying" is not very nice.

Can you post pictures of Indian planes with Indian engines just like I did with Chinese planes and Chinese engines?

Posting pictures is much nicer and sexier than making racist comments about all chinese are this or all Indians are that!
dear Paki ....................go and watch photos of JF-17 "blunder " .

Hardi

the main Problem is...
China never.. Developed The Air Power technology...
Their technology of air defense or jets or Its Technology are just "big Blunder "

All knows...

How poor Chinese Airforce...
in comparison of US Air force...

to be Super power.. Chiness needs Air Superiority..
but Only US have That power.. We seen.. us Airforce all aircraft or jet are in owsome.. (with Owsome development story) ..

u can list..this..
F-15 eagel
f-16 falcon
f-18 hornet.
f-22 raptor
a-10 thunderbolt
cv-22 osprey
ac-130 spooky.
f-117 stealth
b-1 lancer..
B-2 .Spirit bomber ..
(mention if I miss something)
all..have great job..

...but what with China. ???

All time crap / wrack Air Force..of PLAAF...
Chinese had never capability to develop a aircraft...
China start..in 95' after... make. super power dream..
with Russian..

Bought some su-27..aircraft..
and they.. using transfer technology..produced in mass..

but..after some time.. they shaw real color...
they break contract.. and .. cheat Russian..

Chinese used reverse technology..on su-27
to understand how the Su-27 making..

nd Chinese r master in this
yes they r master in theft.. ..

after many year try.. they crack that sukhoi technology.

and put way of making a new jet..
same.. replica of Su-27..

an results..j-10,j-11a,J-11B.. and late..j-15B..

all aircraft..using.. by PLAAF..is master copy of Sukhoi..

J-17 is also..based on Pak f-16..(givenn by us in '88)
and Isreali lavy..

this is wrack all time.. only used by Pak airforce.
in fresh.. Sri lanka also refused to take this aircraft..onlybecause of doubt about their capability..

J-20 is..old project..by russian..mig-1.42
And Chinese..want mix some stealth capability..
No door open.. to get . technology..
So.. Chinese.. observe..A.mistry jet F 117 material .. which is shoot down in Serbia.. hmm.. I don't know how useful for Chinese.. it was.. but after that.. Chinese military or hacker. Theft.. some classified data from.. Northrop..Vault.. about B-2.... all also flash in news

so .... this is short history of Chinese Aircraft program.

In this u can see Chinese just want results by any hell..

And result..is...
J-10 /j11,,j-17 r crap... and j-20 future is in dark...

So.. China dismissed. Their chief Designer.."
Who never design their aircraft :D :D :D.

SexyChineseLady

HAd a country like india mada a plane using the engine like AL31, our plane would have been a top class.
But why did India not make one? Same reason Nigeria and Bhutan did not make one?

As you can see from my many sexy photos of Chinese fighters with Chinese engines, most Chinese frontline Flankers run on WS-10A.

Can you post pictures of an Indian equivalent? It is understandable that white people can laugh at Chinese engines but they laugh even harder at people without any engines like Africans and aborigines.

Is there an Indian aircraft engine powering a plane today? If not, they will laugh at you like they do to other dark skinned people without aircraft engines.

rizwan78

Country flag
J-15A with WS-10A. This J-15 variant has a catapult bar.

J-16 with WS-10A

Can Indian members of the forum post pictures of flying warplanes with an engine built by Indians? I think that would be very sexy.
Forget engine , they not able to copy the body of mirag yet... ;)

Reactions: Neo

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles