China for better understanding, widening of ties with India

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The " hardline" minister talks " friendship" with every single country.
To divert their minds away from the fact that what is claimed as the Peaceful Rise is actually Armed Hostility and Land Grabbing.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Well, then Chinese have learnt that the only way to make india sign the documents is that you have to wipe their ass with it first!
Good to know that you are adept in wiping other's bottoms!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The border is in dispute. From the Chinese POV - ever since 1949
History as re-written to suit the Chinese POV is no history!

The Chinese have been busy re-writing the history all over the areas they covet!

happy

Vietnam's land border with China has been solved. North Korea acceded to China's border interpretation in the mid-90s, when the country faced starvation without Chinese aid. Neither South Korea nor Japan nor Taiwan border China by land. And Tibet is Chinese territory, as far as China and the international community is concerned.

Please take your history and political classes first.
My dear t_co, you seem to have misconceptions regarding borders. You see, a border is calculated and arrived at not just on land but also on the sea/water bodies and including air. I do not know what you will call a border in chinese but if I had known I would save you the trouble of understanding the meaning of 'border' becoz I realize that you are a bit weak in english !!!! :pound:
I believe your govt has not even allowed you the simple liberty of googling:cb:
So obviously, I am not surprised by your post :ka:

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
whenever we test a missile that is potential threat to china and chinese people then chinese media start the old friendship tantrum like we should resolve our issues and fight them westerners and bla bla bla.
is it me or does everybody feel this way? :gangnam:

t_co

My dear t_co, you seem to have misconceptions regarding borders. You see, a border is calculated and arrived at not just on land but also on the sea/water bodies and including air. I do not know what you will call a border in chinese but if I had known I would save you the trouble of understanding the meaning of 'border' becoz I realize that you are a bit weak in english !!!! :pound:
I believe your govt has not even allowed you the simple liberty of googling:cb:
So obviously, I am not surprised by your post :ka:
No, you have issues with reading comprehension. My original post referenced the countries China bordered by land.

China borders 14 countries by land. It has already solved all of its active border disputes with 12 of them. The only remaining countries are India, and Bhutan - there because India won't let Bhutan directly negotiate with China on any issue at all. China knows how to mix diplomacy and force to get real, lasting results. India should learn.
Ergo, we are speaking of land borders here.

happy

No, you have issues with reading comprehension. My original post referenced the countries China bordered by land.

Ergo, we are speaking of land borders here.
Ergo, when speaking of border disputes you cant just speak of land or water. a border is a border whether on land or water or in the fcuking air.:pound:

t_co

Ergo, when speaking of border disputes you cant just speak of land or water. a border is a border whether on land or water or in the fcuking air.:pound:
Er, no. The original post stated that China has 14 land borders and has solved 12 of them.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
China is able to undertake her shenanigan because of a weak govt that goes head over heels to appease all.

Wherever China has been challenged, she has backed down as in Sumdorong Chu and elsewhere.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

happy

you guys will end up getting nuked for this. BTW control your population, use birth control means and you dont have jump over other countries fence for this. Just have control at critical time.
Even we too have a serious population issue. I wonder what would happen if the Govt makes it mandatory that every citizen male or female should serve in the army for a fixed period of time???

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Even we too have a serious population issue. I wonder what would happen if the Govt makes it mandatory that every citizen male or female should serve in the army for a fixed period of time???
we have no death of manpower, we have lots of guys.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

A conscript Army has never been an asset and instead have been a problem!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles